Page 364 of 826 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 12376
    BANNED

And then this happened.

The next Spec Ops hero! Gotta be!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    The next Spec Ops hero! Gotta be!
    Unlikely.
    But I'm really surprised that Big Bertha of all characters is confirmed now.

I mean, there's many, many, many other heroes I would expect before Big Bertha.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Unlikely.
    But I'm really surprised that Big Bertha of all characters is confirmed now.

I mean, there's many, many, many other heroes I would expect before Big Bertha.

I was hoping your pic was a joke, but you've convinced me that you're serious. I'm sad to no end if they do this. Where did you get the info, Song?

112 CP for me. Guess I'll buy him. Some day. :/

I've been trying to finish mission 24 for over a week now , and I still need 2 more stars. -.- (25 gold is ready for the last mission :D )

It sucks that War of Heroes and Super Hero Squad Online are not available in Turkey. I still don't have a key for Marvel Heroes beta. :(
    I can't even play Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 because the only console I have is Wii and there is no MUA2 for Wii in Turkey(I've checked every darn store) (I've played MUA 1 a lot so I really want to play MUA 2)
    Since I don't have a Wii U or Xbox 360 I'm not able to play the new Marvel game either.
    So this is the only Marvel game I can play and I think I'll give money to buy DP

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    I was hoping your pic was a joke, but you've convinced me that you're serious. I'm sad to no end if they do this. Where did you get the info, Song?
    Not S/D but it was from a behind-the-scenes 'making of' video for M:AA. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    So this is the only Marvel game I can play and I think I'll give money to buy DP
    No, no, NO! Save your money if you must spend it for Marvel Heroes instead, when it comes out.

What's wrong with Big Bertha being available? I say the more obscure we get the better. Besides the only big names to touch that ar left, besides X-Men, are the Pyms, which no one but Avenger purist are whining about and they'll likely show up once the antman movie needs to be hyped

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    What's wrong with Big Bertha being available? I say the more obscure we get the better. Besides the only big names to touch that ar left, besides X-Men, are the Pyms, which no one but Avenger purist are whining about and they'll likely show up once the antman movie needs to be hyped
    Wonder Man, Crystal, Namor, Moondragon, Quasar, Photon/Pulsar or whatever they are calling Monica Rambeau these days, Mantis - I'm all for obscure characters but was hoping we'd see some Guardians of the Galaxy or at least someone like Songbird, Jack of Hearts, Stingray, Nova or Paladin. And we do need the Pyms - they are a glaring ommission as is Iceman and Angel...
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Was Psylocke ever confirmed? I don't especially care since I'm not a huge fan. I'm just kinda surprised she hasn't shown up by now.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Was Psylocke ever confirmed? I don't especially care since I'm not a huge fan. I'm just kinda surprised she hasn't shown up by now.
    yeah she'll be part of a Brittish invasion event. Her model was shown at a con, the link is out there just google it. They pick her asian form like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Wonder Man, Crystal, Namor, Moondragon, Quasar, Photon/Pulsar or whatever they are calling Monica Rambeau these days, Mantis - I'm all for obscure characters but was hoping we'd see some Guardians of the Galaxy or at least someone like Songbird, Jack of Hearts, Stingray, Nova or Paladin. And we do need the Pyms - they are a glaring ommission as is Iceman and Angel...
    it's the great lake Avengers time to shine!

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    yeah she'll be part of a Brittish invasion event. Her model was shown at a con, the link is out there just google it. They pick her asian form like usual.
    Invasion? So are Captain Britain et. all coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Invasion? So are Captain Britain et. all coming along.
    Yep

Sweet. I wish they'd give Nightcrawler some kind of Excalibur upgrade. I love the guy but I just can't recruit him as he's been nothing but a liability whenever I'm forced to use him.

Kurt needs either swords so he can at least offer some bleeds, or make his bamfing a passive and give him some active attack like they did with Sue.

When I said they need some rotund heroes in this game I was hoping for Volstagg, but hell. I'll play with Big Bertha, just not for 90 CPs.