Page 354 of 820 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 12300
    BANNED

Well, now that Valkyrie and Tigra are in, that just leaves:

Havok
    Red Hulk
    X-23
    Vision
    Pslocke
    Black Knight
    Union Jack
    Captain Britain
    Moon Knight
    Brother Voodoo
    Son of Satan

Welcome to the roster, Valkyrie!

Just when I get Spidey off to train to Level 12, all these new heroes show up...

To be honest, Tigra is already pretty damn good at level 1.

The people declaring that she's useless thought the same for Valkyrie, Beast and Quicksilver as well (and also think Deadpool is good in the game), so I wouldn't put too much stock into their words.

ETA: Holy s**t it may not have seemed like it in Spec Ops but Val hits really hard too.
    Last edited by vaultofechoes; 12-08-2012 at 09:16 AM.

The issue with Tigra isnt usefulness, it's cost. She isn't worth 90CP, either as a character in the game, nor for name value.

Like QS, she should have been 48. Playdom are simply getting greedier and greedier. I think it's a shame less people are willing to protest that greed with action over spending real money blindly to get an extra character, encouraging Playdom to keep that greed up.

Val does hit a bit harder out of Spec Ops, but her level 9 still needs something extra to make it worth getting her to it.

As for PvP, I cant imagine that it's remotely any fun for anyone trying hard. Everything gives something a status effect these days.
    Last edited by Legion_Quest; 12-08-2012 at 10:39 AM.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    To be honest, Tigra is already pretty damn good at level 1.

The people declaring that she's useless thought the same for Valkyrie, Beast and Quicksilver as well (and also think Deadpool is good in the game), so I wouldn't put too much stock into their words.

ETA: Holy s**t it may not have seemed like it in Spec Ops but Val hits really hard too.
    Val's attacks get stronger the weaker her opponents are.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    The issue with Tigra isnt usefulness, it's cost. She isn't worth 90CP, either as a character in the game, nor for name value.
    I don't know... 90 CP wise, she's definitely better than Wolverine, and certainly a better Infiltrator than Gambit at the very least unless you are looking for a buff remover.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Val's attacks get stronger the weaker her opponents are.
    I know, but I sort of meant in general. Not just Geirr.

I agree about Flight of Valkyrie needing extra buffs though, and Tigra shouldn't be costing 90. (I was prepared for 48.) I bought her anyways, but I think the forum has made its voice heard loud and clear.
    Last edited by vaultofechoes; 12-08-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Adding Stun to Flight would be nice, and makes sense. A horse trampling you is going to Stun anyone!
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    Adding Stun to Flight would be nice, and makes sense. A horse trampling you is going to Stun anyone!
    Especially a magic Asgardian horse!

I wish there was one other way to earn Command Points through the game. Another idea would be to have only items drop for boss roulettes, but give players the choice of whether to accept the item or the CP. Good items=5, meh items=3, crap items=1. Same thing but 10/5/3 for epics. It would also remove a bit of rage at playing an entire epic level and getting a hunk of junk ISO shard and a revenge strike. If I could trade those for 4 CP, I would at least be a bit happier.

If the CP economy was better, 90 CP (or more) heroes might not be as frustrating. It would be nice to see Playdom really take a look at this aspect of the game and make some tweaks. Right now some of the CP costs seem arbitrary. It would also be neat if they did some hero sales now and then.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

I take back what I said about Tigra's "Shred" ability, as I was just perusing her Wiki and came across this:

"Her claws and teeth are sufficiently strong to puncture sheet steel, such as that found in a car body."

Winning most of my attacks since swapping Herc out for Ghost Rider, then sometimes dropping like stone when I'm away. Think I'll finish with a shiny new blaster if I can stay on the attack as the clock runs out. Anyone know exactly what time that will be?

Quote Originally Posted by goosey13 View Post
    Winning most of my attacks since swapping Herc out for Ghost Rider, then sometimes dropping like stone when I'm away. Think I'll finish with a shiny new blaster if I can stay on the attack as the clock runs out. Anyone know exactly what time that will be?
    3pm EST Monday.

I just want to 3 star sp ops mission 2...... LOL. And already at 80 of the 180 CP needed. So then I can go farming CP in vapor mission.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Just got a Swift Liar... so now I have a Monstrosity and a Swift Liar and I'm not too sure how to best use either one. They don't seem super useful, I guess.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Any guesses as to who the next PVP season prize will be? I'm thinking Red Hulk.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Omniversal Dominatrix. The Scarlet Witch's Avatar

GOD pvp is sooooo frustrating! It's become almost impossible to find that single amazing team, and since hoarfrost got nerfed it's almost impossible to stay in .05

I'm having some success with tac strange and FF spidey, what have been your successful teams? I keep swapping in and out various variations of Ghostie/Mockingbird/Emma/Wanda/Valkyrie, but it just seems like for every win, the next guy will stomp you.