Page 416 of 820 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 12292

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I'll admit Thor does scary damage at high levels. Maybe I'll buy his Blaster alt and give him a try alongside Jean or Emma.

I assume you mean Modern Armor Thor who comes with Might of Mjolnir ready to go?
    yep thats the thor. have him equipped with 8 +45 accuracy/attack isos, and add in my +1200 attack from blasters and +100(may be more) from generalists, it gets nasty quick. think hes over 5000 attack lol

Quote Originally Posted by thevedis View Post
    yep thats the thor. have him equipped with 8 +45 accuracy/attack isos, and add in my +1200 attack from blasters and +100(may be more) from generalists, it gets nasty quick. think hes over 5000 attack lol
    Oh my word! Thank you! Thor is rocking my little PvP world right now. And Odin's Staff has replaced Magnetic Shield as my try-not-to-die mechanic.

I've got Iso in to make up for his lack of Evasion and Stamina -- I suppose adding nothing but the red stuff would make sense since this is only for PvP (for missions I like Avengers Thor).

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

When I see Modern Armor Thor it's usually a matter of:
    - do I get to Angolob/Migraine (or both) him before he can Summon Thunder
    - if not, is my defense high enough to last through it?

If the answer to either of these questions is yes, he is usually not too much of a problem. If he is a bruiser, my Phoenix usually takes care of him. If he is a blaster, Emma does the job.

My other favorite trick is using Angolob on WWII Cap. Oops... no more Shield Guard for 3 turns. By releasing that item they kind of accidentally nerfed him. Probably also works on Modern Colossus and Shadowcat KP.

One more challenge and I'll be in Diamond... currently sitting in the top 1.5% with a whole 29 attacks. I am liking this PvP season. Hopefully it doesn't get too stressful towards the end.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Oh my word! Thank you! Thor is rocking my little PvP world right now. And Odin's Staff has replaced Magnetic Shield as my try-not-to-die mechanic.

I've got Iso in to make up for his lack of Evasion and Stamina -- I suppose adding nothing but the red stuff would make sense since this is only for PvP (for missions I like Avengers Thor).
    I only went the red iso route for thor, the others i balance a bit more. Since my cap defends a bit he has chaotic, and my agent also has chaotic cuz he has a survival aspect to him too since hes not my killer
    granted, the chaotic is still a rather large boost.

and thor with all attack in pve = 1 shotting everything(almost literaly) even bosses to a point

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    When I see Modern Armor Thor it's usually a matter of:
    - do I get to Angolob/Migraine (or both) him before he can Summon Thunder
    - if not, is my defense high enough to last through it?

If the answer to either of these questions is yes, he is usually not too much of a problem. If he is a bruiser, my Phoenix usually takes care of him. If he is a blaster, Emma does the job.

My other favorite trick is using Angolob on WWII Cap. Oops... no more Shield Guard for 3 turns. By releasing that item they kind of accidentally nerfed him. Probably also works on Modern Colossus and Shadowcat KP.

One more challenge and I'll be in Diamond... currently sitting in the top 1.5% with a whole 29 attacks. I am liking this PvP season. Hopefully it doesn't get too stressful towards the end.
    angel bob is annoying, but my team doesnt rely on thor like i think a bunch of them do. if you use it, i usualy third charm after the fact to last long enough to continue the pain. he can deal the damage without it, but its a nice clean nasty shot to the temple at the start of a fight

hence why i said it has alot to do with who goes first.

my method of dealing with him was to always destroy him first with my attacks(in this case, a summon thunder + corruptor and signpost attack) which usualy does the job, or third charm so no one can die lol

the top percentile right now is broken regardless, pretty imposible to win a defense, and imposible to lose an attack, so what team you use almost doesnt matter

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

I got Cable and Deadpool today! So far, they are both pretty fun. I used them together after purchase against Mindless Ones until they were ready to level up (didn't take long).

Until Spec Ops comes, the plan is:
    - do 5-6 PvP attacks per day to maintain vibranium percentile (and become eligible for it)
    - farm CP for Psylocke
    - continue leveling up scrappers, infiltrators, and Cable
    - farm Magnetic Field Generator
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quicksilver's off to train to Level 12. Deadpool is next when he gets back, and then everyone will be at Level 12.

I wish the new Spec Ops were here. Or Chapter 11. There's nothing left to do but farm Silver and CP and try to keep my interest up for PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    I got Cable and Deadpool today! So far, they are both pretty fun. I used them together after purchase against Mindless Ones until they were ready to level up (didn't take long).
    Which one would you say is more useful? I'm thiking about who to get (again).

On an unrelated note, I got PVP challenge points as a daily reward 4th time in a row. Arrrg. Anything but that..

Quicksilver's off to train to Level 12. Deadpool is next when he gets back, and then everyone will be at Level 12.

I wish the new Spec Ops were here. Or Chapter 11. There's nothing left to do but farm Silver and CP and try to keep my interest up for PvP
    whoa whoa whoa, where's the story behind the training?

Any idea when Psylocke will be released? I've held off getting Deadpool or Cable with plans of getting her and Punisher once they are available.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Any idea when Psylocke will be released? I've held off getting Deadpool or Cable with plans of getting her and Punisher once they are available.
    I'm guessing a week after the PVP season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Man View Post
    Which one would you say is more useful? I'm thiking about who to get (again).

On an unrelated note, I got PVP challenge points as a daily reward 4th time in a row. Arrrg. Anything but that..

Cable, without a shadow of a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    If you click on her it shows the days remaining till you can buy her. 14 days as it stands.

I tried a Tigra and scrapper Black Cat bleeds team but it wasn't working out too well, too squishy and too many debuff removers going round. So I went back to Rider and Strange and made my Agent the ultimate nuisance. Generalist with a Nailgun, Blade of the Gaurdian, Cats Claw and Barrowgaurd.

Only loss since then went to a Tact Strange, Witch and Power armor Bruiser agent with 3 of the same weapons but a Melsalam Scroll in place of the Claw.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    whoa whoa whoa, where's the story behind the training?
    Oh. It's some kind of cross-country track meet. As in, literally across a country. He's part of a relay team and he's supposed to pick up the baton somewhere in Canada and then drop it off in New Mexico. He says two or three rounds of that should be enough to get him warmed up, and then they're going to run across the Atlantic, just for fun.

I hope he gets back soon. I've had to put Deadpool in an acrylic box because a bored Deadpool is bad news. I think it'll be five or six hours until he shoots his way out of there

I just started playing this this week and now i am addicted damn you