Page 345 of 826 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 12381

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I'm currently collecting Iso-8's to upgrade Odin's Staff. I think I will get Valkyrie this week! Yay! :)
    Very good! I'm stuck at the "collect 3 distress calls" task.
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    Kitty Pryde is actually great if you get her scrapper alt! I swear, 'tis no lie!

No overly impressed by the look of Valkyrie having used her in the mini-boss missions. I mean, she's okay, but I'm not rushing to complete Spec Ops to get her. What happened to the Vision??
    I'm guessing they are holding that Spec Ops back to launch closer to the 'Age of Ultron' event in the funny books next year.

And Valk, she's probably not overly useful to a lot of people now but she's like pulling a really interesting card in a TCG pack. You'll need to build around her and she'll make some crazy combos happen.
    Last edited by goosey13; 12-02-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Edging up in PVP....roke the top 5 %...My hope is to snag the Powered Trench....but I am gonna go all out and try for Cable....Funny thing is I have only lost to people fielding the same team as me! Guess I'm not as clever as I thought. Seeing lots of Jacked up combos though...insanely high HP and SP. I had to buy a website, and threw the gold at top shelf ISO's for my heroes....let's see if it pays off!

Edit:Just got smacked by an Emma/Ghost Rider duo that was similarly overpowered. High level PVP is scary.....
    Last edited by rex-a-vision; 12-02-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Researching Odin' Staff now. (uhm.. that sounds... bad...)

Glad that I hit the bonus in the daily roulette.

As for PVP, still struggling in that. Hoping that I can manage to squeak into the .5% when it counts.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by rex-a-vision View Post
    Edging up in PVP....roke the top 5 %...My hope is to snag the Powered Trench....but I am gonna go all out and try for Cable....Funny thing is I have only lost to people fielding the same team as me! Guess I'm not as clever as I thought. Seeing lots of Jacked up combos though...insanely high HP and SP. I had to buy a website, and threw the gold at top shelf ISO's for my heroes....let's see if it pays of
    Edit:Just got smacked by an Emma/Ghost Rider duo that was similarly overpowered. High level PVP is scary.....
    So what team are you running?

I'm still running Herc and Tact Strange with a scrapper agent. It got difficult there until I unlocked that 3rd PVP armory page but now I'm hovering in the lower half of the .5%. Seems you gotta climb in power level until you reach the next tier and then just find a spot and get comfy. IE level fast in the begging of PVP till your opponents ain't so tough and then hit the brakes.

Still looking to replace Herc and try out some diffrent combinations for the final push, if I can get these heroes to level faster...

Strongly considering replacing Herc though

Crazy amped up Thor with the double might of Mjolnir and WW2 Cap with full gold Iso, Generalist Agent with gold Trench and Isos, QJ, MFM, Golden Screaming Eagle, Tyrant Blade. I'm level 128 and I filled my armory with those fangs.....I've run into three players in my league running the same team, minus variations for the agent....

scored 20 command points this morning - need 5 more ISO to begin the 48 hour research - so it will be later tonight or early tomorrow - might just horde ISO for the week and play it out on the weekend - still debating a bit.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    Researching Odin' Staff now. (uhm.. that sounds... bad...)

Glad that I hit the bonus in the daily roulette.

As for PVP, still struggling in that. Hoping that I can manage to squeak into the .5% when it counts.
    Odin's Staff... Laufey's Needle... might be a bit of an inside joke.

I have been neglecting PvP in light of getting the ball rolling on Spec Ops, but have stabilized around 1.5%. I hope that I can break back into Adamantium if I focus on that for a while, and Spec Ops always slows down a bit after the first bit because it takes a day or two to get the ISO to get the next task. I wasn't having much trouble staying in Adamantium for the few days I was really focused on PvP. I just don't have enough time to play all the different aspect of this game as much as they seem to demand.

It will be nice if some of us CBR folks can get Cable. None of us got Deadpool, I believe.

In other news... just beat the pants off Destroyer (perfect strategy, no items) with Ms. Marvel and got Monstrosity! Woo hoo! Looks like a neat gizmo.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by rex-a-vision View Post
    Crazy amped up Thor with the double might of Mjolnir and WW2 Cap with full gold Iso, Generalist Agent with gold Trench and Isos, QJ, MFM, Golden Screaming Eagle, Tyrant Blade. I'm level 128 and I filled my armory with those fangs.....I've run into three players in my league running the same team, minus variations for the agent....
    Man, I hope I don't run into you! Our levels are close enough...
    Marvel game addict

Which is better tact Grey Suit BW or infi Grey Suit BW?
    "Continuity doesn't really matter! Clarity is overrated! Let the fun begin!" - Kid Flash

Tact, without a doubt. Infil is also dependent on Marked for Revenge activating.

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Cracked into the Adamantium league over the weekend. Obviously, whilst I sleep I get knocked down again, but I'm hovering continually between 0.9% and 0.5%, so as long as I keep up the fights this week I'm confident I can manage to get Cable...

...Hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    Cracked into the Adamantium league over the weekend. Obviously, whilst I sleep I get knocked down again, but I'm hovering continually between 0.9% and 0.5%, so as long as I keep up the fights this week I'm confident I can manage to get Cable...

...Hopefully!
    I get knocked down, but I get up again...

So I tried out Monstrosity and Laufey's Needle in PvP... Monstrosity is not particularly effective, at least without the other parts of the set... but even as I type I just had the thought that it might allow you to ignore the stun effect of slow recharge weapons like Phoenix Flare and Bolt-Action. It will be worth testing that out.

EDIT: Monstrosity does not let you avoid "slow recharge"... oh well.

Laufey's Needle is a useful little deal.
    Last edited by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle; 12-03-2012 at 06:34 AM.
    Marvel game addict

I just ran across a guy with 32 mead horns in his armory in PVP. 72 gold for that. Scary....
    Edit:Okay...they are 2000 SILVER, not two gold. So much better.....
    Last edited by rex-a-vision; 12-03-2012 at 08:11 AM.

Hey, anyone knows if you can do the use two asgardians outside of special ops?
    Currently Reading:
    UA, Rat Queens, Saga, Deadly Class, Black Science, East of West, Black Widow, Harley Quinn, Hawkeye,She Hulk