Page 465 of 822 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 12324

Wow. Wolverine got way better.

Today, I went from 147 to 150, almost 151. Got Havok from 1 to 6. I had a really slow day at work.
    Last edited by josh straightedge; 02-16-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    Today, I make no demands... no threats! But, one day, I shall voice demands -- and all shall obey them!

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Picked up 10 CP during the PVP roulette. Yay!

Even after picking up Psylocke and Wasp, I now have 500 CP.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Just sent Psylocke off to her final exams at Ballerina Ninja Training Academy.

And I still think her stance is stupid, the way her hair hangs is weird, and the way she teeters back and forth looks ridiculous.

...I'm really going to miss her

Sweeeeeeet!!!!! Got Mags on Friday...and Havok and Wasp this morning. Oh yeah!!!

Tomorrow I'll finish my run on Mission 3, which should be enough for four stars and 32 lockboxes. Already have six; might get more from the Boss and Epic Boss roulette and my last deploy.

Three more covers to go. I'd like to get Magneto, but it doesn't look likely.

I don't know that Wasp was worth 90 CP, but then I don't have her last two abilities yet. Havok would be pretty good if he had better aim

Just logged on to SHSO for the first time in over 6 months

Refreshing to see all the new heroes but I probably won't be buying a membership again I might play for a while
    SHSO: Toxic Iron Cat and Toxic Mosquito Poet

“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!” - Henny Youngman

Quote Originally Posted by joeytheleo View Post
    Just logged on to SHSO for the first time in over 6 months

Refreshing to see all the new heroes but I probably won't be buying a membership again I might play for a while
    1: Welcome back
    2: This is the MAA Thread not the SHSO Online Discussion thread. Just to let you know.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    1: Welcome back
    2: This is the MAA Thread not the SHSO Online Discussion thread. Just to let you know.
    i clicked the wrong link....this is embarassing

Thanks for not being an ***hole about it :)
    SHSO: Toxic Iron Cat and Toxic Mosquito Poet

“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!” - Henny Youngman

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

PvP does definitely seem to be a lot harder ALREADY. I am having a hard time developing a strategy that can handle all the different angles, even when I am in control of my team. I feel bad for the poor AI, though it does apparently win sometimes. When I get beaten it still usually feels like luck (lots of coordinated attacks or cosmic power, for example).

It has been nice to see Wolverine kicking some butt in PvP. In my bracket currently the hot heroes are Emma Frost (still!), Phoenix in various mutations, Wolverine, Psylocke, Strange, Ghost Rider, WWII Cap, (in about that order), with a sprinkling of MA Thor, Storm, Valkyrie, and Magik just to keep you from establishing any sort of rhythm.

It kind of feels like a crap shoot, and I'm noticing teams that seem "successful" tend to have the Warbringer Axe or Transcranial Stimulator. Sorry I missed out on those, though I hate spending lots of gold just to win at PvP.

Ran into a Punisher today and clobbered him (may have been a bit of luck). I think the guy was trying to get people to rage quit by having the two most recent PvP win heroes in his team.

I bet most of the time we will just get 5 battles from the PvP roulette. I bet the first day was more loaded on good stuff to try to rope people in. Once they have the cattle in the tournament, the slaughter can begin. :)
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

I hope they change the daily prize back to choose a box. I hate the roulette

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    I hope they change the daily prize back to choose a box. I hate the roulette
    what's the difference? There was never a real choice before, it was predetermined before you even clicked it. I preffer it this way since at least we all stop pretending our choice has anything to do with what we get.

And yeah PVP is pretty insane right now, in terms of coming up with a strategy. Everyone's using every other thing so there's no real counter, just hope you don't run into a combo that can take your team down too often. I will say that shielding is back to being a popular thing, which makes sense given Wolverine is bringing his bleeds on.

Right now running SW/P5 Emma with my agent with Hoarfrost and Odin's even though nowhere near as effective as last season. Just Odin's Cane before he dies and then let SW/Emma beat the crap out of them with debuffs/debuff removals.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    what's the difference? There was never a real choice before, it was predetermined before you even clicked it. I preffer it this way since at least we all stop pretending our choice has anything to do with what we get.
    I agree.

And yeah PVP is pretty insane right now, in terms of coming up with a strategy. Everyone's using every other thing so there's no real counter, just hope you don't run into a combo that can take your team down too often. I will say that shielding is back to being a popular thing, which makes sense given Wolverine is bringing his bleeds on.
    Scroll of Angolob is still showing up in a lot of arsenals, though the AI doesn't seem to use it as much... or maybe I am just killing agents too fast? Anyway, that's a pretty good way to get rid of shields. I lost about 50% of attacks today, though, down from 100% winning the first two days. It probably doesn't help that I started experimenting with my team. A lot of people are leaving Signpost on defense, too, and the AI isn't spamming it (thank goodness).

By the way... they said that they fixed tactician Emma's AI... they lied. She still spams Psychic Tap on Phoenix. Like she's trying to say "I'm a better telepath. No really, I am."

I hate gold sales. CPs just don't want to drop... everything kind of turns to crap because they want you to buy gold.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

I finished Maggy's last task and got two new covers from four attempts. One cover to go.

I suppose now I need to farm lockboxes as best I can and hope I don't have to spend the gold to buy more chances.

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

I dont know if its the gold sale, or the fact I have Magneto now, but the lockbox dropped had gotten even less often for me. Still a week to go, so good luck for anyone still plugging away at lockboxes. I'm just hoping for some large ISO drops in the daily roulette so I might actually get everything 5-stared. I did get 20 Command Points today though so I cant complain to much at the moment. The ISOs popping up from visiting allies however is a nice added bonus.

Psylocke in the meantime has joined the Silver Club. Hercules is off training for Gold while everyone else works on some XP building again.

Does anyone else with Wasp have her at 6+ yet? I'm curious about ISO slotting ideas.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"