Page 386 of 820 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 12291

Also, have a feeling Logan is going to be getting an upgrade soon. And reminds me, I need to go spam enough to qualify for gold league or more.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Where is a good place to level Infiltrators?

Im considering running with a Black Cat/Tigra bleed team, but need somewhere to level them both up that avoids scrappers.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

It's ask the board for advice time again :)

I need two more characters for unlocking Chapter 10 - I was thinkig about Deadpool, but 135 is too much for me, and I have enough scrappers anyway.

Beast, Rogue, Gambit are the most appealing, though I still don't have Thor, Torch or Phoenix who would unlock bonus missions. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Man View Post

I need two more characters for unlocking Chapter 10 - I was thinkig about Deadpool, but 135 is too much for me, and I have enough scrappers anyway.

Beast, Rogue, Gambit are the most appealing, though I still don't have Thor, Torch or Phoenix who would unlock bonus missions. Hmmm.
    I recommend Torch. He is my best Blaster and sometimes he burns enemies when they hit him.

Torch is great with his Annihilation costume, not so much without it. His lvl 9 attack is also pointless as it hurts your team as well.

Phoenix currently nearly cant die, which make her useful, but she is weak as piss.

Thor is a powerhouse, but again, is more useful with his modern armour so he's charged up from the start.

Of the three, I'd say get Thor first, but get Torch if you can get the Anni alt at the same time
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    Where is a good place to level Infiltrators?

Im considering running with a Black Cat/Tigra bleed team, but need somewhere to level them both up that avoids scrappers.
    9.6 or 10.4 (mindless ones) are good... bring a tactician with and AOE to turn them all into Infiltrator chow... and you can farm Dark Sigil or epic CP at the same time.
    I also ran 10.3 a bunch of times with only infiltrators. There are no scrappers, but there are also no tacticians.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by A-Man View Post

Beast, Rogue, Phoenix and Gambit aren't too much fun to play until they are leveled up a bit. Getting Phoenix leveled up to 9 is a labor that will pay off. They are all much more fun with access to their later attacks.

Thor and Torch are fun right out of the box and easy to level up. Johnny is a steal for the CP as well. His alt hasn't seemed like much of a factor to me when I've run up against it, though it does give him a bit more of an edge.

Happy spending!

Edit: you also can't farm Dark Sigil [EDIT of the EDIT... you can't farm "Only For Killing", thanks Vault!] without Rogue... just a thought. You may want to wait until the next spec ops as having the right heroes will help you complete it more cheaply. They have been releasing new spec ops just a few days after they finish, but that is still going to be a while to wait. Probably just making your choice more difficult, sorry!
    Last edited by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle; 01-01-2013 at 02:56 PM.
    Marvel game addict

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Edit: you also can't farm Dark Sigil without Rogue... just a thought. You may want to wait until the next spec ops as having the right heroes will help you complete it more cheaply. They have been releasing new spec ops just a few days after they finish, but that is still going to be a while to wait. Probably just making your choice more difficult, sorry!
    You need Strange for the Sigil, not Rogue (that's the OFK). :)

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    You need Strange for the Sigil, not Rogue (that's the OFK). :)
    Right! Sorry about the misinformation.
    Marvel game addict

@Legion_Quest & Wailing Crusader Gargoyle - thanks for the input guys. I've been thinking about waiting for the next spec ops too, at least with one of my purchases.

Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I haven't been able to get into the game for the last 24 hours, but no one seems to be complaining about it, either (so is it just me?)
    “What I think the political correctness debate is really about is the power to be able to define. The definers want the power to name. And the defined are now taking that power away from them.”

I've been having a lot of those stupid refresh bugs today. but that's as far as my problem goes.

Same. Also, since I can't seem to find the Initiative topic: Anyone know where I go to get the new episode?

Tigra is fun. I love that scratchy little girl.

I'm about to make my second run at Epic Boss Elektra and her friends, the Wrecking Crew. Could use some strategy hints. That "internal bleeding" debuff is terrifying.
    Last edited by chariset; 01-01-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Tigra is fun. I love that scratchy little girl.

I'm about to make my second run at Epic Boss Elektra and her friends, the Wrecking Crew. Could use some strategy hints. That "internal bleeding" debuff is terrifying.
    I've found Hercules very good for this fight. There are a few scrappers before you get to Elektra, so get him enraged up and then protect for the last stretch and his counters destroy the opposition!