Page 434 of 825 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 12362
    Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

So, uh...for the first magnero quest, can I kill Hellfire soldiers that aren't in the special ops missions?
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

I dont believe there are Hellfire soldiers in any missions besides the Spec Ops. The last time we saw them was in Spec Ops 2.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Quote Originally Posted by benfromcanada View Post
    So, uh...for the first magnero quest, can I kill Hellfire soldiers that aren't in the special ops missions?
    I dont think so. But in sthe first mission, you can complete that in like 2 battles....doesnt take long at all.

I need some more Friends for this game. feel free to add me. www.facebook.com/JimmyTina

48 hour wait....
    I've been lucky so far with the cover collecting. Got 4 different covers, and only one double out of the 5 times I did the 10x option.
    This spec ops has been pretty easy to plan for, haven't had to do much back tracking.

Just started the two-day Research wait, and there's not enough Iso to make a run at Green Goblin for the Magneto task. Guess I'll sit tight today. The sad thing is that none of these weapons looks particularly good.

I've got four of the covers and one duplicate, so I think I'm doing reasonably well. Going after that last cover is going to be annoying, though.

I don't even want to think about how much frustration will go to getting the last cover. I'm only on the 24 research (Stupid trip causing me to be behind), but I already got 3 covers under my belt with 1 duplicate. I like that the collections give you other goodies. And is nice to have something else to farm for.

Started the 48 hour research last night and hit the 1000 ISO this morning on the daily draw. Should be able to get Havok before the Super Bowl.

Magneto on the other hand might be a bit more difficult. Have 5 covers so far but have not had any luck getting additional lockboxes on the rolls so this could turn out to be frustrating.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Need to play this song to calm myself down while I either not get Lockboxes on deploys/roulettes or duplicate covers:

*is faltering at resisting temptation to spend Gold*

First we have a little argument then someone brings Kelly Clarkson into this thread...getting scary here....

Quote Originally Posted by Rexster View Post
    First we have a little argument then someone brings Kelly Clarkson into this thread...getting scary here....
    Whats wrong with Kelly Clarkson?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    Whats wrong with Kelly Clarkson?
    Nothing at all. She is THE American Idol! Love her and love vaultofechoes for bringing her here!
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Gotta say I can get on board with the Clarkson love. Always had a soft spot for 'Because of you.'

Back in the game I caved and bought some Gold, cos it's pay day. I'm impatient and collecting ISO annoys me.

Just have to resist pumping in anything for the Boxes........Just have to stay strong.......strong.......

Also seconding Krisis' wish for Big G to enter the game. A SpecOps vs Galactus and his heralds as the mini bosses would be FANtastic
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    Also seconding Krisis' wish for Big G to enter the game. A SpecOps vs Galactus and his heralds as the mini bosses would be FANtastic
    I could do without Galactus, but having Silver Surfer in the game would be really cool.

Just my rocking sensibilities conflicting with the pop mindset....I suppose a song about spending the day fooling around can't be all bad....just fight against musicians who don't write their own material whenever possible. I don't mind a cover or two, but I prefer a little more honesty and personality in the creation of music. Personal preferences...no one can truly be worng and hey...if you enjoy it there's nothing better!