Page 351 of 826 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 12381
    Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

What a nice surprise! :)

Of course, I will not see this when I wake up in the morning. This happened because I happened to close my window for a minute.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Can anyone explain this?

We both have 6 bruisers, and mine are all at the same or higher level. What gives?

My "Defense" item bonus was also higher.
    Marvel game addict

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post

Can anyone explain this?

We both have 6 bruisers, and mine are all at the same or higher level. What gives?

My "Defense" item bonus was also higher.
    Is their agent at a higher level than yours? I noticed that all stats go up a touch per level. I'm in adamantium league too. At number 811! I just wish it could end now, baaaargh! As it stands I just know something will go wrong and I will fail to get Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Hoarfrost Mace is mine! And yes, you can fight the Wrecking Crew in Mission 5.3 and it will count. Polishing off the last few threats before going after Loki.

Discovered an evil new combination in PvP -- Power of Four plus Hoarfrost Mace.

The enemy Agent will still be standing at 1 hp -- not enough to do much, but enough to get yet another turn out of the mess if s/he's lucky.

Edit: Hey, I made it into Adamantium League! I doubt it'll last, but at least I can say I was here once.
    Tip for the Loki battle: I think the task before it is use Valkyrie's level 9 ability three times. So I did the Loki nbattle and used her ability three times, then threw the fight. Passed the task, next task is defeat Loki, so did the fight again and won. Saved myself a bit of ISO there.

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    Is their agent at a higher level than yours? I noticed that all stats go up a touch per level. I'm in adamantium league too. At number 811! I just wish it could end now, baaaargh! As it stands I just know something will go wrong and I will fail to get Cable.
    I am nearly certain that your amount and level of allies slightly increase each character's per level modifier.

Aaaarrrrgggghhh - I'm 686 points short of 3 starring mission 3 - that so hurts!!!!
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

man, I can't go up from 6% on PVP, I keep getting paired up against impossibles with QJ/Odin's Staff/Power of Fours) and I get that Thor's special kill all costume should give players their CP's worth, but getting your whole team killed on his first turn doesn't seem entirely fair. sure one or two might survive it, but if the turns are not generous, they're easy pickings for the other guys. Bah.

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Just got 90 CP again.

I have four choices: Rogue, Scarlet, Thor, and Gambit. (and Nightcrawler and DD, but I'm saving them for last/till they improve)

Who should I pick?
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

They're all pretty good, depends on what your current needs are really.

Blargh. I've finished everything but the Destroyer mission. I'm torn between just paying the gold or seeing if I can actually earn enough CP to buy Beast, Wolvie AND Kitty before this ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    Just got 90 CP again.

I have four choices: Rogue, Scarlet, Thor, and Gambit. (and Nightcrawler and DD, but I'm saving them for last/till they improve)

Who should I pick?
    I can't say decisively, but here are some factors to consider:
    •Rogue helps you get an Epic Boss in chapter 9, which opens a door for more CP and a pretty neat epic drop weapon.
    •Gambit pairs well with Colossus and weapons that cause exposed since they both specialize in that debuff.
    •Thor unlocks a premium mission
    •Scarlet Witch is just fun and really breaks up the monotony

I tend to prioritize characters who can help me unlock things... but that's me.
    Marvel game addict

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Blargh. I've finished everything but the Destroyer mission. I'm torn between just paying the gold or seeing if I can actually earn enough CP to buy Beast, Wolvie AND Kitty before this ends.
    I've taken both paths in previous Spec Ops and been happy both times. Having new characters is always fun, but finishing Spec Ops early is a huge relief too.
    Marvel game addict

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    man, I can't go up from 6% on PVP, I keep getting paired up against impossibles with QJ/Odin's Staff/Power of Fours) and I get that Thor's special kill all costume should give players their CP's worth, but getting your whole team killed on his first turn doesn't seem entirely fair. sure one or two might survive it, but if the turns are not generous, they're easy pickings for the other guys. Bah.
    Hmm... I am not as good at analyzing overall trends and finding their weaknesses as Krisis, but the fun (infuriating?) thing about PvP is that no one is impossible to beat. I like to try to copy the strategies that seem to work against me.
    Thor is usually a priority for me when I see him. I'm guessing you use Emma in PvP, and stunning him and keeping a migraine going is good. Hopefully they really splurged and got him the blaster suit so you can really focus on him.
    I know that you are against Quantum Jumpers, but they are not too expensive and you don't HAVE to use it every time... just when you really need your other hero abilities more than you need your agent.
    If you are running into a lot of Power of Fours... maybe use Invisible Woman and Force Cage them? You could also Force Cage Thor if you are seeing him a lot.

I'm sure the others will have better ideas for you.
    Marvel game addict

Man...PVP is getting hairy....
    And we seriously need Deadpool today....CP burning a hole in my pocket!

My current PvP setup is working wonders for me. It is:

Generalist agent with X-Ploiter, Hoarfrost Mace, Dark Sigil and QJ.
    Infiltrator Emma
    Ghost Rider

I'm finding that the protect ability that the mace offers shields my Emma from opposing Ghost Riders (unless they use Penance stare), thus denying him close quarters combat. Inf. Emma shreds Tac Caps, Dr Stranges and Emmas, which are the characters I encounter most.

Only things that give me any bother are Bruiser Caps, Inf. Emmas and Steel fortress Colossus, but now that stun removes counters they are less of a problem than they used to be. The cosmic power buff and the Fury LE weapon are really the only 2 wild cards that will definitely f**k me over.