Page 468 of 823 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 12335
    Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

I'd open the x10s and hold off on the singles until the last day in the chance that you manage to pick up a few more boxes before everything is over.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

I finished the Magneto tasks and now have 7/8 covers.

I've also got 33 gold saved up (from leveling up/roulette wins/getting four stars). I think I'll shoot for trying to get more longboxes (but I have seriously had no luck on that front lately) and if that doesn't work, I'll spend some of that gold on the last day to try and snag Mags.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Woo! 20 Command Points on the roulette again this morning. Still have 3 weeks before Punisher gets released so I'm far from worried about not being able to get him. I'm curious if we'll get anyone else released before then. If not I might be able to actually pick up another alternative costume.

Havok is enjoying his Bronze medal. He seems to be hitting that barn a bit more often now finally. I guess bronze is a good conductor for cosmic energy. Hopefully Silver works even better.

Wasp meanwhile came back from her ultra-petite fashion designing class before I tossed Magneto a can of Ensure and sent him back out the door for Magnetic Field Studies.

The game hangs occasionally with the new Firefox. Very annoying.

Try playing it on Chrome, or make sure your Flash Player is the latest version.

I'm waiting for Havok to come back from Learn to Hit Something school. Then we'll celebrate by going out for Living Monolith. Wasp is waiting by the door. She claims she's going to the zoo, but every time she thinks I'm not looking, she counts her credit cards and giggles.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    That's the only way to treat him till he's fixed.
    I know it is probably just one of the many symptoms of the mental illness that comes from playing this game too much, but I have been liking Nightcrawler lately. Not to say he still doesn't need a lot of TLC from the same folks who revamped Wolverine, but when he's paired with the right agent gear he is pretty fun to play.

Try the Toolbox if you have one... makes all your opponents dizzy. Great set up for his L9.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Silver drops from your ally pages are now 1080 silver instead of 30. I like that; makes funding the ISO upgrades much less painful.

Haven't hit any CP in a few runs of 3.5. 10.4 continues to be my most faithful source of CP. I wonder if there is actually a randomizer for different accounts that makes certain missions drop more of certain things, or if my sample size is just too small.

Not motivated to do PvP for the daily bonus for the last two days... haven't even touched it. I'm in a bit of an M:AA rut, I think. Hope the next Spec Ops isn't too long coming as those tend to be the aspect of the game that gets me excited. New heroes would if you didn't have to endlessly grind for blasted CP.
    Marvel game addict

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Try playing it on Chrome, or make sure your Flash Player is the latest version.

I'm waiting for Havok to come back from Learn to Hit Something school. Then we'll celebrate by going out for Living Monolith. Wasp is waiting by the door. She claims she's going to the zoo, but every time she thinks I'm not looking, she counts her credit cards and giggles.
    Havok will either:
    a) never come back because he'll keep missing the barn
    b) get sent home early for destroying the barn (once he hits it)

Playdom would get at least 10 points from me if they just randomly changed Wasp's suit for all players every once in a while. No need to buff it, just change it. Just because.

I know, they are probably scrambling all over the office out there in Cali hoping to get some WCG points.
    Marvel game addict

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Silver drops from your ally pages are now 1080 silver instead of 30. I like that; makes funding the ISO upgrades much less painful.
    Whoa, good catch! That's a HUGE boon if you have a lot of allies when it comes to making bank for leveling up your heroes.

Since no one has dropped this in here yet....

http://megaswf.com/s/2559546

Ok i spent like 45 mins in pvp just duking it out with my human torch vs another human torch even tho his had more points and had nova blast ... it was getting tiresome cause noone was losing and noone was winning.

I really think Playdom should do something about that honestly i don't mind if he would have beat me cause he had more points and nova blast for petes sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I finished the Magneto tasks and now have 7/8 covers.

I've also got 33 gold saved up (from leveling up/roulette wins/getting four stars). I think I'll shoot for trying to get more longboxes (but I have seriously had no luck on that front lately) and if that doesn't work, I'll spend some of that gold on the last day to try and snag Mags.

You are better off spending the gold now. I found out that after you beat the Epics the first time, they hardly want to drop lockboxes anymore. Open 'em 10 at a time. You can do it!

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

I have 7 covers, 7 lockboxes at the moment and 3 days to go. I can do this. I can totally do this.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    Since no one has dropped this in here yet....

http://megaswf.com/s/2559546
    OOooooo, Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    Ok i spent like 45 mins in pvp just duking it out with my human torch vs another human torch even tho his had more points and had nova blast ... it was getting tiresome cause noone was losing and noone was winning.

I really think Playdom should do something about that honestly i don't mind if he would have beat me cause he had more points and nova blast for petes sakes.
    The latest notes said they fixed that... weird. But I know the feeling. I raged quit to matches like this in the past.

3 days left. I couldn't get Havok or Magneto even if I was still trying