Page 437 of 822 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441447487537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 12325

One mile punch consumes all quicknesses to do a large amount of damage.

I was referring to his level 9. Doesn't use all 5 quickness and has a high chance to stun all opponents.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    It can be if you don't bring a good Bruiser. Hercules ends the fight very, very quickly. Valkyrie and Thor are good too. (If not, She-Hulk could suffice.)
    Wasnt really that Hard. I beat them with Level 11 Rogue and my Blaster agent. Took Care of ole Juggy First, then the other 2 just fell into Line.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Looks like I have to buy about $10 worth of gold then since Beast is the only one of those I have so far
    I hear ya...... I already have Beast, Pheonix,and Deadpool. Farmed enough to get Tigra, just working on enought to get Night Crawler.

Do i have to completely finish a mission to get story mastery stars?

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

You don't get stars towards mastery until the mission is complete (where you get the green arrow, advising you can exit). There can still be deploys or fights available at this point. You dont have to finish them, but it helps towards your final score, or may be required to unlock an epic boss hidden in the mission.

In other news, the awful wait is over for the research of Task#16. However my ISOs are still low so knocking out M-Series Sentinels will have to wait. The M-Series located outside of Spec Ops sadly don't count towards the 10 total.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Are there any links containing iso? I claimed my 50 for the day but am out of iso now

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar
    Last edited by GothamLord; 02-01-2013 at 07:39 AM.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Are there any links containing iso? I claimed my 50 for the day but am out of iso now
    Yeah there was some posted a few pages back.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    Picked up Quicksilver as a Generalist. Still have more than enough CP for Psylocke here in a few days. Going to give him a few runs through in PvE here and see how he handles with a different coat of paint and the new passive.
    Looking forward to your report on Blue QS... think he will be a game-changer in PvP?

I don't have more than enough for Psylocke, but if I keep it up I should be able to snag her on release day as well.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Looking forward to your report on Blue QS... think he will be a game-changer in PvP?

I don't have more than enough for Psylocke, but if I keep it up I should be able to snag her on release day as well.

Hes basicaly same as old quicksilver, except he randomly "pre attacks" people too if he has the buff for it(which he gets when he attacks)

so its like 3 attacks per turn now

Do you have to complete all the Magneto tasks in order to get him? I have 5 covers now and have completed all but 4 starring. Has anyone else got Magneto yet?
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    Do you have to complete all the Magneto tasks in order to get him? I have 5 covers now and have completed all but 4 starring. Has anyone else got Magneto yet?
    You need 8 covers to get him - the Magneto tasks are just ways you can win more lockboxes
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

I got 3 out of 8 covers right now. The only other thing i've gotten I can use out of the boxes is 1 cp

The new Quicksilver is basically the last nail in the coffin as far as my interest in PvP is concerned. He was annoying enough before. And that new Gold weapon that prevents buffs -- ugh! Cheap, cheap, cheap.

Waiting out Day 2 of the last research task, doing 10.4 yet again to get my Agent some experience and farm CP

5 out of 8 lock boxes for me.

Living Monolith is pretty easy as boss battles go, Green Goblin with 20k health as an epic is annoying as hell though. He has a new buff that makes him immune to Crits, which means he takes forever to go down and keeps getting bonus goes cos of his Goblin Serum boost.

Side note, have we pointed out how the AA storyline now makes 0 sense? If Magneto, a Jew, is leaving because of hatred over the Red Skrull, who Doom wants to resurrect, because of his hatred of Nazis.......would Doom not have the same hatred? Nazis weren't keen on Gypsies either and I'm pretty sure in the comics Doom has said he hates the Skull.

It just popped in to my mind while reading the Magneto story that comes as you unlock the covers and now I cant help but wonder what is going on with that....
    Last edited by Legion_Quest; 02-01-2013 at 12:55 PM.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods