Page 445 of 820 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 12300

Playdom wouldn't let me prosper this time... maintenance started when I was at 0.6. Congrats to everyone who got Punisher!

Quote Originally Posted by The Scarlet Witch View Post
    I just scraped in at 0.5. The last half hour all I saw were maxed teams with Psylockes and generalist Quicksilvers destroying everything... I went with the cheap team of white crown Phoenix and blaster Thor. I don't think I was winning any defenses. This has definitely been the toughest pvp season so far.
    LOL thats how i won all day, i was a bit upset i had to use pheonix, but oh well, what ya gonna do, im sure she will get nerfed real quick since EVERYONE seems to be playing her now

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

PvP is over... another enormous mess to clean up in the danger room.

Congrats to all who achieved their goals... sympathy to all who were frustrated out of their minds. We are all at least a little nuts (if we weren't before).

Psylocke for the other 97.7% of us in 4 days! Farm that CP.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Congrats to all who placed where they wanted to be in PVP. This season was absolutely brutal in the final few days.

Surprise: First collection of lockboxes I opened after PVP was over yielded my final cover!

Quote Originally Posted by thevedis View Post
    LOL thats how i won all day, i was a bit upset i had to use pheonix, but oh well, what ya gonna do, im sure she will get nerfed real quick since EVERYONE seems to be playing her now
    I bet people will cry nerf on blue Quicksilver or Psylocke first. Put two of them together and sometimes you wonder if you'll ever get to click again.

I did something a little crazy and kept track of my enemies' gear and heroes (heroes only for attacks) for the last 2 days. I am crunching some numbers and will be able to report some interesting statistics, I think.
    Marvel game addict

Just got lucky and got 10 gold off the daily prize. Now I got Nightcrawler and have to farm for Phoenix now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    I bet people will cry nerf on blue Quicksilver or Psylocke first. Put two of them together and sometimes you wonder if you'll ever get to click again.

I did something a little crazy and kept track of my enemies' gear and heroes (heroes only for attacks) for the last 2 days. I am crunching some numbers and will be able to report some interesting statistics, I think.
    Psylocke is definitely hard to do anything about unless you have someone that ignores avoidance effects. Honestly, I'm not a person who ever Rage Reloads, but facing Psylocke brought me pretty close a few times. I won't be surprised if they tone her down slightly.

I've considered keeping track of enemies, so I'm interested in what you have to show. Specifically, I think recently the game specifically gives you a class mix that's tuned against your team more times than not, because when I changed away from dual-Tacticians suddenly Infiltrators were few and far between after previously showing up in every fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    I'm so disheartened with all the doubles - very frustrated. I'm now hoarding ISO to try and get more lockboxes but 10 doubles out of 16 turns is just wrong and an obvious money grab. Besides deploys and roulette wheels are the only way I'll be getting lockboxes going forward.

But I refuse to spend gold on this. I'm saving my gold for reforging once I hit level 300 (just went up to 276). I have over 700 command points so I have every intention of recruiting Mags if he becomes available.

Havok is currently training up to level 6. If you want to level him up quickly - Dr Strange premium mission. Debuff Havok against abyss. Team him up with Dr Strange and bring your agent bruiser with Laufey's needle and turn the mindless ones into bruisers and have a field day!

Havok protects on all energy attacks and keeps regenerating stamina and you just wipe em all out
    You are the only one I know of who has more CP than I do. And I'm only at 413.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    You are the only one I know of who has more CP than I do. And I'm only at 413.
    I have over 600 CP currently. I'm ready for Psylocke.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

I have 638, so enough for Betsy, Frank, a 90 CP and am over halfway through the next PvP hero.

Psylocke's release date has been moved up... would have been Feb. 8 based on the countdown from last time I checked, but now it says 2 days (Feb. 6).

It still says 2 days, and it is now 2/5... so maybe Feb 7?
    Last edited by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle; 02-04-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    Marvel game addict

OK, this is a pretty limited sample, but it may be of interest to some. I was at level 167, with a rating between 1161 and 1397.

In the last 2 days of PvP:
    85 attacks
    86 wins
    78 defenses
    77 losses
    ^ ^ Isn't that interesting?
    The average difference in rating between myself and those I attacked was a little more than 8 points higher than my score.
    The average amount my rating changed per battle was +.6
    From a quick comparison of stat levels, I judged myself to be at a disadvantage 64% of the time, evenly matched 21%, and favored to win (based on stats) 16% of the time.

Most common stuff out of those 85 attacks (and some defenses where I spied on the agent gear), keeping in mind that sometimes I killed the agent before I could see all the gear:
    68 Quantum Jumper
    65 Scroll of Angolob
    53 Hoarfrost Mace
    48 Signpost
    41 Warbringer Axe (guess it just got nerfed!)
    27 Coulson's Revenge
    24 Nanite Inductive Nailgun
    17 Dark Sigil
    16 Odin's Staff

Heroes used out of 85 attacks:
    47 Phoenix Five Emma Frost (better than 50%!)
    26 White Crown Phoenix (better than 1 in 4)
    17 Psylocke
    13 Modern Armor Thor
    11 Blue Quicksilver
    10 Modern Strange
    10 Ghost Rider
    7 WWII Cap
    5 Cable
    4 Grey Widow
    3 Mockingbird, Hercules, Classic Storm
    1 Valkyrie, Green Quicksilver, Magik, Modern Colossus, FF Spider-Man, Black Suit Spider-Man, Avengers Hulk, Avengers Cap
    Marvel game addict

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

So pissed off. I lost a whole lot of battles in the last few hours while I was away. Silver League.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Is one of my allies using the flashhack? smh

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Still on Task 24. 2/3 of the way through. Whenever I get enough ISO to finish the 3rd mission, I'm sure I'll finish this task.

But it is proving difficult to obtain magnetic boxes. And taking advice from you fine folks, I only have 4 covers. Completing mission 2 and fighting the Epic Boss. Both accomplishments gave me 3 CP each. This feeling is the exact opposite of how I usually feel when I net some CP from the boss and epic boss.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page