Page 424 of 822 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 12323

Oh...and I still have four ally slots left in case I have missed anyone on here. I like that most of my allies come from this site, I KNOW youpeople give a crap about the comics themselves as well.
    This is me:
    https://www.facebook.com/RexThomsonPhoto

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    I also have yet to see it, and I play on PC.

Ha! Any of the big multi-hit attackers (SW, Emma, Deadpool) are always chance-y in PVP in case you run into FF Spidey or Thing, but neither of them are super-common at this point.

Are you finding that Deadpool's L6 ability gives you any traction with causing all those status debuffs, or are people jsut using the Scroll to knock them out?

I really need to try Rogue in PVP, you guys are making her sound like a major secret weapon :)
    Rogue is super bad ass if you use her absorb power on a blaster or bruiser. If you get her with a quantum jumper woooohoo watch out lol

Special ops!!!! I'll continue to update this post as I uncover more tasks.

Whole new game feature: Collections. Find lockboxes to reveal comic covers. Unlock Magneto right now for 80Gold or collect 80 lockboxes (not exactly sure how) to do it for free.

Boo on no radiation debuff on Havok, but his passives are ridiculous. I don't even fully understand how they all work together yet. Also some cool powers on Magneto. Eager to play him. Let's see how easy these lockboxes are to find. They come up as deploy rewards (as do ISO Crystals!), which suddenly makes SpecOp deploys a lot more attractive!

MISSION 1: Mini-bosses Constrictor and Bullseye. Boss Dragoness! Deploy Hercules and Quicksilver. No Epic.

Task 1: Defeat 3 Hellfire Soliders. Should be able to do this in your first fight.

Task 2: Collect a Distress Call. (Seriously, you should always leave 3 uncollected just in case)

Task 3: Defeat a Mission 1 Mini-Boss. Looks like you can unlock this with a strong score on the first hard fight. Team-up with Havok!

Task 4: Defeat 3 Hellfire Elite Soldiers. You'll need to fight the other mini-boss to nab two of these.

Task 5: Defeat Dragoness. (WHO LOOKS AMAZING!!!! They totally outdid themselves on this one.)

Task 6: Research Pyramidion. 8hrs! (20 Gold to Skip, but if you're impatient don't do that - Speeding Up Research only costs 17)

Task 7: Use Havok's L1 power 3x. Yep, that means you'll be replaying Mission 1. (10 Gold to Skip) (10 Lockbox Reward!!)

MISSION 2: Mini-boss Avalanche. Boss Mystique with Blob and Sabretooth! Deploy Nightcrawler and Jean Grey for Epic Boss Living Pharaoh!

Mag-Task: Defeat 10 Hellfire Soldiers. Reward is 8 MORE LOCKBOXES. This is incentive to finish Mission 1 once you start it for Task 7.

Task 8: Defeat Avalanche (oddball suggested team-up with Mr. Fantastic!

Mag-Task: Defeat 5 Mutants. All of the mutant bosses in SpecOps count. Unsure if non-SpecOps bosses will count.

Task 9: Achieve 2 Stars of Mastery in Mission 1. If you didn't manage this in the first pass, you certain did on the second.

Task 10: Defeat Mystique.

Mag-Task: Defeat Living Pharaoh

Task 11: Upgrade Acinaces to Spatha (24hrs)

Task 12: Use Havok's L2 power 3x. This means you'll be taking another spin through Mission 2, which you need for the Bonus quest, anyway.

Task 13: Compete 5 Deploys You can complete these outside of SpecOps!

Mag-Task: Defeat 15 Sentinels. You can complete these outside of SpecOps! 8.4 is a fine choice.

Task 14: Complete 5 Flight Desk Missions

Mag-Task: Defeat Green-Goblin (I'll try this outside of spec ops)

Task 15: Play 5 PVP Battles

The enemies have all sorts of upgraded powers, which is making the fights pretty challenging. Constrictor used items and called for an ally. The Hellfire Elite effectively have a Quantum Jumper and cause bleed and tons of other debuffs. Dragoness was terrifying.

Havok is a Stamina machine but he has a bit of a glass jaw until we get ISO in him. Keep an eye on his Health.

OMG, I think the Epic is going to be Mr. Sinister
    Last edited by krisis; 01-28-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Forgot to get my daily reward early and got iso
    Oh well hopefully I can get Magneto before he goes away

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Dammit. I need another ally because I don't keep distress calls handy. I'd have to wait until tomorrow otherwise.

Link is in my sig. Or here.

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.oconnell.5209
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Note that the "Hellfire Elite" and "Hellfire Soldier" buffs CAN BE REMOVED!
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Holy ISO Links Batman!
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Just got 2 magnetic boxes from sending Cyclops off for one of those green spec ops. I forget their proper name
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Dammit. I need another ally because I don't keep distress calls handy. I'd have to wait until tomorrow otherwise.

Sent you a request and a message
    Last edited by Shadowlarvitar; 01-28-2013 at 07:00 PM.

also sent a request+message. want to get to the research before tomorrow.

Just sent you a request as well.

Here's a link I found to a full task list... and another task list? Wonder how that all pans out.

http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wi...ry_Havok/Tasks

P.S. Thanks for the ISO, Vault!

Looks like it's Beast, Tigra, and Deadpool for one of the Epics.
    Marvel game addict

FYI, if you do the 10x Lockbox option, you can get a DUPLICATE comic cover, which won't give you any progress towards Magneto. Bummer. Also, that means that it's a pure 1/8 chance to get the next cover you need, which means we could all be stuck at 7/8 for quite some time.
    Last edited by krisis; 01-28-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    FYI, if you do the 10x Lockbox option, you can get a DUPLICATE comic cover, which won't give you any progress towards Magneto. Bummer. Also, that means that it's a pure 1/8 chance to get the next cover you need, which means we could all be stuck at 7/8 for quite some time.
    I was worried about that. If you don't get a comic book cover on the 1x option, do you get something else cool at least? Or is it just a laughing troll face?

This may be their most insidious plan yet.
    Marvel game addict