Page 461 of 822 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 12325
  1. #6901
    Veteran Member Sonofspam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Savage Land
    Posts
    5,449

    Default

    I gave up on farming for cp's i would rather have progress thru the story and get gold from xping my agent.

  2. #6902
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Some Where.
    Posts
    9,207

    Default

    I got Havok last night before I went to bed. First thing I'm noticing is that he's a glass jaw class that stupidly has a protection passive. Who told Alex he could protect people?! Gah. I also got Psylocke yesterday too and already push her to level 6 and I'm liking her usefulness in battle. She compliments pretty much every hero as far as a support character goes, which is always a plus and how I feel all telepaths should be (Emma does, Jean does now with her rebirth thing, hopefully Cable's a good support)

  3. #6903
    Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Middle of the mitt!
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Magnus is mine!

    I did use a bit of Gold I had bought earlier, but I regret nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I got Havok last night before I went to bed. First thing I'm noticing is that he's a glass jaw class that stupidly has a protection passive. Who told Alex he could protect people?! Gah. I also got Psylocke yesterday too and already push her to level 6 and I'm liking her usefulness in battle. She compliments pretty much every hero as far as a support character goes, which is always a plus and how I feel all telepaths should be (Emma does, Jean does now with her rebirth thing, hopefully Cable's a good support)
    Congrats on the new acquisitions, fellas.

    I'm not sure if I posted this here, but I snagged Magneto yesterday as well! Huzzah!

    I have 27 lockboxes left and I'm unsure which method of opening them will yield the most CP...
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

  4. #6904
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Some Where.
    Posts
    9,207

    Default

    Congrats! I feel so left out of this Magneto business. i still have only 5 lockboxes and had for the last 3 days, the roullette being evil with me. I'll see if the four star mission gives me something to work with.

  5. #6905
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    474

    Default

    upon further testing the new armory

    raises my offense and defense by roughly 15k today, went up about 1500 hit points(cant tell rest on a glance)

  6. #6906
    X-Fan & Rocker krisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    3,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Congrats on the new acquisitions, fellas.

    I'm not sure if I posted this here, but I snagged Magneto yesterday as well! Huzzah!

    I have 27 lockboxes left and I'm unsure which method of opening them will yield the most CP...
    Congrats on Magneto!

    I've been opening the boxes 1 or 2 every day and have got a few huge CP rewards and unique weapons, so I'll keep doing it that way.

  7. #6907
    Senior Member baltiroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,065

    Default

    Gah! 5000 points away from 4 starring Special Ops... Grr. Now I have to save up more ISOs. Oh well. It will help level up some of my characters so I will be positive about it.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

    www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

    www.peopleyouknow.tv

  8. #6908
    I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    10,853

    Default

    I don't get how everyone seems to be having such great luck with the lockboxes. I still haven't collected more than 4 covers.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

    My Facebook page

  9. #6909
    Veteran Member Sonofspam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Savage Land
    Posts
    5,449

    Default

    So whats the low down on Mags? what can he do?

  10. #6910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I don't get how everyone seems to be having such great luck with the lockboxes. I still haven't collected more than 4 covers.
    I'm stuck at six.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

  11. #6911
    X-Fan & Rocker krisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    3,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    So whats the low down on Mags? what can he do?
    Even though you don't have him, you can still check out what his powers do on his Recruit page.

    In practice, each of his abilities save for his L1 include a cooldown, and I haven't really gotten into the best rhythm of using him yet. Against a gaggle of blasters he has the easy 1-Round stun of his L1+L2 combo, and can easily Magnetize everyone. With only one Blaster, it can be about spamming his L1 for a round or two to prevent crits and dodges and then nailing the enemy with his L6 for increased damage.

    However I think the overall rhythm of him is probably best as:

    Round One: L1 on Blaster, L9 on another character to take them out of the fight
    Round Two: L2 on Blaster for a stun, L1 on third character
    Round Three: L1 on Blaster, L6 on all (extra damage on 2 of 3)
    Round Four: Blaster is probably dead, L1 or L9 on remaining trouble-character
    Round Five: L2 on non-L9 character for stun
    Round Six: L1 or L6 to KO

    PS: Prepare for the Magneto+Invisible Woman PVP teams. Is Emma the only one who can do anything about that? At least they wised up and gave Mag's cage ability a cooldown to eliminate the perma-caging (necessarily, since as a Tactician he can do more damage while perma-juggling than IW can if he faces a Blaster).

    PPS: Holy crap do Psylocke's coordination powers proc a lot in PVE. Every attack gets an assist!
    Last edited by krisis; 02-14-2013 at 04:04 PM.

  12. #6912
    Senior Member Shadowlarvitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    2,887

    Default

    I hope Magneto doesn't alot of points. I miss the days when 90 was the price for all heroes.

  13. #6913
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Some Where.
    Posts
    9,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    PPS: Holy crap do Psylocke's coordination powers proc a lot in PVE. Every attack gets an assist!
    I know, right? She makes fights go soooo much faster.

  14. #6914
    Senior Member hulahulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    And she's hot, too.

  15. #6915
    Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Middle of the mitt!
    Posts
    675

    Default

    FINALLY!



    Not sure what to farm now... probably just CP.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •