Currently 14 hours in on the 48 hours of research. Got 76 ISO saved up so far (got 20 on the morning gift) so will use this opportunity to hoard a bit.
Thing is currently training up to level 12 and he should be finished sometime tomorrow afternoon- Daredevil will be following him and then Quicksilver. At that point I can finally invest in a new character or two and will most likely get Dr Strange so I can do his premium mission and not have worry about 36 hour wait to train him up quickly.
Won 10 Gold in the daily roulette. That was a nice surprise.
I don't yet have enough Iso to do the 48 hour task. Unless I luck out and get the 1000 or the 100 Iso bonus, I won't have enough to start it until Wednesday.
The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.
My Facebook page
I've been doing epic runs of mission 1, so I am way behind all of you because of all the ISO I have spent... I still need to complete task 12 (Executioner). I should be able to get this done tomorrow, I think.
I have to say that they don't seem to have put a lot of imagination into this Spec Op, especially compared to the last one...
• More infiltrator Jotun for scrappers to beat up on
• Enchantress and Executioner battles are laid out in interesting ways, forcing some different strategy
• The rainbow bridge background
• Valkyrie is neat (I love her second attack's animation), and all of the little rune buffs look cool
• feels a lot like all of the other Loki/Jotun/Enchantwreckingcrewtioner/Wrecking Crew missions we've already done
• no new enemies or bosses
• Destroyer epic boss is a let-down (esp. in comparison with a knock-down drag-out with Dormammu)
• no neat drop similar to the Infernal Fang
I wish they would have
• put the Warriors Three or Baldur in as Team-Ups for some of the Wrecking Crew mini-bosses (would make them a LOT more interesting... probably would throw off the whole game mechanics, but they wouldn't HAVE to put them up for sale... I mean, it is all about making money, but maybe they could do something like that for fun)
• dug a bit deeper into Thor lore for some new enemies or bosses (there are 6 other realms, right?)
SHSO squad level: 440 give or take a few
Current challenge: raise squad level to 540
Currently maxing: Elektra badge
SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle
That's awesome - Val is in the bag for you!
Well, PVP suddenly got balls hard again. Seeing lots of gold slotted and huge character bonuses. Guess it's time to push forward and acquire more power. Wouldn't mind seeing a gold sale soon.
I'm having the worse of luck in PVP lately. I manage to barely get into vibranium, but players with over 20 levels and that out rank me in status by a ton thanks to gold items keep being put against me. I'm back to fighting either people too weak or too hard for me. They really need to work out a better system to put people against each other.
Be good to have him and Val to train together, I've been resorted to levelling Wolverine atm and he sure as hell wasn't worth 90CP
I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods