Page 356 of 822 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 12322

Thanks a lot, guys, helpful as always! Last one thing, though: how do I check my own percentile? Is it written anywhere or..?

Yes, it's next to your rank in your PvP display panel.

lost 62 points last night in PvP - really hate it - I can not say it enough.

Finished task 24 and have 80 ISO left - need to wait 2 days to save up enough ISO for an Epic Boss run and Val is mine!
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    lost 62 points last night in PvP - really hate it - I can not say it enough.

Finished task 24 and have 80 ISO left - need to wait 2 days to save up enough ISO for an Epic Boss run and Val is mine!
    Right there with you on SO5. And really hating PvP too. If I luck out and get Cable, I sincerely do not think that I will be participating in the next season without some major changes to the game.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

I was enjoying PvP until today, and now I'm starting to feel that tight-in-the-throat frustrated feeling.

So many fights seem to come down to the order in which everyone gets a turn. If the other team all get a turn before my Agent does, I usually lose

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I was enjoying PvP until today, and now I'm starting to feel that tight-in-the-throat frustrated feeling.

So many fights seem to come down to the order in which everyone gets a turn. If the other team all get a turn before my Agent does, I usually lose
    That is how most of the fights I end up losing go. Although yesterday I was down to me Emma vs. Hercules who was down to 200, but then started spamming gift of battle whenever I hit him with Mental Trauma and he somehow got a gift of the gods that gave him +HP every round. It was so stupid and he, of course, eventually beat me.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

I hardly ever lose when I play.

But the AI never wins. I only started playing this tourney this morning. I've won ever one of my 40 odd battles. The computer has lost every defence.

And I'm running Phoenix Emma and Colossus, so you can't really get much more defensive, esp with their Phoenix bonuses.

That is the eternal downside of PvP and why I refuse to try and win the heroes, AI defence is, on the whole, appalling. Make it real PvP and I'll try harder.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Hey, guys, I've been using 4.4 for my farming needs for ages, and it has worked out great, except I'm pretty bored of the mission by now. Any suggestion of what other missions have good training/lucky roulettes? I think another one was 7.3 or 7.4 but I can't remember now.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Hey, guys, I've been using 4.4 for my farming needs for ages, and it has worked out great, except I'm pretty bored of the mission by now. Any suggestion of what other missions have good training/lucky roulettes? I think another one was 7.3 or 7.4 but I can't remember now.
    6-5 is the ultimate training mission - super long and lots of high-value fights - for Bruisers, Scrappers, and Infiltrators, since the enemy mix is all Scrappers, Infiltrators, and Tacticians.

I run Tact strange, Ghost rider, and agent with lafey's needle and I don't lose nearly as much when I am not there. The bane and dark void from vapors makes soulfire on turn one amazing and then bane on deathfrost is funny as ever.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

I've been playing the Dr Strange premium mission and the payout on the roulette wheel has been awful.

strike patches, incaps, a few crystals - I hit 3 command points once - otherwise its been nothing but crap.

Also noticed no drops whatsoever. Hoping once I 5-star it the odd will improve a bit...
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

I still rely on 1.3, as boring as it is. It's also good to level up new heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    6-5 is the ultimate training mission - super long and lots of high-value fights - for Bruisers, Scrappers, and Infiltrators, since the enemy mix is all Scrappers, Infiltrators, and Tacticians.
    Thanks, I'll give it a go!

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

The nice thing about getting clobbered while the computer plays defense is that your first few matches when you log back in are SUPER easy!

I'm pretty sure Cable is out of the question for me. I don't have the time or patience to grind all day tomorrow... besides, what if they just keep pitting me against guys who annihilate me? Not a fun way to spend a Monday. I'll play until the battles start getting ridiculous, then I'll sign off for a while and let the computer bring me back down. Vibranium is fine.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Just faced someone with 14 Lightning Rods and 22 Occular Scanners slotted. That's like $200 worth of gold. Figure he spent the other 60 gold to fill out his character roster.