Page 435 of 820 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 12290

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    Also seconding Krisis' wish for Big G to enter the game. A SpecOps vs Galactus and his heralds as the mini bosses would be FANtastic
    You kidding me - I'd be jonesing for getting Air Walker and Firelord (it's a Xandarian thing...)
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rexster View Post
    Just my rocking sensibilities conflicting with the pop mindset....I suppose a song about spending the day fooling around can't be all bad....just fight against musicians who don't write their own material whenever possible. I don't mind a cover or two, but I prefer a little more honesty and personality in the creation of music. Personal preferences...no one can truly be worng and hey...if you enjoy it there's nothing better!
    There are a lot of rock musicians who aren't songwriters and besides pop music isn't the place to go for honesty and personality LOL.

I'm sure Kelly realizes she is better off singing and doesn't really have much to say which is preferable to trying to write songs when you have nothing to say just for some sort of credibility.

Honestly until the Beatles came around noone wrote their own songs and i heard that the only reason for this originally was to keep all their royalties in the group instead of going to outside songwriters.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I could do without Galactus, but having Silver Surfer in the game would be really cool.
    What would be hilarious would be if you could only see Galactus' feet on the screen. Or one of them.

You'll probably have to tolerate Galactus in some form if we see Silver Surfer...
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    There are a lot of rock musicians who aren't songwriters and besides pop music isn't the place to go for honesty and personality LOL.

I'm sure Kelly realizes she is better off singing and doesn't really have much to say which is preferable to trying to write songs when you have nothing to say just for some sort of credibility.

Honestly until the Beatles came around noone wrote their own songs and i heard that the only reason for this originally was to keep all their royalties in the group instead of going to outside songwriters.
    Hmmm, thought I had the wrong thread for a moment... Let's keep it on topic, friends!
    Marvel game addict

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    You kidding me - I'd be jonesing for getting Air Walker and Firelord (it's a Xandarian thing...)
    I could see Firelord popping up if they go Big G, but I reckon Air Walker is a long shot
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    Beast, Deadpool, and Tigra are required for Task #25 in Mission 3 to unlock Havok

Phoenix and Nightcrawler are required for Magneto Task #3 in Mission 2
    Looks like I have to buy about $10 worth of gold then since Beast is the only one of those I have so far

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Hmmm, thought I had the wrong thread for a moment... Let's keep it on topic, friends!
    He started it !!!

I am honestly expecting a Galactus SpecOp for Silver Surfer, A Kree SpecOp for the original Captain Marvel, a Savage Land one for Ka-Zar, a Halloween Op for Blade or hellstrom with Dracula... these ideas are just waaay to obvious to not be in the works...

@Nightstar~Lucky lucky! Do you or does anyone know how much ISO is need for a full, epic run of mission 3? I wanna make sure I have it before I start....

Quote Originally Posted by Rexster View Post
    I am honestly expecting a Galactus SpecOp for Silver Surfer, A Kree SpecOp for the original Captain Marvel, a Savage Land one for Ka-Zar, a Halloween Op for Blade or hellstrom with Dracula... these ideas are just waaay to obvious to not be in the works...
    A Supremor based SpecOps to win Mar-Vell would legit make me jizz my pants.

Yeah, bit crude, but he's one of my favourite characters.

48 hour research tasks suck.

That is all
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Blue costume Pietro up. Generalist and scrapper. Passive gives him a chance to get a free attack during enemies turn.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Blue costume Pietro up. Generalist and scrapper. Passive gives him a chance to get a free attack during enemies turn.
    Considering the limited damage he does - I'm not sure that's worth investing in CPs on an alternate costume...
    Never Surrender

Pietro as a generalist is intriguing... lose the double attack against the infiltrators, but no more glass jaw to the bruisers... and any extra turn in this turn-based game is worthy of note. He's plenty powerful for PvE in his green suit, but... could this blue suit be the "edge" we're all looking for in PvP?

Check out the latest patch notes... much more info on the Punisher. He has 2 abilities which change depending on what class he is. They put a lot of work into this character: http://forum.playdom.com/showthread.php?228283

What I want to know about Punisher is this: can you pick which class he switches to? Because the whole concept of him being prepared and a strategist would go south pretty quickly if he just switched randomly.

Also note at the bottom of the notes that Invisible Woman and Gambit have "improved PvP AI."
    Marvel game addict

Just a thought: What happens if you bring Magneto to a Boss Fight against Magneto?

Quote Originally Posted by DiceRoll View Post
    Just a thought: What happens if you bring Magneto to a Boss Fight against Magneto?
    No matter what happens...Magneto wins?
    Never Surrender