Page 419 of 821 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 12312

Can i use the bonus stuff i get in pvp in the story part?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    Yay just Got Ms Marvel ! it was a toss up between her and Invisible Woman or Cyclops.
    Cool! I like Ms. Marvel a lot. You'll have fun playing as her. And I think I like Invisible Woman more than Cyclops.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    Cool! I like Ms. Marvel a lot. You'll have fun playing as her. And I think I like Invisible Woman more than Cyclops.
    Not a big fan of any of them honestly (i thought Binary looked cool but noone wanted to use her in the comics it seems) Invisible Woman seems to have some handy powers in the game and Cyke doesn't really do much it seems but find a persons weak points in the game.

Not a big fan of any of them honestly (i thought Binary looked cool but noone wanted to use her in the comics it seems) Invisible Woman seems to have some handy powers in the game and Cyke doesn't really do much it seems but find a persons weak points in the game.
    Binary was extremely overpowered for the X-Universe before getting downgraded to Ms. Marvel. Very similar to Sentry in New Avengers, there had to be a reason not to be there, or the threat would be over in a couple panels.

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Binary was extremely overpowered for the X-Universe before getting downgraded to Ms. Marvel. Very similar to Sentry in New Avengers, there had to be a reason not to be there, or the threat would be over in a couple panels.
    Well only slightly tangential to the X-universe since she was in space with the Starjammers at that time.

I would have loved a Starjammers book to come out at that time.

I think she wouldn't have been too overpowered since it's outer space you more powerful beings out there.

BANNED

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    An alt for Psylocke already? At least it seems a little more practical from a design standpoint.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

I only see '4chan.org' ~_~

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

PvP is so

(waiting for Signpost)

slow.

ALERT: Ghost Rider's Infernal Contract just kept Signpost from killing him. Looks like that little trick no longer works. RATS.
    Last edited by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle; 01-25-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    snip
    http://i.imgur.com/1YbGxyf.jpg

cause, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by kr3wman View Post
    Thanks. :)

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Certainly not going to be the first person here with everyone to level 12, but I'm excited that I can say everyone (currently) is level 11 or higher now. Taking a break from CP farming for a little bit. So long as the Spec Ops doesnt drop over the course of the weekend, I should be able to get enough for Psylocke by Monday. That'll let me focus on the Spec Ops fully since I'm not worrying about PvP this time around.

I am curious if they are going to do anything else to shake PvP up soon here. I've noticed a lot more opponents similar to myself with nearly fully bronze or better starting to crop up more often.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

It took me about three tries to defeat Vapor but Juggernaut was a cinch wtf? Vapor shouldn't technically be able to hurt Iron Man obviously the armor would have it's own built in A/C and Filtering system....

I think it makes sense that they are getting ready with some Marvel Now! costumes - especially for Psylocke, who is headlining two big books with the new outfit. Fun to speculate who else could see a big revision - Iron Man and Cyclops come to mind, plus She-Hulk is in FF now! Also, I would LOVE to see the new Captain Marvel costume for Ms. Marvel. Plus, we know they have the modern Rogue costume in the can already. Since we've seen a classic Storm mohawk suit I guess we won't also get her new costume mohawk.

Similarly, they have so many 90s Jim Lee outfits in there that it would make sense for them to fill in some gaps, with Cyclops and Quicksilver being two we've seen already. Gambit, Rogue, Wolverine, and Psylocke are already in their 90s looks. Beast would be hard to convert.

Could we also get the bitchin' shoulder-pad version of Jean Grey, or the full-body-silver-jumpsuit version of Storm? ;)

It took me about three tries to defeat Vapor but Juggernaut was a cinch wtf? Vapor shouldn't technically be able to hurt Iron Man obviously the armor would have it's own built in A/C and Filtering system....
    Right?! More to the point, how is it that Black Panther gets an attack that disrupts mechanical targets but Kitty Pryde - whose main power specifically disrupts electronics - does not have any anti-mechanical debuff? It DRIVES ME CRAZY!
    Last edited by krisis; 01-26-2013 at 06:23 AM.

Psylocke has needed a new costume for a long time ! they tried to give her one in Uncanny X-force but i guess it was too subtle a change for it to stick.