Page 371 of 822 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 12325

Man....I wish there was some kind of trading post for us to use. I have 6 magnetic field generators now from farming 4.4....sure would love to trade that to someone for most anything else....

I agree. I've got more SHIELD points than I could ever use.

At least with extra equipment you can slot it into your PvP bonus.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Just got Valkyrie! Yay!
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

That's great, Kevinroc!

Who do you think will be the next character released?
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Anyone else not getting their daily email bonus lately?

They kind of stopped being useful around agent level 90 or so, but I still thought it was odd.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post

They kind of stopped being useful around agent level 90 or so, but I still thought it was odd.
    I haven't gotten mine for about a week. I'll miss those pancea injections...

I never once got one of those emails.

So I've been plugging away at pvp, playing a few matches each day. Only done 15 attacks, but woke up and the computer successfully defended like 8 attacks and I found myself in the top 11%. I try a match today, and was seriously outgunned. First time facing quantum jumpers, and tons of weapons I've never seen before. Two of my teammates were dead before I got a turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    So I've been plugging away at pvp, playing a few matches each day. Only done 15 attacks, but woke up and the computer successfully defended like 8 attacks and I found myself in the top 11%. I try a match today, and was seriously outgunned. First time facing quantum jumpers, and tons of weapons I've never seen before. Two of my teammates were dead before I got a turn.
    What I find interesting about PVP is that, the team that I leave parked in PVP that does well for me, does not do well when I am doing my five PVP matches for the day. I would guess it's the difference between how I play my team and how the game plays my team for me.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Yep - they stopped for me as well - maybe because of the extra gifts we're getting in the daily friend sites (snowballs, cookies, dradles etc)
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

I haven't gotten mine for about a week. I'll miss those pancea injections...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Yep - they stopped for me as well - maybe because of the extra gifts we're getting in the daily friend sites (snowballs, cookies, dradles etc)
    Perhaps they are updating them so that they scale to your level? That would be nice...
    Marvel game addict

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    What I find interesting about PVP is that, the team that I leave parked in PVP that does well for me, does not do well when I am doing my five PVP matches for the day. I would guess it's the difference between how I play my team and how the game plays my team for me.
    Ditto to the observations both of you have made. It seems that PvP is being quite vicious in the match-ups... meaning that you win a bit more on defense because they are sending guys who have a very small chance to beat you up against you. However, this is essentially making it no fun to attack, which doesn't seem like a good move for Playdom. Back in season 1 I could rattle off my daily 5 battles in 15-20 minutes. Now it takes 15-20 for one battle. BLECH

They should change their motto from "Reach Adamantium league, maintain your placement, and win big!" to "Even if you can stomach 100 tedious losing battles where you are horribly outclassed and manage to win a bunch, you probably still won't win Psylocke, sucker!"

Just had the thought... 100 battles at 15 minutes/battle is OVER 24 HOURS... a day of your life. Double blech.
    Marvel game addict

Ditto to the observations both of you have made. It seems that PvP is being quite vicious in the match-ups... meaning that you win a bit more on defense because they are sending guys who have a very small chance to beat you up against you. However, this is essentially making it no fun to attack, which doesn't seem like a good move for Playdom. Back in season 1 I could rattle off my daily 5 battles in 15-20 minutes. Now it takes 15-20 for one battle. BLECH

They should change their motto from "Reach Adamantium league, maintain your placement, and win big!" to "Even if you can stomach 100 tedious losing battles where you are horribly outclassed and manage to win a bunch, you probably still won't win Psylocke, sucker!"

Just had the thought... 100 battles at 15 minutes/battle is OVER 24 HOURS... a day of your life. Double blech.
    ido not experience this, i keep hearing thats the case, and it used to be, but its not now from what ive seen

hell, i win on attack, and lose on defense more from what ive seen now

im currently holding top .3% this season
    i placed around 5000th last season wih same team

one thing i can say, at this point, the biggest factor in everything you do is your hero bonus, secondary is armory bonus, your team takes 3rd seat to that(though having the best isos in them is also essential)

Crap. I just fought against (and lost) a team with Cable already at level 12 with about 20 Hive Parasites. Ugh. That was really annoying.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

I'm not even bothering with PvP until the last week or so of the tournament.

Right now I'm replaying Strange's bonus mission (good training level) and moving Valkyrie up to Level 7, with Deadpool waiting his turn