Page 440 of 823 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444450490540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 12331

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    They really need to upgrade the number of gifts you can send per day. It should be like other games where you can accept unlimited numbers.
    Yeah, that bugs me too. Sometimes it feels like it's punishing you for not having allies, but in this case it feels like it's punishing you for having allies.

Quote Originally Posted by DiceRoll View Post
    Yeah, that bugs me too. Sometimes it feels like it's punishing you for not having allies, but in this case it feels like it's punishing you for having allies.
    Yeah and if the being able to keep sending your allies stuff is what is keeping this from happening they should only let you send one of each item to your allies each day.

At least you can hang onto the gifts you can't accept that day and pick them up tomorrow.

(Playdom wants you to break down and spend Gold in impatience)

Just finished my first run of Mission 3, Green Goblin and all. If you take Hercules into the fight, it's not so hard. I used Herc and WWH Hulk (sorry, Reed, you belong in the lab) and finished him off in a couple of rounds.

Also used Scarlet Witch against Blob/Monolith. That was fun!
    Last edited by chariset; 02-02-2013 at 02:08 PM.

I hope they don't have a rediculous price for Magneto later on if I can't get him. I don't know how I ran out of iso so fast I have never lost a fight

As much as I hate Playdom, they do a great job in the character design. Living Monolith looks awesome! Still kicked his ass, though.

I don't understand why when Phoenix shows up in a distress call she does completely nothing and then leaves it's either a meta commentary on how much Marvel hates or her or just an ironic glitch.

Just recruited Havok - now to 4 star my missions before opening any more lockboxes (currently have 53 saved up) and hoping I get the final 3 Magneto covers
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    I don't understand why when Phoenix shows up in a distress call she does completely nothing and then leaves it's either a meta commentary on how much Marvel hates or her or just an ironic glitch.
    I know right? She used to be great. Magneto is useless too he comes and gives himself stamina.

Hope I can get enough cp for her and Nightcrawler so I can get the epic boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    Odd. I suppose it has to do with her trying to use Phoenix Fire and it being unavailable to her, since that used to be what typically fired when she arrived for team-up. That's the only power I can think of that is specifically locked by a certain buff rather than a number of warm-up turns.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Just recruited Havok - now to 4 star my missions before opening any more lockboxes (currently have 53 saved up) and hoping I get the final 3 Magneto covers
    Congrats... you knocked that one out FAST! Lucky roulette drop, or...?
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

So Jean just decided she wouldn't revive anyone for some reason. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    They really need to upgrade the number of gifts you can send per day. It should be like other games where you can accept unlimited numbers.
    Facebook policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Congrats... you knocked that one out FAST! Lucky roulette drop, or...?
    Hit 1000 ISO earlier in the week so once I got past the 48 hours research - it was just a matter of timing the other tasks out. I'm close to 4 starring mission one and three (one more pass on both) and probably 2 more passes on mission two to 4 -star it.

I will say this...I did recruit Deadpool and I have to save - he really does suck. I mean - as an overall comic character - he's lame to begin with but his gameplay so far is pretty atrocious.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Dr. Strange is one of my favorites on this game and i'm not really all that into him in real life.