Page 374 of 823 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 12331

If you don't have Emma Frost, she will be re-released for purchase in 5-6 days' time.

Holy Crap. Phoenix's upgrades even work with her Phoenix Force costumes

*must resist urge to go to PVP*

So Phoenix, Valkyrie and agent with hoarfrost/odin means team I never die? LOL.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Omniversal Dominatrix. The Scarlet Witch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    If you don't have Emma Frost, she will be re-released for purchase in 5-6 days' time.
    Just in time for Psylocke to troll the hell out of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scarlet Witch View Post
    Just in time for Psylocke to troll the hell out of everyone.
    If Psylocke is as bad as I expect her to be, Emma's retiring from my PvP team. Team Midnight Sons will ride again!

Chapter 10 is fun so far. I don't know who they got to write the dialogue for this game, but I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Chapter 10 is fun so far. I don't know who they got to write the dialogue for this game, but I love it.
    It's by a Mr. Alex Irvine. :)

She's going to be a Christmas present? Cool. I do wonder how long till they repeat the selling cycle or if they'll be cheaper next year. Hmm.

Edit: Also, what's up with characters no longer wearing their alts during dialogues?
    Last edited by xhx23x; 12-22-2012 at 05:19 AM.

Limited time only or permanent?

Is it just me, or are they forcing me to play the levelled levels now?

I'm only getting 10exp a battle playing at what is meant to be normal level?!
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    She's going to be a Christmas present? Cool. I do wonder how long till they repeat the selling cycle or if they'll be cheaper next year. Hmm.

Edit: Also, what's up with characters no longer wearing their alts during dialogues?
    I noticed the alt dialogue issue too... bet it's just a bug with all of the changes they just made.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

I'm stuck at work and bored out of my mind. It seems it will constantly let me watch the videos for the silver payment. I just close the video, reopen it and after doing that a few times, refresh my screen. Sure enough, the money is adding up. I know before you couldn't do that.
    Today, I make no demands... no threats! But, one day, I shall voice demands -- and all shall obey them!

Quote Originally Posted by josh straightedge View Post
    I'm stuck at work and bored out of my mind. It seems it will constantly let me watch the videos for the silver payment. I just close the video, reopen it and after doing that a few times, refresh my screen. Sure enough, the money is adding up. I know before you couldn't do that.
    When they were doling out 5000 per video, I would watch a few, refresh, and repeat. Made a ton of silver.

I haven't had a ton of time lately to play the game, let alone watch videos... are they still anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, or are they all short now that they have dropped the reward?
    Marvel game addict

Currently at level 231 - battle plan is not to start chapter 10 and grind 9.5 Dr Strange premium for as much xp that my agent can handle - I want to level up as quickly as possible so my investment in Coulsen's Revenge in worth it.

Any other chapter you guys can recommend for max XP?

Beast is currently going up to level 10 and then Val will go in for level 12.

Another 8-10 more command points and I will most likely invest in Tigra once Beast hits level 12
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Well, I got the Screamer...

The multiple attacks as your health gets lower are neat, but I'm not sure of the viability for PvP or PvE due to the low base damage. Any enemy that is going to reduce your agent's health that low in PvE is going to be a tough nut to crack, and whittling away at it won't seem the best option. However, paired with an armor piercer this could be a good strategy in PvE against a tough foe. In PvP the Screamer's lack of debuffs and the constant shields springing up (there's a chance for a shield/counter weapon to kick in on EVERY attack) might even make it more of a liability. Better to have a weapon that does the damage in one attack, or at least puts some debuffs in as well.
    Marvel game addict

Quote Originally Posted by goosey13 View Post
    Hmmmm, apparently Christmas came early in MAA. My computer rebooted to find somewhere abouts 50 SP, 450,000 Silver and 15 CP that wasn't there before. Score!
    This is probably your Marvel XP rewards kicking in. Mine kicked in yesterday... check your inventory for new weapons, too! I got "Das Boot," which looks pretty useful.
    Marvel game addict