Page 352 of 823 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 12335

I have a new wish for this game...

With so many status effects flying around in PvP now, I wish we had some sort of 'high speed' option.

IE - do some action, wait for 2 years while 36 status effects on various characters fly by, do another action. I'd just like something to speed up the display of them.

"I have a new wish for this game...

With so many status effects flying around in PvP now, I wish we had some sort of 'high speed' option.

IE - do some action, wait for 2 years while 36 status effects on various characters fly by, do another action. I'd just like something to speed up the display of them."

Seconded!~ I often just do something else for a minute or two while I wait. Oh, and I just had Cable respond to a distress call...looked all weird and bulky like a Liefeld drawing, though he did have feet. He attack did a thousand some odd points of damage though....

Quote Originally Posted by rex-a-vision View Post
    Man...PVP is getting hairy....
    And we seriously need Deadpool today....CP burning a hole in my pocket!
    Someone just posted on the FB page Deadpool for 90 CP - is that accurate? Can't access the game at work
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I have a new wish for this game...

IE - do some action, wait for 2 years while 36 status effects on various characters fly by, do another action. I'd just like something to speed up the display of them.
    For real, this is my number one source of boredom right now. I have no patience for playing the game as my only pastime, it is too darn slow!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Someone just posted on the FB page Deadpool for 90 CP - is that accurate? Can't access the game at work
    If it is, I don't see it.

Also... I love it when I win a PvP fight that I have no business winning... just because the AI does something phenomenally dumb.

A fight is down to my agent and my opponents FF Invisible Woman. I have about 500 health to her 2000. She's covered in force fields. I was sure I was going to lose.

... then she traps me in a force cage. You can still use the signpost while in a force cage. So, while she can't touch me... I'm able to nicely drain her and win the fight. I love the AI!

ETA for Val: 9 more fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    No. One of the forum admins at Playdom, who has fairly reliable info, said that Wade is probably released around the end of this PvP season.

Yes, won the 1000 isos. So now just can farm energy. And just have to three star missions and then build CP for Beast/Logan.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

I should have Task 24 done after the reset in the morning. Just one fight to clear the stage and get 3-stars across the board. I already steam rolled over the Destroyer once before so I'm not to worried about doing it again outside of the ISO sink that its going to take. Hopefully my luck continues with getting to ISO on the roulette again.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Anyone know if I can clear the spec ops 'Defeat Executioner' outside of spec ops and which levels he appears in again. Not getting lucky on the Iso-8 on the daily bonuses.

Emma + Phoenix Force + Super Heroic = death to the opposition!

She's amazing. I've won three or four fights by the skin of my teeth because she stood there and held the line. Just unbelievable. You almost can't kill her.

Tigra is available and is 90 CPs!!! (a little ridiculous if you ask me)

Deadpool now has 'coming' by his name
    Last edited by Nightstar1441; 12-07-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

not interested in Tigra, so thats a skip for me.

I had considered making a PVP team that would just stack a bunch of bleeds before going down in a sea of blood. When I eventually get fed up with trying I will do just that.
    Tigra might just make that team viable.

Still, Tigra.......

Bought a kitty!

She's pretty tough. She'll make a particularly nasty friend for the Claws costume Black Cat.