Page 391 of 822 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 12318
    BANNED

Log on
    Fall to 6%
    Fight til 2.2%
    Start over the next day.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    Yeah, I just dont want to get sucked in.

I hate what PVP does to me...
    Yeah, I got that way in the last tourney. This time I am doing much better. I didn't get too excited when I got into Adamantium because I knew it wouldn't last once we hit the end of the tourney insanity. I'll just stay the course.

I still haven't bought Deadpool cos of the unfair pricing
    I still haven't because of the high pricing! :) Even with decently good luck I got Tigra first, took some good advice to get White Crown Phoenix, and am now back up to 86. Around the time Cable comes out I may have enough... and I'll probably get Cable over Deadpool. All of my blasters are level 10 or above, but I've got lots of scrappers to level up still. Blasters need new recruits much more.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

To be fair I have 305CP, I'm just generally still angry about the way some people were allowed him for 90, while I got stuck with 135. So I wont buy him.

Cut my nose off to spite on my own face, that's me!

Just DP, Kurt and Spider Woman left for me to recruit, so I could grab them all for the complete set......but I know I will never play as NC or SW, so they will never go higher than Lvl 1
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    To be fair I have 305CP, I'm just generally still angry about the way some people were allowed him for 90, while I got stuck with 135. So I wont buy him.

Cut my nose off to spite on my own face, that's me!

Just DP, Kurt and Spider Woman left for me to recruit, so I could grab them all for the complete set......but I know I will never play as NC or SW, so they will never go higher than Lvl 1
    I think he should be 90 because only a few people get him for free and some people like me don't do PVP

I went ahead and got Pool since we both know he will be used for the next Special Ops deploy.

So yeah.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Just clawed my way into Adamantium. I don't think it'll last, but then I didn't think I'd make it in the last tournament either.

I'm seeing a lot more of The Experiment now that Psychic is the name of the PvP game. It's annoying, and it can be deadly if Jean loses too much stamina to trigger her Phoenix Fire attack.

A lot of grey-suit Widows today, no Stranges, a couple of Valkyries and Mockingbirds. Modern Armor Thor is still popular, and almost everyone has an Emma. Plenty of Jeans, with or without the Phoenix Five gear. One highly annoying Quicksilver. And almost no Ghost Riders, surprisingly enough. I dread meeting a Valkyrie/Ghost Rider team, especially with an Agent who has Hoarfrost Mace or Barrowguard. Hasn't happened yet, but when it does...

So this morning I was at .6 and now I'm 1.2... Ugh... Guess no Psylocke for me.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    So this morning I was at .6 and now I'm 1.2... Ugh... Guess no Psylocke for me.
    What team are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    What team are you running?
    Scrapper Agent with Signpost, Coulson's Revenge, Odin's Staff and Scroll of Melsalam with White Crown Blaster Phoenix and Valkyrie. Been doing fairly well so far - up and down as expected, but that drop was ridiculous.

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    Scrapper Agent with Signpost, Coulson's Revenge, Odin's Staff and Scroll of Melsalam with White Crown Blaster Phoenix and Valkyrie. Been doing fairly well so far - up and down as expected, but that drop was ridiculous.
    The matchmaking's gotten weird. It used to be fairly even, but now it seems like everyone I face is 100 points higher or lower, ratings-wise.

Right now I'm in the 1500s fighting someone in the 1300s

BANNED

Punisher is rumored to be next PVP according to hackers.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    The matchmaking's gotten weird. It used to be fairly even, but now it seems like everyone I face is 100 points higher or lower, ratings-wise.

Right now I'm in the 1500s fighting someone in the 1300s
    These mismatches make the ratings jump more erratically. My team just lost one battle on defense and I lost 31 rating!

I keep repeating to myself... not getting sucked in, not getting sucked in, not getting sucked in...
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

On an even worse note. Went to bed last night a .7 and woke up this morning to find I lost 345 points and am now at 5.2! I mean, seriously? That is beyond ridiculous.

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    What's your strategy?
    I'm using P5 Tac Emma and WCP Blaster Jean

Weapons I have are Coulsons Revenge, Transcranial Stimulator, Warbringer Axe (recently had the digital decoy but purchased this and dropped decoy), and the Scroll of Mesalam

Before with the digital decoy if I had Jean or Emma starting I would mind link and unlock potential on my agent. Once it was my agent's turn I would use coulsons revenge and try to take out their agent.

with the Warbringer axe now I use that weapon first and then play normal. Since it increases the attack and accuracy it makes the fights go somewhat fast. I lost about 145 rating but I did get it back up 1500+ again. If I can play a lot til tomorrow morning I can probably get Psylocke.
    Winner of the 1st Annual CBR X-Board Fantasy Football League
    Winner of the 2nd Annual CBR X-Board Fantasy Football League

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Punisher is rumored to be next PVP according to hackers.
    I posted about it yesterday. Also it's not a 'hack' per se, just peeping into the game's XML code for news announcements, which can be done fairly easily. :)