Page 379 of 822 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 12325

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    I only know this because of looking it up on the Wiki, but it is part 2 of the "Self-Sacrifice" set... sounds like it is supposed to be a gold item which was probably preempted by "Sweet Christmas!"
    Ahh, that makes sense

They removed the $1 option for Gold and Silver purchases. So much for my occasional bump when I was in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    It might be worth getting 2, although I'm not sure if it'd work. Anyone know?
    Pre-nerf, I saw Agents equip two. But I don't know if it's still possible post-nerf, and anyway you only have four slots to work with.

Okay, I have joined the ranks of the Quantum Jumper'd. It's trollish and unfair, but if everyone else is using one...

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Pre-nerf, I saw Agents equip two. But I don't know if it's still possible post-nerf, and anyway you only have four slots to work with.

Okay, I have joined the ranks of the Quantum Jumper'd. It's trollish and unfair, but if everyone else is using one...

I noticed Cable's temporal shift does not work when QJ is in effect. So perhaps a 2nd QJ no longer works either.

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    I noticed Cable's temporal shift does not work when QJ is in effect. So perhaps a 2nd QJ no longer works either.
    You can't grant an extra turn to a character who already has "exhaustion," but I believe that only stays in effect for a single round so you cannot chain multiple extra turns at once. I've tested this a couple of ways, and I believe if your agent uses QJ and then Cable uses TS on your Agent, your agent can take another turn and Cable should still get his full action. However, if you use TS on the other hero it will fizzle, since they are already taking an extra turn.

I can do a more definitive test later to explain it better :)

Gotta love being the new guy. The worse team I have to worry about in PvP is Deadpool or Annihilus Human Torch. I saw my brother's P5 Emma/Scarlet Witch team and it was... well I felt sorry for the other teams.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ljay90 View Post
    Gotta love being the new guy. The worse team I have to worry about in PvP is Deadpool or Annihilus Human Torch. I saw my brother's P5 Emma/Scarlet Witch team and it was... well I felt sorry for the other teams.
    Yeah, it is a different game at the lower levels. Enjoy it... pretty soon you will be running up against guys with all heroes at level 12... yech.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    You can't grant an extra turn to a character who already has "exhaustion," but I believe that only stays in effect for a single round so you cannot chain multiple extra turns at once. I've tested this a couple of ways, and I believe if your agent uses QJ and then Cable uses TS on your Agent, your agent can take another turn and Cable should still get his full action. However, if you use TS on the other hero it will fizzle, since they are already taking an extra turn.

I can do a more definitive test later to explain it better :)

I see what you mean. i think I only tested it on the other hero next to Cable right after my agent used QJ. The hero (can't recall who I used, might have been Herc) didn't yet have the red "exhaustion" debuff but TS fizzled out anyway. I wanted to see if the extra turns stacked.

I'll try your method next.

new characters needed in 2013: blade, dr. voodoo, marvelman, monica rambeau, Falcon

Is it just me, or are almost all of the "Earn Free Gold" tasks terrible deals?

Emma is back but she is 200 CP and I only got 73 CP. No way I can get enough CP in 6 days.
    I guess i'll get Deadpool
    SpOck/"Superior"'s number one hater

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    new characters needed in 2013: blade, dr. voodoo, marvelman, monica rambeau, Falcon
    Voodoo is coming up eventually. No word on the rest yet but I'm sure Falcon will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by DiceRoll View Post
    Is it just me, or are almost all of the "Earn Free Gold" tasks terrible deals?

Yes, they are all horrible. Although I did the restaurant.com deal and got enough gold to pick up the Barrowguard.

EDIT: The restaurant.com savings is not much at all, and can be problematic in some areas because no restaurant likes it and most don't participate.
    Last edited by hulahulk; 12-26-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    What about Moon Knight?
    SpOck/"Superior"'s number one hater

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Emma is back but she is 200 CP and I only got 73 CP. No way I can get enough CP in 6 days.
    I guess i'll get Deadpool
    Just a word of warning about Deadpool......he's not very good! I have him to lvl 8 at the moment and to be honest Wolverine is a better character and even he's not great! Most of Deadpool's buffs/de-buffs are just gibberish and he isn't very strong either. I paid 112 cp's for him but I don't think he is worth more than 45 cp's.