Page 439 of 822 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 12325

I'm tellin' ya, farming for CP may be boring, but I prefer it over PVP. Since buying the QS generalist uniform 2 days ago, I have nearly replaced all the CP I spent on it. 1.3 has given me 14 CP in 4 times through. I'm back up to 382. And it's a good place to level heroes at the same time. I have Mags training for 6 right now.

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

My deploy rewards of Mission #3 have been complete and utter garbage today. The best thing I got was a 5 Command Point reward. Not a single Lockbox.

Ended up converting a few gold for ISOs, because I got impatient after all the junk drops. Plus I needed 20 ISOs for a task. Meh...

Anyways I knocked out Magneto's #5 and I'm down to #22 on Havok's. I dont feel like wasting gold on Lockboxes just yet. Still well over 3 weeks to go. Plenty of time for drops finishing up 4 and 5 stars on the missions.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

How many attacks do I have to do in PvP to rank at least Diamond? I'm almost at 30 now, but I'm already tired of it.. LOL

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

I'm on Task 24 for Havok. (I hate the three star missions. Especially since I'm pretty much out of ISO. It's going to take some time to wrap this one up.)

I'm on Task 6 for the Lockboxes. I have 78 Lockboxes in total. Haven't opened a single one yet. What is the best way to handle this?
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Mind View Post
    How many attacks do I have to do in PvP to rank at least Diamond? I'm almost at 30 now, but I'm already tired of it.. LOL
    The minimum amount of attacks required for a rank are listed in the rewards section.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I'm on Task 6 for the Lockboxes. I have 78 Lockboxes in total. Haven't opened a single one yet. What is the best way to handle this?
    Pretty much 10 at a time until you get all the covers. Then 1 at a time subsequently.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Pretty much 10 at a time until you get all the covers. Then 1 at a time subsequently.
    What's a good number to have before I start opening? I don't want to get too frustrated with repeat covers.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

I dont think there is really a "good number" of them to have before you start, outside of doing it in multiples of 10. I'm expecting to need at least 200 Lockboxes looking at my average currently. If its truly random it could end up being far worse.

I have open 80 Lockboxes and acquired 5 covers and 3 duplicates. Seems pretty random to me.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Most people I have seen/spoken with that already have Magneto seem to be popping up at around the 180-220 mark on average. Given my average I'd believe it to being about 1:3 on getting a new cover now. The next couple pulls will determine if my average continues to bottom out.

I see it being somewhere between 1:3 on the best end, to 1:4 being the middle, and possibly 1:5 if you are unlucky. Given the variant in the pricing on Deadpool, and various other items released in the past. Them finally admitting the roulettes are pre-determined. I fail to believe anything is fully random with Playdom.

I have three covers and two duplicates. Every lockbox I've gotten has been from missions, not a single one from deploys or roulette.

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    I have three covers and two duplicates. Every lockbox I've gotten has been from missions, not a single one from deploys or roulette.
    Yeah I'm at the ten lockbox task, and I'm farming cp so I can get deadpool, so I can't get green goblin which is my next magneto side quest. I fear I am roadblock for the next little while. Oh well, I can save up some ISOs.

Also it appears that people are making their move for PVP. I was at 9% yesterday, and woke up at 22%. I did the 3 pvp match task and ran into some serious firepower that I wasn't seeing yesterday.
    Last edited by Sheldon; 02-02-2013 at 07:30 AM.

It's really a pity that with four or five Mystique appearances we have yet to see any shapeshifting out of her.

I just opened four hard-earned 10xLockboxes and I'm still stuck at 6 of 8. Grr.
    Last edited by krisis; 02-02-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    It's really a pity that with four or five Mystique appearances we have yet to see any shapeshifting out of her.

I just opened four hard-earned 10xLockboxes and I'm still stuck at 6 of 8. Grr.
    Hear, hear... she has done some shape-shifting as part of the storyline, at least. Funny that Loki has done more shape-shifting than her.

I also opened 4x10 lockboxes today and am still at 6 covers. Pretty lousy rewards today, really... very few CP and no fancy weapons. Lots of consumables. I knew that those last 2 were going to be hard to get...

All but out of ISO now... down to the last Magneto task (4-star) and need to collect 7 more lockboxes for Havok while continuing to earn stars. Shouldn't be too hard if I run epics... seems that deploys tend to drop lockboxes. Tomorrow would be a great time to hit a big ISO boost from the daily bonus. 50/day from the gifts really is a lousy way to go.

Whose brilliant idea was it to remove the current mission score indicator from the chapter map screen?

Deadpool's deploy dialogue is pretty funny.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

They really need to upgrade the number of gifts you can send per day. It should be like other games where you can accept unlimited numbers.