Page 388 of 820 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 12300

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    It's almost ridiculous how big the overkills you can are, isn't it?!

Funny how someone so good in PvE just really isn't viable in PvP.
    Herc is pretty viable for me in PVP, he's part of my current team.

Anyone with a few exceptions can be viable in PVP with the right partner/set up. For Herc you just need someone who can either charge him or distract the other team with debuffs like Emma, Strange, Ghost Rider, I think he also goes well with Magik, but I don't trust the AI with Illyanna

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Herc is pretty viable for me in PVP, he's part of my current team.

Anyone with a few exceptions can be viable in PVP with the right partner/set up. For Herc you just need someone who can either charge him or distract the other team with debuffs like Emma, Strange, Ghost Rider, I think he also goes well with Magik, but I don't trust the AI with Illyanna
    The AI for Emma is pretty weak when she faces Phoenix (maybe any blaster?)... I have faced her a lot (like everyone else, I'm sure) and she spams Mental Anguish on Jean relentlessly, sometimes even after she's already tagged her with Mental Anguish. Pretty dumb, especially for Jean who doesn't take much damage from psychic attacks.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    The AI for Emma is pretty weak when she faces Phoenix (maybe any blaster?)... I have faced her a lot (like everyone else, I'm sure) and she spams Mental Anguish on Jean relentlessly, sometimes even after she's already tagged her with Mental Anguish. Pretty dumb, especially for Jean who doesn't take much damage from psychic attacks.
    That's why my Emma is an infiltrator, not a Tactcian! Cause she can react by mental anguishing and war diamond. The only skill I seldom see the AI use is Mental Trauma. It seems to conviniently remember it when Emma recieves her cosmic power buff though. -_-

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

A friend of mine posted these on Facebook, and most of them worked perfectly for me... I think I had already claimed the 30 ISO. Claim as many as you like. :)
    El Diablo (x1): http://play.dm/k002K
    (50 Energy Units) --> http://play.dm/f003K
    2 Command Points (x1): https://bit.ly/AVENGERSLATINO-2CP
    50 Purple ISO - http://apps.facebook.com/avengersall...f-8e3a904ada5c
    ■10 Purple ISO - http://play.dm/e003O
    ■30 Purple ISO - http://tinyurl.com/d3cx7qg
    ■15 Challenge Points (x1): http://tinyurl.com/MAA-PvP-3-x-5-Battles
    ■20 Challenge Points (x1): https://apps.facebook.com/avengersal...ication

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Don't forget to click on these again after about two weeks. They should work again. (Except for the Purple ISO.)
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Don't forget to click on these again after about two weeks. They should work again. (Except for the Purple ISO.)
    Really? I hope I remember then

I'm going to whine again about Thor's Kill All Your Team Attack In His First Turn.

-Throws a fit.-

I'm going to whine again about Thor's Kill All Your Team Attack In His First Turn.

-Throws a fit.-
    I ran into that twice today. If you have Phoenix, none of your team will die, even if he dealt enough damage to KO. It will leave them all at a sliver of health, and whoever goes first will get Death and Rebirth +25% health.

I had one team try this that didn't have much of an attack bonus. Did some damage but not devastating. I proceeded to spank them and send them away. :)

Remember that Soulfire can remove the +2 Might of Mjolnir that Modern Armor Thor comes with. When I was running Ghost Rider I would just Highway to Hell someone OTHER than Thor, and the Soulfire would take care of him. He is slow to get back going without that MoM.

PvP is BRUTAL right now... it seems like every battle is a nailbiter. I have been in Adamantium league for the longest consecutive span that I ever have, but I can't play more than my 5 bonus XP battles each day. It is just too stressful! Thank goodness the computer seems to be able to win with my team!
    Marvel game addict

That's why my Emma is an infiltrator, not a Tactcian! Cause she can react by mental anguishing and war diamond. The only skill I seldom see the AI use is Mental Trauma. It seems to conviniently remember it when Emma recieves her cosmic power buff though. -_-
    Funny enough, today it seems that her AI is much better. Is Playdom reading this forum? >:)
    Marvel game addict

