Page 438 of 822 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 12325

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    5 out of 8 lock boxes for me.

Living Monolith is pretty easy as boss battles go, Green Goblin with 20k health as an epic is annoying as hell though. He has a new buff that makes him immune to Crits, which means he takes forever to go down and keeps getting bonus goes cos of his Goblin Serum boost.

Side note, have we pointed out how the AA storyline now makes 0 sense? If Magneto, a Jew, is leaving because of hatred over the Red Skrull, who Doom wants to resurrect, because of his hatred of Nazis.......would Doom not have the same hatred? Nazis weren't keen on Gypsies either and I'm pretty sure in the comics Doom has said he hates the Skull.

It just popped in to my mind while reading the Magneto story that comes as you unlock the covers and now I cant help but wonder what is going on with that....
    Five out of 8 for me as well, with at least another six as duplicates.

Even sans crits, Epic Green Goblin tanks quickly to any all-bruiser team, especially if you pair them with an extra buff like Strengthened or Gamma Radiation. I'm determined to get him in one round somehow. I did it in two with Hulk and She-Hulk. Maybe Torch and Thor, if I luck out and my agent can burn him first.

I feel like the game is having a hard time creating balanced enemies that casual players can defeat who can also offer a challenge to more competitive PVP players. Honestly, I still feel that Epic Magneto is the gold standard boss fight - puzzling, hard, and fun.

I think with Red Skull intersecting with X-Men for the first time in Uncanny Avengers Marvel has had to rethink how they position his legacy as a Nazi a little bit, and that's showing through in the game. Both he and Magneto have a very specific WWII past that other characters like Doom can be aged away from.
    Last edited by krisis; 02-01-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

I have been super fortunate and have 6 covers already... only 2 duplicates.

I would rather have the continuity/characterization holes than have the story just tread water... there were, what, 8 chapters where NOTHING HAPPENED?

Has anyone been able to win adamantium on any season without spending at least 64 gold (the equivalent of 128 CP) on premium goodies? I'd rather just farm the 135 and snag vibranium league... makes me feel like I'm actually getting something for free. I do use gold occasionally but have managed to avoid giving Facebook my credit card info thus far.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

4/8 covers, no duplicates. I can do this.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

I guess I have to farm some cp to get Nightcrawler and Phoenix. I'm using gold to skip the Goblin epic boss later on. I will get the spec ops heroes this time, at least Magneto hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    I guess I have to farm some cp to get Nightcrawler and Phoenix. I'm using gold to skip the Goblin epic boss later on. I will get the spec ops heroes this time, at least Magneto hopefully.
    Good luck... I can't get a single CP today for the life of me.
    Marvel game addict

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Good luck... I can't get a single CP today for the life of me.
    Thanks. I only got 1 cp today. I feel like the daily prize is against me when I don't want iso I get it but now that I need it all I get is shards and one time use weapons. I never got 50 cp either. I have horrible luck on this game.

As long as I can get Magneto i'll be happy. I wish at the end of the spec ops you get a limited offer to buy the heroes with cp. The farther you were to the hero the lower the price.

New cover! I'm 6 of 8 now! Whoo-hoo!

Still undecided on which Blue Quicksilver to get and keep equipped - I can only afford one at the moment if I'm going to keep enough CP for Psylocke.* I primarily use him for my Top-Scoring Mission-Clearing team with his sis, but I have had some limited success with him in PVP. I just don't know if I really care to have another Generalist bonus.

* Also, I have my suspicions that we could get Captain Britain alongside or shortly after Psylocke.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    New cover! I'm 6 of 8 now! Whoo-hoo!

Still undecided on which Blue Quicksilver to get and keep equipped - I can only afford one at the moment if I'm going to keep enough CP for Psylocke.* I primarily use him for my Top-Scoring Mission-Clearing team with his sis, but I have had some limited success with him in PVP. I just don't know if I really care to have another Generalist bonus.

* Also, I have my suspicions that we could get Captain Britain alongside or shortly after Psylocke.
    Do you have Havok? He just came from your distress call...

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw her alt when they release her as well... so the 1% also have something to buy, and the rest of us continue to scrape for CPs.
    Marvel game addict

I just got 8 from 2 times through 1.3 in 2 days.

Ya gotta keep at it, peeps.

My Mags is training for L5. I gave him 2 refined chaotics so far. He hits for big-time damage.

i need more friends who play the game :(

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    I just got 8 from 2 times through 1.3 in 2 days.

Ya gotta keep at it, peeps.
    Damn you. And I was just going to go to bed, too. Now I'll just lay here crying into my pillow.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Damn you. And I was just going to go to bed, too. Now I'll just lay here crying into my pillow.
    Come back tomorrow, bro! lol

I have been running into a lot of Psylockes... and I am pretty close to the bottom of Vibranium. Apparently this PvP season is harder than the last one, or folks who won Psylocke last time leveled up too fast and aren't able to compete now.

Valkyrie is a nice antidote to her preempting psychic attacks... get Psylocke off-balance and she is not as much of an issue.
    Marvel game addict

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    I have been running into a lot of Psylockes... and I am pretty close to the bottom of Vibranium. Apparently this PvP season is harder than the last one, or folks who won Psylocke last time leveled up too fast and aren't able to compete now.

Valkyrie is a nice antidote to her preempting psychic attacks... get Psylocke off-balance and she is not as much of an issue.
    What it is, is defense is SO HAD that people get knocked down 100-200 over night and thats why you see those people at the bttom of vibranium

defense is becoming next to imposible unless you get lucky and get alot of "first turn sweeps" when people attack you so you get to do everything before them.

today im noticing quicksilvers galore though, but like psylocke, as annoying as he is, they are both so squishy they get 1 shotted when attacked