Page 458 of 822 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 12318

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Don't you have to get four stars in each mission as a qualification for Magneto? If so, how what do you have left to do for Havok if you have four stars in each mission?
    those missions arent required, but they ALL give boxes to help get him.

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Psylocke is finally up to level 9. I'm so happy :) Havok is up to 5 now as well and Magneto is training for level 3. Really going to need Wasp here soon at the rate I'm going, since Betsy will be in the 11 crowd soon along with the others, and Punisher is still a full month from being released. I think I might take She-Hulk for a level 12 run while I get XP back on all the others. Build up my Defense score some more before the PvP season starts again.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    you can get magneto earlier if you are lucky with the lockboxes in the deploy roullettes.
    Nifty, I've been waiting to open my lockboxes until I four starred all three missions. Maybe I won't now.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

I'm very angry now. One whole week of getting 20 iso as my daily reward. What do you guys do pick random squares or the same one?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    I'm very angry now. One whole week of getting 20 iso as my daily reward. What do you guys do pick random squares or the same one?
    I pick one and sometimes I'm lucky and sometimes I'm not. Still, on the times when I'm lucky it's truly an amazing thing. :)

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    I pick one and sometimes I'm lucky and sometimes I'm not. Still, on the times when I'm lucky it's truly an amazing thing. :)
    At least I have something to look forward to when the spec ops ends. The only prize I hated was PVP points and the weapon after I got one

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Looks like PvP season 5 is coming pretty soon.

Here are the latest patch notes... mostly info on X-23 that you would already know from looking at her in the team page, but there are some other tidbits as well...

The armory bonus apparently now determines how much your hero bonus applies. As someone else has said, looks like good news for the gold players. I guess we'll see.

http://forum.playdom.com/showthread.php?232245

I think that the fact that Wasp is not present in these notes at all indicates that we won't be seeing her until after the PvP season starts.
    Last edited by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle; 02-11-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    I always pick the same square so that I can't get angry at myself for picking the wrong square, even if their contents are predetermined. As far as I'm concerned, there's just the one square!

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    I always pick the same square so that I can't get angry at myself for picking the wrong square, even if their contents are predetermined. As far as I'm concerned, there's just the one square!
    Gotta agree - it's all pre-determined - no such luck as well...luck
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post

Here are the latest patch notes... mostly info on X-23 that you would already know from looking at her in the team page, but there are some other tidbits as well...

The armory bonus apparently now determines how much your hero bonus applies. As someone else has said, looks like good news for the gold players. I guess we'll see.

I think that the fact that Wasp is not present in these notes at all indicates that we won't be seeing her until after the PvP season starts.
    in practice mode ive seen how much this can matter, youd be amazed at how nasty not having a good armory can be

people with a highe hp bonus, but massively less armory, actualy had less hit points then me by alot

I broke down from saving CP's and got Human Torch because he is such a bad ass in PVP i figured i could use him since i'm getting my ass kicked on the non CP farming areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post

I wish we could actually use the stuff we put in the Shield Agent Armory.

It just seems to give you bonus's but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Gotta agree - it's all pre-determined - no such luck as well...luck
    There's not muc surprise really, before you pick the game loads your prize. If I don't see my iso, cp or gold numbers change I know I got something crappy.

And waiting for Havok/Phoenix Five Emma to swarm PvP. People will not like it. Havok stacked with attack and accuracy isos. Sorry you gonna die. Not much else to it.

IF agent goes first, quantum jumper.

Then Havok goes and goes boom. Then P5 Emma goes and refills his stamina and gives him a huge stat boost. Then he goes boom again.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Just unlocked Havok.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page