Page 444 of 822 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 12323

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    116 lock boxes

I have 5 covers

I open 110 of them

only 1 new cover

excuse my French - but that is utter f$@$#n bull s#$t

So 160 lock boxes - 6 covers - and all tasks completed...
    I have 5 covers, just opened 3 lots of 10, got 3 duplicates.

I still have a few runs left to complete the 4 star challenge, but it's pretty ridiculous the amount of duplicates that pop up
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    I have 5 covers, just opened 3 lots of 10, got 3 duplicates.

I still have a few runs left to complete the 4 star challenge, but it's pretty ridiculous the amount of duplicates that pop up
    I opened 10x8 boxes, 4 covers and 4 dupes. Still have Goblin and 4-star mission. Hope i get Magneto.

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    I stopped playing PVP days ago, and let my rating slide down to the lower pits of Playdom hell. I couldn't be happier. I don't need the new heroes right away. I don't need the power armor or new weapon to do well in Spec Ops or the chapters. PVP is a futile effort. I'd rather be bored farming CP than frustrated at PVP.
    ^ This right here.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

I've also given up on PvP. I don't need that kind of frustration.

There was a time when it was sort of do-able, but now there's no way to make any kind of headway.

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Interesting analysis. Seems to me that stats still make a difference, at least in giving teams an "edge" but I may be in a different level bracket than you (sorry if we are allies and I should know your level... it is hard to keep track of everyone's "real names").

Psylocke+Blue Quicksilver+Average agent (Quantum Jumper and/or Scroll of Angolob)=HARD TO BEAT

I guess I should feel good that I am facing off against Psylocke so much... but it is going to take them a long time to scrape my team's brain matter off the training room walls.

Something that is different this season is that everyone I face seems to be only 5 levels from my agent.
    well to prove my analysis i switched my cap out with Pheonix, and made my agent my protector.

guess what, im winning defenses and ALL my offenses almost now

First, you gotta kill my agent, but she has a reset button with death and rebirth
    so you not only gotta kill her, you gotta kill her AND pheonix before pheonix gets a turn after she brings the agent back
    if not, pheonix fire go boom
    if my agent gets a turn, Thor goes boom
    if thor gets a turn, Thor goes boom

so many ways to blow up the board, and very few ways to stop it.

I have seen a relative decrease in stats mattering though, ive seen someone with half my stats, do double my damage to ME, which shouldnt be possible when i have double their attack and defense. Something about that isnt right.

And on a side Note, I just got Magneto :D
    and i still didnt do my final Magneto task
    and I am on 25/25 now too to get Havok :D

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    One more cover left to get Magneto. Depending on ISO drops and gifts, maybe I can 4 star SO6 by Sunday? How are people enjoying the last few hours of PVP?
    I've got one cover to go to. Hopefully no one will bother me in the last few hours so I can keep my rating.

I made it up to 2% and then started dropping like a stone, defending something like 2 for every one I fight. Going to switch over to a super-annoying defense team and leave that up just to mess with people.

I just got Mags as well! Got 100 ISO on the roulette this morning, so I decided to go for it! I got to task 25 as well...then remembered I needed Reed, who has 18 hours left before he is at 12th level. Sad, I decided to go ahead and pop open 10 of the 13 magnetic boxes I got on this last epic run. Got a cover! Opened one lock box by itself...GOT ANOTHER COVER! Mags recruited, Havok around 2:45 or so tomorrow...both in just over a week. Best SpecOp yet, most fun! Now to see how many other cool things I can get four and five starring the missions! Hot Damn!
    Last edited by Rexster; 02-04-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Down for maintenance with 10 minutes left and I'm at 3.1%

I'm not too upset, because I didn't really make a point of PVP this season, but... come on. I am one battle away from the damned blaster armor.

Maintenance during the last 10 minutes of PVP? Sure, why not.

I kept getting my ass kicked in pvp i guess i should use my upper level players but i want the xp.

Everyone is using human torch today it's pissing me off.

I'm so disheartened with all the doubles - very frustrated. I'm now hoarding ISO to try and get more lockboxes but 10 doubles out of 16 turns is just wrong and an obvious money grab. Besides deploys and roulette wheels are the only way I'll be getting lockboxes going forward.

But I refuse to spend gold on this. I'm saving my gold for reforging once I hit level 300 (just went up to 276). I have over 700 command points so I have every intention of recruiting Mags if he becomes available.

Havok is currently training up to level 6. If you want to level him up quickly - Dr Strange premium mission. Debuff Havok against abyss. Team him up with Dr Strange and bring your agent bruiser with Laufey's needle and turn the mindless ones into bruisers and have a field day!

Havok protects on all energy attacks and keeps regenerating stamina and you just wipe em all out
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Omniversal Dominatrix. The Scarlet Witch's Avatar

I just scraped in at 0.5. The last half hour all I saw were maxed teams with Psylockes and generalist Quicksilvers destroying everything... I went with the cheap team of white crown Phoenix and blaster Thor. I don't think I was winning any defenses. This has definitely been the toughest pvp season so far.

.4% again at the end

The game going down cost me 2 wins in that last 10 minutes, then i came back, lost 2 more defenses, as i went in to get 1 win, then as i came out of next win, i somehow had won 3 defenses....

and i won 1 more to cap it off

thank god i dont gotta worry about saving to buy punisher

now my 300 cp can be used for the next hero if they ever release one