Page 459 of 820 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 12300

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Just unlocked Havok.
    So did I! Here's hoping we get Magneto next.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3715/3719
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

How many lockboxes have you opened so far? Based on my own experience and the average of what I've seen from most people, it takes around 200-240 lockboxes to get Magneto based on the x10 at a time.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Omniversal Dominatrix. The Scarlet Witch's Avatar

Playdom was really cranking out the content towards the end of last year, but this year has been soooooooooooo slooooooooow.

They could at least release some of the many costumes they've had in the works since, y'know, forever.

Had to open only about 100 for me. Went really smooth.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Yes! Havok is mine! Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to get Magento with my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scarlet Witch View Post
    Playdom was really cranking out the content towards the end of last year, but this year has been soooooooooooo slooooooooow.

They could at least release some of the many costumes they've had in the works since, y'know, forever.

I know. Where's the Iron Fist alt? The Cyclops non-P5 alt? Wasp is somewhere down the line, as is a Wolvie buff. But jeez, Playdumb is dragging now.

I'm guessing all this about the British heroes will happen later rather than sooner, too.

I really wish there were more ways to get lockboxes. I mean, Mags is one of my favorites, so I would totally fork over the gold for lockboxes to get him, but with them not being a sure thing it seems like a waste of money. Well, I got 5 covers, and 3 duplicates, maybe I'll get lucky in the last days of the Spec Ops. I should have havok in the next few days, probably tomorrow. Not that I care, Alex pails in comparison to the great Magus.-sigh.-

Did anyone else's gifts count extra today? I started with ten ISOs...won 100 on the daily gift, accepted 47 of them from my gifts and ended up with 307. I've always been pretty big on math....but this doesn't add up....

Oh yeah, did people forget about Havok's level 9 being catastrophic and causing dizzy and slow?

No avoiding that. And sets up his low accuracy level 2.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

i want Havok so bad but i dont know if im gonna get him i gotta get a bunch of lockboxes

I want Havok but I need to beat Goblin and I just now got enough for Phoenix. I'm going to buy Storm and save my cp from farming for next spec ops.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    I want Havok but I need to beat Goblin and I just now got enough for Phoenix. I'm going to buy Storm and save my cp from farming for next spec ops.
    if you are able to, and this is what i suggest to friends who dont have the correct characters, spend gold to skip that final task, 25 gold is alot easier to get them the hundreds of cp you may need for these ops

I'm one run of mission 2 away from 4 Star across the board and 32 lock boxes. I have 8 sat there, so that means a minimum of 4 groups of ten top open.

But with 3 covers still to get, I dont think it's going to happen for me to get Mags. Luck just never works with me like that
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Quote Originally Posted by thevedis View Post
    if you are able to, and this is what i suggest to friends who dont have the correct characters, spend gold to skip that final task, 25 gold is alot easier to get them the hundreds of cp you may need for these ops
    Not going to do that because I still have to 3 star everything and i'm too lazy

Quote Originally Posted by Rexster View Post
    Did anyone else's gifts count extra today? I started with ten ISOs...won 100 on the daily gift, accepted 47 of them from my gifts and ended up with 307. I've always been pretty big on math....but this doesn't add up....

A FB friend said the same thing...