Page 393 of 825 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 12362

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Finally, a PVP season I can skip! Punisher is one of my all-time least favorite characters. Plus, I'm sure all the LEET kids are going to be out in force for their gun hero.

(If it was Franken-Castle, then it'd be another story ;)

I seem to have finally settled on a team that can weather some defenses - Tact Strange and Magik, plus a Gen Agent with Transcranial Stimulator. Decent against the omnipresent Strange, strong against Emma, and a way around protects.
    I almost skipped this one. This one will be easier to do so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Yep.

Bleck. How dull.

Still, we'll get better heroes past this.

The next Special Ops will start soon. Probably Vision, but I'd like it to be Brother Voodoo.

I'm not sure I can get Psylocke. I'm clinging to the edge of Adamantium League, but my team is really struggling today.

I must be the only one who is excited for Frank Castle. :x

To those saying they will wait til the last 3 days or so or last minute to d pvp, remember this.

You need to ATTACK 100 times to even qualify for daman league, and even at worst, youll easily start above starting rating if you had a chance to get there. So save yourself time and trouble and start at the start and slowly work on your 100 attacks, dont worry about rating til last few days, but at least get the requirements out of the way so that if you can get there, you dont lose out on a reward cuz you messed up something as dumb as the extra requirement

Quote Originally Posted by The Scarlet Witch View Post
    Agreed. Though whats the bet they'll make him crazy overpowered compared to characters that actually should be overpowered, like how Gazillion did in SHSO.
    He's not that powerful in SHSO though, but you're probably right. I just have zero love for the character. He's always seemed such an odd man out in the MU group. I mean, I tolerate Street levels and Agent of SHIELD types, but I never been sold on Castle and don't get why people like him.

Quote Originally Posted by thevedis View Post
    To those saying they will wait til the last 3 days or so or last minute to d pvp, remember this.

You need to ATTACK 100 times to even qualify for daman league, and even at worst, youll easily start above starting rating if you had a chance to get there. So save yourself time and trouble and start at the start and slowly work on your 100 attacks, dont worry about rating til last few days, but at least get the requirements out of the way so that if you can get there, you dont lose out on a reward cuz you messed up something as dumb as the extra requirement
    I got 500 attacks already, I'm ready! I think most already did that requirement weeks ago.
    Last edited by xhx23x; 01-07-2013 at 03:14 AM.

I have so much love for the Girls of Summer. Especially in PvP.

Did my 30 fights and I'll just chill in Diamond unless I might drop out. :c )

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    I must be the only one who is excited for Frank Castle. :x
    I'm as excited as I have been about any of the PvP reward heroes. They are so tough to get I try not to get TOO excited. :)

It makes sense that he would be in the game from a story perspective, as he is (or was) largely NYC-based.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Phew! Finally a PvP season I can sit out of! Punisher doesn't interest me in the last, so I'll be able to focus primarily on the heroes I want (Scarlet Witch, Phoenix, Cable, Shadowcat)!
    By the way, any news on Cable's release date?

I'm just trying to stay in the 10% range for PVP, because I don't think I'll be online when it ends. I'm at level 97 and I don't want to level up anymore until it is done because I don't want players who are passed level 100 playing me because they will have a 4th armory page.

At my level most players are using Dr. Strange, Wanda, & Human Torch (both costumes). Lately Emma has been making more appearances. I've only played mockingbird twice and that was horrible. Lots of agents using Odin's Cane and the Hoarfrost Mace.

I'm using what I used last time, Tactitian Agent, Ghost Rider, and Storm, but this time my agent is using the Magnetic Field Generator, Quantum Jumper, Scroll of Melsalam, and Goblin Glider. I've been tempted to switch Goblin Glider out, but the fact it doesn't trigger a counter attack, and does extra damage against Human Torch (who I face often) is pretty helpful. Any tips?
    Last edited by Sheldon; 01-07-2013 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Mind View Post
    Phew! Finally a PvP season I can sit out of! Punisher doesn't interest me in the last, so I'll be able to focus primarily on the heroes I want (Scarlet Witch, Phoenix, Cable, Shadowcat)!
    By the way, any news on Cable's release date?
    You may want some of the lower prizes. Adamantium is a tough fish to catch even if you LOVE the hero... I've seen some guys who have obviously spent a lot of gold on their PvP and still aren't going to get Psylocke.
    Marvel game addict

OK, so I don't HATE PvP anymore... but it is obviously not perfect. What are some big-picture things that you think need to be changed, as you take a break from grinding today?

My thought is that there needs to be a limit to how many attacks you can defend per hour, especially now that any team can be beaten. Something decently sustainable... so you don't have to be chained to your machine the last 2 days of the tourney in order to achieve your goals. It would be nice to be able to gauge about how much rating you could lose if you are gone for a certain amount of time.
    Marvel game addict

BANNED

3% last night
    11% this morning. I hate this.

Hello, everybody! I'm facing a serious problem with this shock wave crashing all the time. I'll be really thankful if someone helps me, I can really use some guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    OK, so I don't HATE PvP anymore... but it is obviously not perfect. What are some big-picture things that you think need to be changed, as you take a break from grinding today?

My thought is that there needs to be a limit to how many attacks you can defend per hour, especially now that any team can be beaten. Something decently sustainable... so you don't have to be chained to your machine the last 2 days of the tourney in order to achieve your goals. It would be nice to be able to gauge about how much rating you could lose if you are gone for a certain amount of time.
    I believe that you should only be attacked when you are logged onto the game. When these tournament's end - I'm at work and I always take a beating despite my best efforts - last time I dropped around 500 points all the down to silver league.

I was so disgusted that I decided this PvP - I was only going to play when I wanted too...the one time I wanted too - the game kept crashing and I kept losing ratings so I have only played 2 battles since as I've lost complete interest.

Why waste my efforts when I can grind for CPs and recruit the characters a month later.
    Last edited by Nightstar1441; 01-07-2013 at 12:40 PM.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com