Page 358 of 825 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 12374

Good job John! I made it into the Adamantium league...scored myself the trench coat. It got way crazy there at the end...for a brief second I was gonna get Cable.....

my game didn't load for the last half hour, bah.

Dang. I wanted the coat at least.

Made a last dash and got into the gold league in the last 30 minutes....my team was a bit unorthodox, but Ghost Rider & Storm are a good combo.

Gold, which was the goal. fighting against people with 3k hp when you have 2.2k is a little bizarre. Not having any friends play this when I started hurt me, but gave s2 a try.

now to farm more cp hehehe... he.

Got Cable!

I spent all morning playing PvP. I thought I was comfortably in the top .5%, but it's better not to assume.

"So you want my help with this Iso-8 business? Hell, it's about time."

My thoughts exactly, Nathan. Welcome to the herd.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

How do you guys know your final standings already? I can't get in to check... maintenance message.

I have noticed for the past day or so that the game really seemed to be lagging. Maybe we broke Playdom?

After spending weeks in and out of Adamantium, I was not able to get any traction the last few days. Kept running into guys with way better gear than me. I hope I didn't get bumped out of Vibranium in the last few hours while I was at work.

EDIT: of course as soon as I post this I am able to get in. Vibranium. Kind of a heartbreaker, though I saw that this was going to happen over the weekend. I put a lot of work into this tourney with 400+ attacks, and am feeling pretty drained after the weekend.

Congrats to those of you who were able to get Cable!
    Last edited by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle; 12-10-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Finished in Diamond, but lower than last time... comparatively. About what I expected.

I never seemed to quite get my strategy together this time around.

Barely missed getting Cable. GRRRRR... Oh well, at least I got some gold and silver. Will see if the weapon and uniform are worth it. I think I will not waste my time in the next PvP except for the gold and silver.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rex-a-vision View Post
    Good job John! I made it into the Adamantium league...scored myself the trench coat. It got way crazy there at the end...for a brief second I was gonna get Cable.....
    Thank you :) It was such a grind though. Defs not bothering competing past gold league next time. Congrats to one and all, though. I will say that at least it weas top 0.5% this time and not top 1,000 players, because....can you guess?... I finished in position 1,001!

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    Thank you :) It was such a grind though. Defs not bothering competing past gold league next time. Congrats to one and all, though. I will say that at least it weas top 0.5% this time and not top 1,000 players, because....can you guess?... I finished in position 1,001!
    THAT would have been a heartbreaker. Looking forward to your review on Cable as you try him out. Congrats!
    Marvel game addict

Double post
    Marvel game addict

Cable reviews, anyone?

:P

Also... John, Chariset, and anyone else who got Cable... what was your strategy?

I went with Ghost Rider and Tact P5 Emma as per Hulahulk's recommendation... agent various mutations but settling into Generalist Trench (enemy Ghost Riders were eating me with the shiny purple one) Golden Tyrant Blade, Quantum Jumper, Odin's Cane, Digital Decoy. I had a LOT of success with this until just days ago. I wonder if some of my level ups due to Spec Ops put me into a more aggressive region of the spectrum?

If I would have been shooting for Vibranium this would've been a pretty easy tourney, but I shot for the moon (and landed on my butt)!
    Marvel game addict

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Also... John, Chariset, and anyone else who got Cable... what was your strategy?

I went with Ghost Rider and Tact P5 Emma as per Hulahulk's recommendation... agent various mutations but settling into Generalist Trench (enemy Ghost Riders were eating me with the shiny purple one) Golden Tyrant Blade, Quantum Jumper, Odin's Cane, Digital Decoy. I had a LOT of success with this until just days ago. I wonder if some of my level ups due to Spec Ops put me into a more aggressive region of the spectrum?

If I would have been shooting for Vibranium this would've been a pretty easy tourney, but I shot for the moon (and landed on my butt)!
    I used Inf. Emma, Ghost Rider and generalist agent with Hoarfrost, QJ, X-ploiters and dark sigil. It worked well: I was even getting + ratings in my absence earlier today. Sometimes though...I just have no idea how PvP decides to work.

Cable is good! You can use him as normal with regular attacks til his stamina runs down then it goes "Boomf! Techno organic overload!" and you access his second set of skills. Even at level 1-3 his attack is pretty lethal. Looking forward to levelling him up.