Page 347 of 822 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 12322

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Wahoo! I finally hit the 1000x ISO for the first time ever this morning. I almost didn't believe it was possible.
    nice I bet they go by fast lol
    Risen

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I'm having the worse of luck in PVP lately. I manage to barely get into vibranium, but players with over 20 levels and that out rank me in status by a ton thanks to gold items keep being put against me. I'm back to fighting either people too weak or too hard for me. They really need to work out a better system to put people against each other.
    dude I don't even want to try. I get taken out in one round.
    Risen

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    I've been resorted to levelling Wolverine atm and he sure as hell wasn't worth 90CP
    Ain't that the truth!!
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Wahoo! I finally hit the 1000x ISO for the first time ever this morning. I almost didn't believe it was possible.
    I envy you!

Guys - for the Sacrificial Blessing task (task 17), you need to use Dragonfang for now until PD fixes it. Also, the Wrecking Crew task can be done OUTSIDE of Spec Ops.

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Guys - for the Sacrificial Blessing task (task 17), you need to use Dragonfang for now until PD fixes it. Also, the Wrecking Crew task can be done OUTSIDE of Spec Ops.
    Question - will you be able to play mission 3 and use Val for task 17 and still be able to do task 18 of defeating 5 illusionary Loki's or should we make a pass of mission 1 fist to clear task 17 before moving onto 18?
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Question - will you be able to play mission 3 and use Val for task 17 and still be able to do task 18 of defeating 5 illusionary Loki's or should we make a pass of mission 1 fist to clear task 17 before moving onto 18?
    Personally, I'm going for the 2nd option.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

I love Cosmic Power/Guardian Force in PvP!

For me: 20% chance it will activate
    For enemy: 80% chance it will activate

This is what fun is all about!
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Good to know. I'm still on the last Research task. 48 hours!

I've got Nightcrawler ready to move up to Level 12, and Spidey's almost there, but no Silver to pay for it.

The mace is a huge double edged sword. The damage is incredible, but you need a healer or force field to keep yourself alive in long fights.

If anyone has the Screamer, Hoarfrost Mace, Odin's Cane, Power of 4, etc.: Take note, this is the perfect time to abuse them as PVP season 2 ends.

Anyone play chapter 3 yet of special ops?

Up to task 18. I've 3 starred mission 1 and 2 starred mission 2. Already killed one Loki impersonator but curious if anyone has gone through the chapter and seen an optimum route - it also looks like from the guide that we will only get 4 false Loki's and might have to go through this twice to clear the task?

Has anyone been able to confirm?

Thing just finished going up to level 12 and currently got Daredevil training up to level 12 with Quicksilver waiting to go in tomorrow night. QS is the last active character I need to max so at that point I'll be able to recruit new characters (Dr Strange - here I come!) Also down to 1 page of researchable items. 1 4 hour, 1 6 hour, 2 8 hour tasks - currently doing the capacitor research which is over a day.
    Never Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Anyone play chapter 3 yet of special ops?

Up to task 18. I've 3 starred mission 1 and 2 starred mission 2. Already killed one Loki impersonator but curious if anyone has gone through the chapter and seen an optimum route - it also looks like from the guide that we will only get 4 false Loki's and might have to go through this twice to clear the task?

Has anyone been able to confirm?

Thing just finished going up to level 12 and currently got Daredevil training up to level 12 with Quicksilver waiting to go in tomorrow night. QS is the last active character I need to max so at that point I'll be able to recruit new characters (Dr Strange - here I come!) Also down to 1 page of researchable items. 1 4 hour, 1 6 hour, 2 8 hour tasks - currently doing the capacitor research which is over a day.
    First, play as many high-scoring fights with as few (or no) fake-Lokis as you can to get to a mini-boss where you can fulfill 17/25 The Ride of the Valkyries - it should only take a mission or two to bring up one of the Wrecking Crew.

You should still have plenty of Lokis left for 18/25 Shadow Boxing, sometimes they are two or more per fight.

Nip out to grab 20 ISO for 19/25, and then head to one of the standard Wrecking Crew missions to nail 20/25 Destruction Crew (there's one where you can get all four of them in a single 3-Bird battle). Then win in PVP, and return to Mission 3 to play the OTHER Mini-boss battle for 22/25 Ride of the Valkyrie.

Finally, play the boss battle against Loki for 23/25, Master of Illusion.

You should now be at 2-stars on Mission 3. Play it again to get to 3-Stars - you may need to take all the deploys, but it will still be cheaper than playing it TWO more times. Also, if you needed the Loki fight to fulfill 22/25 the first time around, you can beat him again here to finish 23/25.

Now you just need the other 3-stars (although, you should have them already) and to fight Destroyer one more time.

I finished the Op last night, and I *THINK* this is the order I did things in. I'm pretty sure my second run on Mission 3 was purely for high score, not for other tasks.
    Last edited by krisis; 12-05-2012 at 08:32 AM.

Thanks Krisis! Perfect advice! I was waiting til the weekend to get back into SpecOp, now I know the way!

thanx krisis - I actually went and replayed mission 1 to finish task 17 so I can try and 2 or 3 bird mission 3 - but knowing there are enough fake Loki's to finish the task makes it easier.

I'm low on ISO (only 40 left) - so I might need to build up a bit before continuing
    Never Surrender