Page 346 of 825 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 12374

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Hey, anyone knows if you can do the use two asgardians outside of special ops?
    You can. I did 1.5 with the thor team-up because I didnt have any.

Yes, minutes ago I was at that stage, and I used them in a regular mission so I wouldn't be using up precious ISO-8s. Worked just fine! Now I'm at the 2 day research.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Currently 14 hours in on the 48 hours of research. Got 76 ISO saved up so far (got 20 on the morning gift) so will use this opportunity to hoard a bit.

Thing is currently training up to level 12 and he should be finished sometime tomorrow afternoon- Daredevil will be following him and then Quicksilver. At that point I can finally invest in a new character or two and will most likely get Dr Strange so I can do his premium mission and not have worry about 36 hour wait to train him up quickly.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Yeah. I just did it!

Won 10 Gold in the daily roulette. That was a nice surprise.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

I don't yet have enough Iso to do the 48 hour task. Unless I luck out and get the 1000 or the 100 Iso bonus, I won't have enough to start it until Wednesday.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

I've been doing epic runs of mission 1, so I am way behind all of you because of all the ISO I have spent... I still need to complete task 12 (Executioner). I should be able to get this done tomorrow, I think.

I have to say that they don't seem to have put a lot of imagination into this Spec Op, especially compared to the last one...

Pros
    • More infiltrator Jotun for scrappers to beat up on
    • Enchantress and Executioner battles are laid out in interesting ways, forcing some different strategy
    • The rainbow bridge background
    • Valkyrie is neat (I love her second attack's animation), and all of the little rune buffs look cool

Cons
    • feels a lot like all of the other Loki/Jotun/Enchantwreckingcrewtioner/Wrecking Crew missions we've already done
    • no new enemies or bosses
    • Destroyer epic boss is a let-down (esp. in comparison with a knock-down drag-out with Dormammu)
    • no neat drop similar to the Infernal Fang

I wish they would have
    • put the Warriors Three or Baldur in as Team-Ups for some of the Wrecking Crew mini-bosses (would make them a LOT more interesting... probably would throw off the whole game mechanics, but they wouldn't HAVE to put them up for sale... I mean, it is all about making money, but maybe they could do something like that for fun)
    • dug a bit deeper into Thor lore for some new enemies or bosses (there are 6 other realms, right?)
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    • dug a bit deeper into Thor lore for some new enemies or bosses (there are 6 other realms, right?)
    I agree. They could have Hela or something at least.

Wahoo! I finally hit the 1000x ISO for the first time ever this morning. I almost didn't believe it was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Wahoo! I finally hit the 1000x ISO for the first time ever this morning. I almost didn't believe it was possible.
    Excellent! That should keep you going for a while!
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

That's awesome - Val is in the bag for you!
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Well, PVP suddenly got balls hard again. Seeing lots of gold slotted and huge character bonuses. Guess it's time to push forward and acquire more power. Wouldn't mind seeing a gold sale soon.

I'm having the worse of luck in PVP lately. I manage to barely get into vibranium, but players with over 20 levels and that out rank me in status by a ton thanks to gold items keep being put against me. I'm back to fighting either people too weak or too hard for me. They really need to work out a better system to put people against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I'm having the worse of luck in PVP lately. I manage to barely get into vibranium, but players with over 20 levels and that out rank me in status by a ton thanks to gold items keep being put against me. I'm back to fighting either people too weak or too hard for me. They really need to work out a better system to put people against each other.
    I absolutely hear you on this one! So frustrating. Speaking of PVP, tomorrow is the day that Deadpool is supposed to be available. I certainly hope that PD doesn't pull that 200 CP crap on us.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    I absolutely hear you on this one! So frustrating. Speaking of PVP, tomorrow is the day that Deadpool is supposed to be available. I certainly hope that PD doesn't pull that 200 CP crap on us.
    I dont expect to see him then. Wolverine kinda sorta teases him, but I can't see them releasing him on a Wednesday and right before the end of a tournament. I could see him turning up early next week though, once the Cable tournament is over.

Be good to have him and Val to train together, I've been resorted to levelling Wolverine atm and he sure as hell wasn't worth 90CP
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods