Page 427 of 825 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477527 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 12370

Looks like I'll probably just spend the gold on mission 25. I don't have Tigra or Deadpool(Bought Magik) but 25 gold shouldn't be a problem.
    Today, I make no demands... no threats! But, one day, I shall voice demands -- and all shall obey them!

Quote Originally Posted by josh straightedge View Post
    Looks like I'll probably just spend the gold on mission 25. I don't have Tigra or Deadpool(Bought Magik) but 25 gold shouldn't be a problem.
    Yeah, I thought that DP as a deploy is a bit...nasty.

On a side note, used the Iron Man distress call and Magneto appeared to help :O

(This 'get a distress call' task is somewhat tiresome, isn't it? I mean its simple enoguh, but I rarely use them, so now I'll wait hours for the second task to complete.)

So 6 10 box pulls so far
    5 covers, and thats is just after day 1

i think the secret t getting magneto will be to do every deploy possible(chance to get 2-3 from each) and to just grind out every chance you get.

yes there is a luck factor in not getting duplicates, but everyone who tries should have a good chance at him.

also, the magneto missions for the boxes, you get 90 boxes from that alone....so theres 9 more chances if you got the characters for BOTH epics.

Ok sorry but i have a handful of questions 1. what are the bolt cutters for ? and how do i use them? 2. i bought the heart shaped herb but i have no idea where or how to use it.

I beat Dragoness (just barely mind you)and i'm supposed to be researching the "Pyramidion"? (which ironically sounds a little like Parademon).
    Where is this supposed to be at exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    Ok sorry but i have a handful of questions 1. what are the bolt cutters for ? and how do i use them? 2. i bought the heart shaped herb but i have no idea where or how to use it.

I beat Dragoness (just barely mind you)and i'm supposed to be researching the "Pyramidion"? (which ironically sounds a little like Parademon).
    bolt cutters are an item for a normal task for progression through the normal storyline, they do nothing else

the herb i think is a pvp item, you put it in your armory when you get it at 50(i think its 50)

to research that item, go to the task, and click on the items name and itl take you right to it

bolt cutters in 4.4 are needed to unlock 4.5 - if you've already gotten enough of them - they've a wasted drop

the heart shaped leaf is a PvP slotted item only - don't think you can use it in PvE

Look at your 'Research' menu or click on the task itself - should take you right to it and all you need to do is click to start it (that is if you are currently not researching anything at the moment and you have the necessary ISO to start)

Hope this helps...
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Damn, I need to get a distress call. Anyone need a friend?
    Today, I make no demands... no threats! But, one day, I shall voice demands -- and all shall obey them!

Stupid Magneto task to fight the Living Pharaoh. It just made me buy Nightcrawler!

Hey, you folks who got rid of the Data Post Error, how did you do it? I'm on Google Chrome and it's hard to load the game. (Granted, my internet connection is really slow these days...)

Damnit i beat Dragoness just to be sure and i still haven't got the goddamn blueprints for the Pyramidion i think it must be a glitch cause i looked all over the research thing and i found the Pyramidion but not the blueprints.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Stupid Magneto task to fight the Living Pharaoh. It just made me buy Nightcrawler!
    You can't escape him! We all have to endure him eventually.

These damn research tasks annoy me so much.

They make what should be something I could do quite fast last nearly a week.

Especially being that there is a 24 and 48 hr task later on.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

I just take the time to three star the missions while the research ends, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    bolt cutters in 4.4 are needed to unlock 4.5 - if you've already gotten enough of them - they've a wasted drop

the heart shaped leaf is a PvP slotted item only - don't think you can use it in PvE

Look at your 'Research' menu or click on the task itself - should take you right to it and all you need to do is click to start it (that is if you are currently not researching anything at the moment and you have the necessary ISO to start)

Hope this helps...
    I can't even figure out how to slot the heart shaped herb in my PVP and i certainly know how to slot and change out weapons.

I can't even figure out how to slot the heart shaped herb in my PVP and i certainly know how to slot and change out weapons.
    Go to the PvP page and click the Armory tag. Put the Heart-Shaped Herb into any of the available slots.

As for the Research Pyramidion task, you should see it in your list of available research. If you don't see it, try refreshing the game.