Page 350 of 822 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 12325

Tact. Doc. is so darn strong.Bye 32 CP :'(

I knew it! I can't have more than 50 cp -.- I am so addicted at spending money...
    (AND WHEN I HAD 90 CP WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH THINGS ABOUT THIS GAME I BOUGHT WOLVERINE! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?)

Bozhe moi! Nightcrawler is in training to Level 12!

And now I won't have to level him up eeeeeeever again. I probably won't even use him in battle unless I absolutely have to.

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Got Valkyrie! But much better than that is this Hoarfrost Mace thing-y...Honestly, it is a PvP game-changer. Went to bed at 0.5% just sitting in the adamantium leage, and actually got, like, plus 60 points over night, so I'm now in the top 0.3%. Really hoping to get Cable, but just depends if I'm home or not during the last few hours of the PvP tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    Got Valkyrie! But much better than that is this Hoarfrost Mace thing-y...Honestly, it is a PvP game-changer. Went to bed at 0.5% just sitting in the adamantium leage, and actually got, like, plus 60 points over night, so I'm now in the top 0.3%. Really hoping to get Cable, but just depends if I'm home or not during the last few hours of the PvP tournament.
    Looking forward to getting that. It'll probably replace Coulson's Revenge in my set.

The last research task has 20-25 minutes left, and then I can polish off most of the last tasks pretty quickly.

35 ISO left and up to task 24 - need to restock before finishing this sucker off. Got 6 stars and very close to 7. When I get enough ISO to 3 star everything I'll recruit Beast. Was hoping this weekend to knock this off but it might slip into early next week.

Quicksilver is working is way up to level 12 (for someone who is so fast - you'd think he'd train faster too)

And I'm down to 3 researchable items before that is complete.

Going to recruit Strange tomorrow and start his special mission as all characters will be up to level 12. I want to get the dark sigil but I've struggled with getting the weapons - still have not been able to get power of 4, the grecian sai or the mechanical moljnier.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Hoarfrost Mace is mine! And yes, you can fight the Wrecking Crew in Mission 5.3 and it will count. Polishing off the last few threats before going after Loki.

Discovered an evil new combination in PvP -- Power of Four plus Hoarfrost Mace.

The enemy Agent will still be standing at 1 hp -- not enough to do much, but enough to get yet another turn out of the mess if s/he's lucky.

Edit: Hey, I made it into Adamantium League! I doubt it'll last, but at least I can say I was here once.
    Last edited by chariset; 12-06-2012 at 04:00 PM.

My rating went up overnight just by leaving Odin's Staff in my setup. Hilarious.

This Special Ops is way easier than Sp. Ops 4 and 2. Really a whole lot easier.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Yep, a lot easier, but unfortunately I am just shy 4000 to 3 star the last mission in SO. Grr. Now I have to wait to get more ISOs... And PVP is extra hard. Went from .6 to 2.2 overnight. Crazy.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

BANNED

God, I'll just be stuck in Gold league. I hate PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    My rating went up overnight just by leaving Odin's Staff in my setup. Hilarious.
    Try pairing it with something that counter-attacks and/or causes a debuff on attackers ::drool::

(On the downside, that makes you easy prey for Ghost Rider ... if he survives ;)

I'm hoping that enough people will be slow to finish the SpecOps that us early adopters will have an advantage through the end of this season.
    Last edited by krisis; 12-06-2012 at 09:50 PM.

People are finding some eeeeevil uses for Hoarfrost Mace.

Using it with Power of Four, using it with the Screamer (you get extra attacks if your health is low)

Power of Four plus Odin's Staff isn't so great either, though fortunately I haven't seen any 'immortal' Agents yet

I just made it back to Adamantium. And I have the next 3 days off from work.

The staff, Strange with modern costume, and the Mace with Lafey's needle(knife is fine as well) are fun. I pretty much just go bane, dark void, no dying and deathfrost and just watch the opponent die. Running Ghost Rider as well is fun as well.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

I love my Golden Tyrant Blade!

That Hoarfrost Mace is going to be a problem. Wish I wasn't so behind in Spec Ops.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle