Page 360 of 822 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 12325

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Apparently your guns were big enough. :)

You know who should have two tiers of abilities? Emma Frost. If she goes diamond, she can't use psychic... and vice-versa. If they're going to open that can of worms with Cable, it makes sense that they do it with Emma too... if they can do it in a way that makes sense and is balanced. Something like phased where switching makes you a bit vulnerable.
    That would be awesome and honestly more in-line of what I was thinking she would play like, but there would be a RIOT if they changed her anymore now, don't you think?

I've often wondered if they would do an alt of a character that had totally different powers than the original.

PS: The PVP Weapon is cool - not heavy damage, but high chance to counter-attack, and it respawns its shield whenever it counters. Expect to see a lot of it combined with Hoarfrost in the new season, for sure.

PPS: For an Infiltrator, Tigra is a DAMAGE MACHINE. Her Tiger's Fury is definitely as good or better than the Bruiser Special ability. Her quick action hemorrhaging is obscenely high-damage on a bleeding target for the Stamina price. Between that and the attack bonus from her primary attack, she can make quick work of just about any Infiltrator aside from Kitty.

PPPS: Cable is going to get nerfed in T-minus ANY MINUTE NOW. If his L2 ability doesn't get a cooldown or a chance to fail it means he can keep himself in perma-Mirror Image.
    Last edited by krisis; 12-10-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Krisis~The different power Alt is an idea I endorse....makes them truly worth the purchase. Upcoming Grey Hulk skin was something I was thinking might be a good time to try something like that....the grey Hulk was weaker and when revisited in the Peter David run fought more with his brains than his brawn.

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I battled up till I had to leave for work at 10 am and climbed back into the bottom end of .2% thinking for sure I'd get knocked back down but I finished with .4%

I was running Tact Strange and Ghost Rider, Scrapper Agent with a Sinister Scepter, Hex Wand, Blade of the Gaurdian and an Offensive Accelerator.
    Basically Agent would go astral and block for my dudes while they set up their DoT effects and then just start picking apart whever was being the biggest jerk. Most often a WWII Cap. Sometimes a Quicksilver or a Ghost Rider or Emma.

Congrats to everyone who got what ya wanted out of the tourney.

I finished at 1695 and .2%.

I dig the new stuff. I really like the new scrapper uniform. Cable will be awesome once he's leveled up. I like the new gun, too.

Despite all this, I will not play the next PVP. Too much grinding. If a future Spec Ops makes a battle or 2 a requirement, I may even skip those. I despise Playdom for making this such a time-consumer. For every offensive battle I won, I may have lost up to 3 at times. What a waste of time.

I finished 1732 top 0.1% Can't wait to try out Cable!

Oh. I also found out that Signpost will always kill Ghost Rider. So if you see a lot of him and you absolutely, positively want him dead, use that.

Cable is Terrible once he converts to his second form.

Got Valkyrie today! So that's good.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    Got Valkyrie today! So that's good.
    Same here - now to grind out 5 stars - the roulette's have been stingy lately so maybe I'll get lucky
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Same here - now to grind out 5 stars - the roulette's have been stingy lately so maybe I'll get lucky
    I will get her with one more round of gifts!

Congrats to all who got Cable. I am jealous! I will be picking your brains come next PvP tourney. :)

It has been nice to have a day or two "down" with no PvP and stocking up on ISO. I used my large amount of silver to get some ISO for the yellow armor and level SW up to 11!
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Oh. I also found out that Signpost will always kill Ghost Rider. So if you see a lot of him and you absolutely, positively want him dead, use that.
    Oh, I want him dead alright. I mean, not my Ghost Rider but the other guy's Ghost Rider. That is a very good catch.

The way Signpost works is different than other damage. It always says 0 damage, then it subtracts HP/SP. That must be why Infernal Contract can't stop it.

Did anyone else notice Signposts and Burn Out seriously stalling the game as they calculated how many HP/SP to award and how many Vengeance to apply, respectively?
    Marvel game addict

Question/topic for you all:
    Is it better to 5-star Spec Ops or grind epic missions?

I know the past few Spec Ops have had some pretty sweet weapon drops, but these ones don't seem too impressive. Monstrosity (the EPIC drop!) and Swift Liar are already collecting dust in my armory. Can't even socket the blasted things... I think a Screaming Eagle has higher PvP bonuses.
    Marvel game addict

Trying to grind out the 3 star mastery, and have having horrible luck with the roulette, well I did get 20 CP and ten Gold (so that was nice), but haven't gotten any ISO in a while, 50 a day makes it go pretty slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Oh, I want him dead alright. I mean, not my Ghost Rider but the other guy's Ghost Rider. That is a very good catch.

The way Signpost works is different than other damage. It always says 0 damage, then it subtracts HP/SP. That must be why Infernal Contract can't stop it.

Did anyone else notice Signposts and Burn Out seriously stalling the game as they calculated how many HP/SP to award and how many Vengeance to apply, respectively?

Yes. That was extremely annoying, especially in the final hours of the tourney. When a team had both GR and the Signpost, fights took forever.

Valkyrie Recruited!

It's been a long time since I had a level 1 bruiser!

I don't think I'm going to play this Spec Ops anymore, as none of the drops seem too compelling, and I've already gotten a Monstrosity and Swift Liar. 5-starring spec ops is too much ISO to be worth the 5 CPs that you could win in any given epic run, I've realized. Perhaps I will 4-star them for some precious gold. :)

I'm going to 5-star my last regular mission (Hydra Assemble... put off getting ol' War Machine for a while) and start to really farm some CPs for Tigra and Deadpool. Hopefully by the time I have enough CPs for Deadpool I will actually want a scrapper again.

Does anyone else find it funny that we now have 4/5 founding West Coast Avengers, but only 3/5 founding Avengers and 3/5 founding X-Men (3/6 if you count Prof. X)?
    Marvel game addict