I got into Adamatium league for a hot minute today, but now am demoted. Any suggestions for the last days of this season? I'm now running Valkyrie, White Crown Phoenix, scrapper agent with Signpost, Coulson's Revenge, Odin's Staff and Scroll of Melsalam.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    I got into Adamatium league for a hot minute today, but now am demoted. Any suggestions for the last days of this season? I'm now running Valkyrie, White Crown Phoenix, scrapper agent with Signpost, Coulson's Revenge, Odin's Staff and Scroll of Melsalam.
    If Phoenix is a blaster, you are at risk from the legions of Emmas, Caps, and tact Stranges... you may want to switch to an infiltrator suit if you have one. Valkyrie can take care of any scrappers who try to mess with you.

I feel like I haven't seen many people with Odin's Staff equipped recently... with Phoenix on your team you actually want team members to occasionally die. Sometimes it is better for one team member to die, get resurrected, and unlock Phoenix's soulfire attack... the humans who are trying to beat you will just slap some Soulfire on Odin's Staff if they have someone who can dish that out. Maybe swap the Odin's Staff for a Quantum Jumper if you have one to hit hard early on? The AI seems to be improved in its use of QJ from my observations recently.

I am running:
    Blaster White Crown Phoenix
    Tactician Emma Frost
    My agent is my least settled aspect:
    Iniltrator Power Armor or Generalist 8-slot trench*
    • Quantum Jumper*
    • Barrowguard*
    • Roar of the North
    • Monstrosity
    • Hoarfrost Mace*
    • Scroll of Melsalam*
    • Golden Tyrant Blade

* = currently equipped

I have been running into Ghost Riders who just eradicate my purple agent, so I have been leaning generalist lately and improving the ISOs on that trench. I like my agent to use Hoarfrost to protect Jean a bit and to give out Sacrificial Strength when he eventually "dies."

Anyone have advice for me? I have been between .2% and .5% without too much stress for the last few days (knock on wood) but I would love to feel safer. My goal for this tourney is Vibranium league even with the unusual amount of success I've been having for the last few days. I am not currently planning on doing many more than the 5 bonus XP per day.
    Marvel game addict

I've been trying this setup:

Infiltrator White Phoenix
    Tactician Phoenix Emma
    Generalist Agent with Signpost, Scroll of Melsalam, Magnetic Field Generator, Faulteater

I'm still in the lower levels, but I'm amazed how well Jean works in PvP. I thought every Scrapper in the game would eat her for breakfast.

Sad to lose Strange, but he was getting chewed up by counter-attacks.

Well, I got trounced while sleeping last night. Forgot to reset my agent's PvP gear and paid the price. Ow. Good thing I keep telling myself that my goal is Vibranium. I will not get sucked into this tourney until the last few hours, can't handle the stress.

IMPORTANT: Valkyrie is bugged in PvP. I ran into a team with her that really should have annihilated me, but she ONLY used Sacrificial Blessing and Recharge. So two of our recent spec ops characters have major AI bugs, and even our wonderful Emma has a minor AI bug.

Please celebrate my very first level 12 with me!
    Marvel game addict

Congrats! Think Doc Strange will be my first 12, if I ever get enough silver that is.

Only thing more frustrating than being forced to refresh after an epic boss fight is being forced to refresh after a spec ops epic boss fight. Twice in a week.

Well, I got trounced while sleeping last night. Forgot to reset my agent's PvP gear and paid the price. Ow. Good thing I keep telling myself that my goal is Vibranium. I will not get sucked into this tourney until the last few hours, can't handle the stress.

IMPORTANT: Valkyrie is bugged in PvP. I ran into a team with her that really should have annihilated me, but she ONLY used Sacrificial Blessing and Recharge. So two of our recent spec ops characters have major AI bugs, and even our wonderful Emma has a minor AI bug.

Please celebrate my very first level 12 with me!
    Hmm, that would explain why my on-paper-great team of Dr. Strange and Valkyrie can't seem to win a match.

Congrats, Wailing.

And yeah, I've encountered that Val. Not all of them do it, but every now and then I get the recharge one. I really think that they need to fix the AI response, since a lot of the points we lose are more on defend than attacks. But I suspect that PVP will never be perfect.