Page 372 of 820 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 12300
    Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I'm not even bothering with PvP until the last week or so of the tournament.

Right now I'm replaying Strange's bonus mission (good training level) and moving Valkyrie up to Level 7, with Deadpool waiting his turn
    I'm trying to snag a few bonus XP battles every day. I did a few extra the other day to get into Diamond.

The best strategy for PvP right now seems to be... play PvE and level up your heroes as quickly as possible. At least from my perspective (including my defense), PvP seems pretty quiet right now. Wonder how Playdom thinks things are going? (I mean what they really think, not just what they would say in a Facebook announcement or whatever.)

It does seem that there is a pretty good amount of rage surrounding PvP right now from a brief survey of comments on the Fb page.

If enough of their metrics tank, I bet we will see more changes soon.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I'm not even bothering with PvP until the last week or so of the tournament.

Right now I'm replaying Strange's bonus mission (good training level) and moving Valkyrie up to Level 7, with Deadpool waiting his turn
    Agreed. I've done this level to death, it's great. 90 or 120 XP per battle and 370 for the boss. Good chance of a decent rouelette drop too!

Finally got Valkyrie! A much needed Bruiser to level up.

Well I am on the last mission, to get Valkyrie, I have the AP's to get Wolverine but I think I will hold out to see if I can get the gold to skip the level, then use the points to get Tigra. With 19 day left I should (hopefully) do it. I reckon 10 days then after that with no luck I'll buy Logan. But I really don't want to LOL

There's a fresh link on this site for a free gold bar. Worked for me. Oh, and there's one of those free gold offers n the site that gives ten gold for a phone number and email address. I gave them my junk email addy and my old phone number...score!
    http://www.gamelysis.com/2012/07/mar...ift-links.html

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rex-a-vision View Post
    There's a fresh link on this site for a free gold bar. Worked for me. Oh, and there's one of those free gold offers n the site that gives ten gold for a phone number and email address. I gave them my junk email addy and my old phone number...score!
    http://www.gamelysis.com/2012/07/mar...ift-links.html
    Anyone else who has trouble with Rex's link should try this one... for some reason those gamelysis links don't work for me. :[
    http://tinyurl.com/ccfuv3m
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Man, Tigra, Val and Deadpool to level up... I pick a stupid time for War Machine's level 12 training.

I am having trouble getting isos, I think I may need some more friends that play MAA so if anyone is interested add me :) http://www.facebook.com/merinoyrr
    "That's a very nice school you have here, it'd be a shame if someone dropped some Sentinels on it"

I added you Viteh!

Sent you a friend request as well!

On a non game note...we are sharing out the second pilot for my upcoming reality show. It's got three song performances from three different bands and is a mix of travel, art, photography and weirdness! Check it out!
    http://rexavision.com/pilot-2/

I swear... there is nothing more frustrating than the boss roulette leaving you with 89 CPs.

BANNED

God, I need more missions.

Valkyrie is the only one I can use in fights now and SW is on her way to 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Anyone else who has trouble with Rex's link should try this one... for some reason those gamelysis links don't work for me. :[
    http://tinyurl.com/ccfuv3m
    Thanks that one worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I swear... there is nothing more frustrating than the boss roulette leaving you with 89 CPs.
    Unless it's get a character you don't really want but actually need (Wolverine I am looking at you ) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Glynne Ainsworth View Post
    Unless it's get a character you don't really want but actually need (Wolverine I am looking at you ) lol
    He is, unfortunately, on my list. I'm being really stubborn about not paying gold to just finish the last spec ops task.