Page 400 of 822 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 12323
  1. #5986
    Crown Jewel CmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    7,340

    Default

    hey guys i just recently got into this game after hearing so much about it and getting totally burnt out on Super Hero Squad Online.

    I already purchased She Hulk & Black Cat. I have a little over 33points, I really want Psylocke, but she's not in store yet. How much do you think she will cost?

    Anyway, any suggestions on a character that I should get next that is great in battle? She Hulk and Black Cat are working out great so far! I also really like Iron Fist.

  2. #5987
    Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hala
    Posts
    1,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CmX View Post
    hey guys i just recently got into this game after hearing so much about it and getting totally burnt out on Super Hero Squad Online.

    I already purchased She Hulk & Black Cat. I have a little over 33points, I really want Psylocke, but she's not in store yet. How much do you think she will cost?

    Anyway, any suggestions on a character that I should get next that is great in battle? She Hulk and Black Cat are working out great so far! I also really like Iron Fist.
    Well Deadpool was a tournament award and is 135 CP now (for most), so hopefully Psylocke won't go the same way. Spidey is pretty good, as is Captain America, Dr Strange.

  3. #5988
    Crown Jewel CmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    7,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    Well Deadpool was a tournament award and is 135 CP now (for most), so hopefully Psylocke won't go the same way. Spidey is pretty good, as is Captain America, Dr Strange.
    What about Storm, Shadowcat and Invisible Woman? I'm eyeing those three.

    Also, what's the easiest way to farm CP?

  4. #5989
    Ruby Quartz Club Band Cyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL USA
    Posts
    6,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goosey13 View Post
    Mindless Ones are fun, especially if your protecting and have a piece of gear that makes you immune to one of the statuses Stare at the Abyss is cured by curing(ummm yeah). I use Quicksilver to turn em all into scrappers turn 1 and my new Bruiser Armor for quick clean up.
    Colossus is my go-to guy for Mindless Ones. Steel Curtain blocks others from Stare of the Abyss, while his psychic immunity* completely protects him from the attack and subsequent DoT.

    *Always confuzzled about this one since Colossus never had this immunity in the comics (I think?)

    Quote Originally Posted by CmX View Post
    What about Storm, Shadowcat and Invisible Woman? I'm eyeing those three.

    Also, what's the easiest way to farm CP?
    I've heard/read that farming either the first two missions of Chapter 1 is a great way to farm CP simply because they're only three battles long (so two mission rewards per full energy bar). I've tried it numerous times and rarely got any CP, so I'm more of a disbeliever, though that could just be my statistical perception bias.

    I've had more success with epic bosses like 2.3 and 4.4, partially because epic bosses offer and reward more CP than your usual missions.
    Last edited by Cyke; 01-10-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    “What I think the political correctness debate is really about is the power to be able to define. The definers want the power to name. And the defined are now taking that power away from them.”

  5. #5990
    Elder Member Nightstar1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I've had more success with epic bosses like 2.3 and 4.4, partially because epic bosses offer and reward more CP than your usual missions.
    4.4 you need only 70 energy to run through the entire mission. You will need Storm to unlock the epic boss of Magneto. This is a nice way to grind for CPs
    Never Surrender

    For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

  6. #5991
    Senior Member Mutant Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CmX View Post
    What about Storm, Shadowcat and Invisible Woman? I'm eyeing those three.

    Also, what's the easiest way to farm CP?
    Get Storm! She's great and deals powerful AoE damage. Plus, she's needed as a deploy to get the Epic Boss fight in Mission 4.4

  7. #5992
    Crown Jewel CmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    7,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Mind View Post
    Get Storm! She's great and deals powerful AoE damage. Plus, she's needed as a deploy to get the Epic Boss fight in Mission 4.4
    Thanks! I've decided on Stormy! Currently at 33CP :o

  8. #5993

    Default

    Yeah, 4.4 is a great mission to farm CP on but be warned, Vapor is annoying and they lowered the CP drop from that level as a whole recently.

    I did it, and would typically get 4-6 CP drop but now at most get 3 from a typical run.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

  9. #5994
    Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Middle of the mitt!
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CmX View Post
    hey guys i just recently got into this game after hearing so much about it and getting totally burnt out on Super Hero Squad Online.

    I already purchased She Hulk & Black Cat. I have a little over 33points, I really want Psylocke, but she's not in store yet. How much do you think she will cost?

    Anyway, any suggestions on a character that I should get next that is great in battle? She Hulk and Black Cat are working out great so far! I also really like Iron Fist.
    Cable and Deadpool are both 135 CP (did anyone get a cheaper Cable price?) so at this point it seems that is the "going" rate for PvP reward heroes.

    I know that most people posting on this board are not into the Punisher as a character (I am indifferent) but he has a pretty neat skill set.

    I am thinking about not even starting PvP for another week to get more heroes leveled up and gather intel... any thoughts on that? The season always seems too long, so starting later may be a good idea...
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

  10. #5995
    Astounding Super Bird chariset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A tiny isle of geekette in a sea of geek
    Posts
    4,332

    Default

    Punisher looks a lot more interesting than I expected.

    But I'm not going to play in the tournament until the last week

  11. #5996
    Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Middle of the mitt!
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Punisher looks a lot more interesting than I expected.

    But I'm not going to play in the tournament until the last week
    I clicked on the PvP button... does that mean I have started the tourney, or do I have to do an attack?

    Waiting until the last week... sounds kind of nice. :)
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

  12. #5997
    Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Middle of the mitt!
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CmX View Post
    Thanks! I've decided on Stormy! Currently at 33CP :o
    Good choice. I also really enjoyed Invisible Woman early in the game. I got Shadowcat pretty late (she was one of my final infiltrators), but I think most people really like her early game as well. There are only really a couple of clunker heros, and Playdom is gradually going through and tweaking almost everyone.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

  13. #5998
    Senior Member Legion_Quest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southampton, UK
    Posts
    3,346

    Default

    So, enough people bought Deadpool at 135CP they decided they could get away with that price?

    People irritate me.

    Perfect chance to say no to Playdom, and people didnt take it.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

  14. #5999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    I clicked on the PvP button... does that mean I have started the tourney, or do I have to do an attack?

    Waiting until the last week... sounds kind of nice. :)
    I sent a friend request, did it go through?

  15. #6000
    Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore,MD
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Rogue upped to 11. Started training Deadpool to 8. Picked up Cable.



    Looking over the new PvP rewards I dont see anything all that exciting. I'll probably just go for the gold reward again and be content. Make better use of my time spamming roulette spins for CP so I can get Psylocke when shes released for everyone.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •