Page 415 of 822 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 12325

I love that Johnny is imune to fire attacks as I abuse this feature quite often since they made him better, but I have a huge problem with him being imune to Jean's attack. Jean's not generating actual fire, but rather a psionic energy simulacrum of such. It should harm Johnny. It bothers me a lot that Jean, the Phoenix, only has one offensive attack against the human torch, and it's one with a cool down. I don't support the nerf bat often, but I really think that needs to be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I love that Johnny is imune to fire attacks as I abuse this feature quite often since they made him better, but I have a huge problem with him being imune to Jean's attack. Jean's not generating actual fire, but rather a psionic energy simulacrum of such. It should harm Johnny. It bothers me a lot that Jean, the Phoenix, only has one offensive attack against the human torch, and it's one with a cool down. I don't support the nerf bat often, but I really think that needs to be corrected.
    You know, I was sure he was going to be PVP gold for exactly that reason, but the PC cannot seem to win with him when I leave him on the team overnight!

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    You know, I was sure he was going to be PVP gold for exactly that reason, but the PC cannot seem to win with him when I leave him on the team overnight!
    Yeah, I generally found that while using Johnny I can win a lot but he is terrible as defense. I might have to consider using an attack and defense team, but I had yet figured a good combo that the AI won't messed up.

Also as a side note, Johnny VS Johnny is simply impossible. they both keep regenerating each other. I just had like a 20 minute Flame On Flame Off and I just had to rage quit, cause nothing was moving. I think they need to adjust him so or at least give him a none flame active power.

My 6,237th attempt at Dark Sigil ended with 1 CP, one square away (again!!) from the Sigil.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Got a couple of random back-to-back refresh notices in the middle of an otherwise smooth session... thought for sure it must be Spec Ops getting added...

nope.

(So close to having enough CP for Deadpool and Cable...)
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Roster update continues to nearly have bronze completely cleared.

Just sent Deadpool away for a day. Cable is ready and waiting by the time he returns. However the game went down for maintenance just as the plane left the tarmac. Spec Ops? Maybe?
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    Just sent Deadpool away for a day. Cable is ready and waiting by the time he returns. However the game went down for maintenance just as the plane left the tarmac. Spec Ops? Maybe?
    Game's still up for me, so probably not.

I've beaten a PvP team that had Psylocke on it once. Once. Every other time, she's massacred me.

I'm getting to the point where I don't even want to buy her now, just because the sight of her makes me angry.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post

I've beaten a PvP team that had Psylocke on it once. Once. Every other time, she's massacred me.

I'm getting to the point where I don't even want to buy her now, just because the sight of her makes me angry.
    you lose to her? im curious how.
    Im sitting at 1400 rating, and every time i see one its almost like a free win cuz shes so squishy she gets 1 shotted by everything

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

It came back up shortly after I posted. Though I keep getting refresh errors if I try and do much of anything. Plus the red letters are sitting up top now about "technical difficulties".
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Quote Originally Posted by thevedis View Post
    you lose to her? im curious how.
    Im sitting at 1400 rating, and every time i see one its almost like a free win cuz shes so squishy she gets 1 shotted by everything
    Emma and Jean plus a Psychic weapon to get around all those Protects/Shields.

What's your team?

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Yeah, I generally found that while using Johnny I can win a lot but he is terrible as defense. I might have to consider using an attack and defense team, but I had yet figured a good combo that the AI won't messed up.

Also as a side note, Johnny VS Johnny is simply impossible. they both keep regenerating each other. I just had like a 20 minute Flame On Flame Off and I just had to rage quit, cause nothing was moving. I think they need to adjust him so or at least give him a none flame active power.
    My Johnny's lvl 2 always seemed to do decent damage in the mirror match. He's always a burning and it deals extra damage vs burning targets. Maybe they changed that.

Omniversal Dominatrix. The Scarlet Witch's Avatar

I almost don't want her released to the general public... she is that good to use. Mental co-ordination is like co-op attack on steroids. Also her psybolts are back to doing actual preemptive damage. She and my white crown phoenix are demolishing. Her only downfall is she doesn't seem too good on defense

I beat Psylocke pretty normally with Rogue. She's an annoying cow, but she's not that hard.

Emma and Jean plus a Psychic weapon to get around all those Protects/Shields.

What's your team?

Cap and thor, with a scrapper agent with odins staff, and a corrupter to get around all the counter/protects
    agent kills psylocke or thor does, take your pick, first turn EVERY time, emma is the only thing that seems to last against me, and thats only if she triggers organic, if she doesnt she dies too.
    and of course, just cuz she lives doesnt mean she lives long.

the fact alot of people in the upper tier ALL use the bruiser suit now, helps thor do his damage alot more.

Quote Originally Posted by thevedis View Post
    Cap and thor, with a scrapper agent with odins staff, and a corrupter to get around all the counter/protects
    agent kills psylocke or thor does, take your pick, first turn EVERY time, emma is the only thing that seems to last against me, and thats only if she triggers organic, if she doesnt she dies too.
    and of course, just cuz she lives doesnt mean she lives long.

the fact alot of people in the upper tier ALL use the bruiser suit now, helps thor do his damage alot more.
    I'll admit Thor does scary damage at high levels. Maybe I'll buy his Blaster alt and give him a try alongside Jean or Emma.

I assume you mean Modern Armor Thor who comes with Might of Mjolnir ready to go?