Page 370 of 820 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 12300

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Just got my 2nd 1000 UISO win, bringing me to 2293 UISO after having already completed SO5.

Hey at least I won't need to accept more UISO to 5-star everything now, right?

Wow. I'll trade you 12,000 of my Shield points for 500 U-Isos.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Is there anything in this Spec Ops worth farming?

I have Swift Liar and Monstrosity and am underwhelmed. Am I missing the strategy that will make them sweet or are they just not game-changers?
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Wow. I'll trade you 12,000 of my Shield points for 500 U-Isos.
    I actually wouldn't mind at all. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Is there anything in this Spec Ops worth farming?

I have Swift Liar and Monstrosity and am underwhelmed. Am I missing the strategy that will make them sweet or are they just not game-changers?
    That Berserker Axe thing in Mission 2 seems sweet. I'd go for that one.

Serious question: I'm contemplating buying Dysentrypool at 112 CP because 1) I have a habit of buying everyone as soon as they are released, ugh and more importantly 2) I'm afraid Playdom decides to 'stabilise' Dysentrypool's price at 135 CP.

I already know he's a terrible character, and I own all the characters sans Pool & Cable, plus have 310 CP right now, so currency is not an issue. I've held out thus far because the random pricing crap should not be encouraged. Just wondering if I should continue hedging my bets that they adjust his price downwards for all. I think I'll wait out another week or so, perhaps even until Cable's release, but I really do not want to end up having to pay 135 CP.
    Last edited by vaultofechoes; 12-15-2012 at 10:22 AM.

That Berserker Axe thing in Mission 2 seems sweet. I'd go for that one.
    Sounds like a plan. 4-star first for gold, then I'll farm mission 2 for the axe with whatever ISO-8 comes my way.

Serious question: I'm contemplating buying Dysentrypool at 112 CP...
    I've heard conflicting reviews... some say he is fun, some say he is lame. Personally, I need another scrapper to level up right now as much as I need the flight deck interface to be more convoluted, if you get my drift, so I have no problem waiting. Also, he is 135 for me.

With your large stock of CPs and a presumable lull in new content around the holidays, it may not do you much harm to pick him up. It would give you something to do with leveling him up. You are lucky to be in the middle of the road, so you won't feel like you really saved or wasted that much if the price does get adjusted either way. I am assuming of course, that they don't randomly put him on sale for 48 or something, but that doesn't seem to be Playdom's usual business model.
    Marvel game addict

Here is a link for 50 unstable Isos. If you go this when it was posted originally on December 1st, it should work for you again now. I worked for me earlier today.
    http://*******/365233/50xunstableiso-8-01dec
    Just wait the 5 seconds and click skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Sounds like a plan. 4-star first for gold, then I'll farm mission 2 for the axe with whatever ISO-8 comes my way.

I've heard conflicting reviews... some say he is fun, some say he is lame. Personally, I need another scrapper to level up right now as much as I need the flight deck interface to be more convoluted, if you get my drift, so I have no problem waiting. Also, he is 135 for me.

With your large stock of CPs and a presumable lull in new content around the holidays, it may not do you much harm to pick him up. It would give you something to do with leveling him up. You are lucky to be in the middle of the road, so you won't feel like you really saved or wasted that much if the price does get adjusted either way. I am assuming of course, that they don't randomly put him on sale for 48 or something, but that doesn't seem to be Playdom's usual business model.
    True, true. Thanks for the advice, think I'll buy him soon but I shall just sit on my CP pile for a while more and miss how big it used to be! Haha!

Look at what Agent Nathan over at the M:AA wiki found:

(This may not mean anything though since a few images of 90s Cyclops and New Mutants Magik have already been in the server files since before NYCC!)

I was hoping to get the CP to buy the heroes to finish 25 without spending any gold, but the roulette has been very uncooperative the last week.

True, true. Thanks for the advice, think I'll buy him soon but I shall just sit on my CP pile for a while more and miss how big it used to be! Haha!

Look at what Agent Nathan over at the M:AA wiki found:

(This may not mean anything though since a few images of 90s Cyclops and New Mutants Magik have already been in the server files since before NYCC!)
    I've been somewhat eagerly awaiting the alt-costume arrival. Since they turned his buff into a quick action Iron First is an okay character for any fight that's going to go over three rounds, but with some kind of bonus buff/debuff added to him he's actually going to be pretty useful!

I'm also fascinated by what they could possibly do for normal-outfit Magik to differentiate her from Phoenix version and make her worthwhile. Maybe start her with a soul charge, a la Thor?

With 12 being the level cap, I've no use for alt. costumes for most of these people as I've already maxed them out. I only got Strange's because he was needed for team up battles in a Spec Ops and the Chapter 9 premium. I suppose they have uses for PvP, but I dont play that beyond getting free gold.

Need to save my CP for new characters rather than costumes.

Talking of CP, odd thing happened to me this morning. I have 20 more CP today that I did yesterday. I do not know where they have come from, I got ISO from the daily item give away so yeah, just random 20CP from no where. I keep expecting them to vanish.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

The game has been super annoying this morning with almost constant refreshes every minute or so. Ugh. This was the only real time for me to play and now it's being difficult.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Deadpool was not worth 135 CP. He's barely worth 1/10 of that. I'll level him up just for the hero bonus if I decide to do this PVP tourney.

I hope IF's alt is a blaster. Him and pietro would be amazing if so.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Anyone else not getting attacked at all in PvP?

Perhaps the more difficult setup is scaring a lot of people off?
    Marvel game addict

I think most people are limiting themselves to the 5 battles per day. Friends have said that the less you attack, the less you will be attacked.

Plus, with all the forced refreshes going on right now, I'll bet a few people are pissed off. I haven't played yet. I'm waiting for the dust to settle; then I'll decide.

I went ahead and tried out the Swift Liar a bit today. I don't think it's a gamechanger in PvP or anything that you MUST farm... but it is very interesting. It applies a random interesting debuff to the enemies you hit with it on their next turn. In essence, it's a good "first hit" weapon. I've seen:
    Butterfingers: not allowed to use melee attacks
    Unoffensive: not allowed to use debuff attacks

The debuff icon is the same lock as Force Cage. Just thought I should mention this as I had initially written it off. Now I think it will be in my PvE arsenal just to keep things interesting.

Getting close to Tigra! 65 CP!
    Marvel game addict