Page 413 of 822 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423463513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 12322

Finally hit on a PvP team that seems to be working -- Ghost Rider and Blaster White Crown Phoenix.

I was enjoying Infiltrator Jean, but she was getting murdered by every Ghost Rider that came along. Blaster Jean is a little vulnerable to all of those Tactician Emmas, but she's also strong against all these Bruisers who keep coming up.

Add a little Scroll of Hegolob at the right time to nullify those pesky Quicksilvers and Valkyries and you're in business.

By the way, the M:AA wiki is suggesting that the amounts of Gold to "Reforge" weapons are on a variable cost plan, like Deadpool, so if it seems too high to you, don't pay anything yet.
    Last edited by chariset; 01-20-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Finally hit on a PvP team that seems to be working -- Ghost Rider and Blaster White Crown Phoenix.

I was enjoying Infiltrator Jean, but she was getting murdered by every Ghost Rider that came along. Blaster Jean is a little vulnerable to all of those Tactician Emmas, but she's also strong against all these Bruisers who keep coming up.

Add a little Scroll of Hegolob at the right time to nullify those pesky Quicksilvers and Valkyries and you're in business.

By the way, the M:AA wiki is suggesting that the amounts of Gold to "Reforge" weapons are on a variable cost plan, like Deadpool, so if it seems too high to you, don't pay anything yet.
    Curious as to the rest of your agent loadout? Still running Blaster Strange and Rider while I was getting Jean and Emma all buffed up.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goosey13 View Post
    Curious as to the rest of your agent loadout? Still running Blaster Strange and Rider while I was getting Jean and Emma all buffed up.
    I am running blaster WC Jean and tact P5 Emma with generalist agent: Signpost, Dark Sigil, Scroll of Mel, Scroll of Ang. Works pretty well!
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

So I got clobbered by an interesting team last night, an egent with two bleed weapons, tigra and classic wolverine, both infiltrators, they just basically sucked all the blood out of my team that even Death and Rebirth and Third Charm proved too little too late. The only flaw I see with that team though is that a Ghost Rider would totally rape them.

That's honestly a pretty smart team considering that many teams seem pretty dependent on tacticians.

A team with double scrolls or other consistent debuff removal would also cause them some trouble.

I saw a Wolverine the other day as well!
    Last edited by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle; 01-21-2013 at 07:07 AM.
    Marvel game addict

I'm a little worn out on farming. I had around 200 CPs til 4 days ago - ready to buy Jean and Wanda and to save for Psylocke - when Magik's release was announced. Having joined after Spec Ops 3, I simply HAD to get her. Now I'm back to eleven CPs, and the constant 5-starring is boring me to no end :P

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

I have 447 CP. And since I don't care about PVP or alternate costumes, I think I'm good for characters for awhile. I'm ready for Betsy and Frank and even whoever comes after them.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Hit level 260 yesterday. Currently working Sif up to level 12 (she's about 20% there and I should be able to get her into training tonight or tomorrow)

All my current characters are at level 12 so I'll have the option of buying one of the three I do not have (Mr F, Deadpool, Cable) or wait until Psylocke comes out. Working on one character at a time makes it easy to accumulate silver and level them up extremely fast.

I've grinded to where all my research is done, I have over 4.5 million silver and 700 CPs but for some reason I just cannot win certain weapons (Doombringer, Power of Four, Elektra's Sai's etc).

Will grind some more tonight.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Anyone else doing the Marvel XP stuff? I got Avengers Initiative on the Ipad before christmas for my son, and he's played it a bunch, so I decided that I'd login my marvel xp. I took a little while for the awards to sync, but a few hours later I had 400,000 more silver and some items from the awards he randomly did. I'm going to play it seriously now so I can get mockingbird for free. Hopefully I don't end up pulling my hair out trying to do it.

Bruiser Agent (Bruiser power armor)
    Magnetic Shield Generator
    Scroll of Hegolob
    Signpost

I did Marvel XP, but you can't level up past 7 unless you're also playing Avengers Initiative, and my phone can't support that

Well, after going back a few times with the Playdom "support" staff and here is the most recent response:
    We are sorry to hear that you have purchased this hero uniform. Unfortunately there is no way for us to undo this purchase or remove the unwanted uniform from your account. As such we will not be able to assist you with this.
    We apologize for any frustration this may have caused. We are always looking for ways to make our games more enjoyable and we will keep your feedback in mind for future game updates.
    So, the moral of the story is... click carefully!
    Marvel game addict

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    I am running blaster WC Jean and tact P5 Emma with generalist agent: Signpost, Dark Sigil, Scroll of Mel, Scroll of Ang. Works pretty well!
    I kinda slotted my Signpost awhile's back and Dormammu refuses to drop that Sigil. To you and Chariset, what would you run if ya took out the post?

I kinda slotted my Signpost awhile's back and Dormammu refuses to drop that Sigil. To you and Chariset, what would you run if ya took out the post?
    Scroll of Melsalam or Hoarfrost Mace.

But PvP is getting to the point where it just doesn't seem worth it. I keep meeting people with Quantum Jumper plus Warbringer Axe and they can literally one-shot my team. Just lost a fight where the Agent had all of that plus Power of Four.

I wish they would make two leagues -- one for Agents using Gold-bought equipment and one for Agents without. But I suppose the whole purpose of making the really good stuff Gold only is so you'll fork over real money for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Well, after going back a few times with the Playdom "support" staff and here is the most recent response:

So, the moral of the story is... click carefully!
    I have also mistakenly bought a pair of costumes - both alts of costumes I own where I was simply trying to equip that one. I'm not a fan of excessive confirmation screens, but seeing as we have to confirm when we're sending a leveled-up hero on a jet you'd think they would ask before you drop dozens on CP on a new hero or costume.

YAY - finally got Doombringer!!!!

Now onto the others....
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com