Page 336 of 822 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 12323

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Maybe Playdom only set more CPs to drop for people who DON'T have Mockingbird... I know I haven't noticed anything different, though I haven't been playing a ton...

One last epic run at Spec Ops 4.2... got a Personal Combat Amplifier and 5 CPs. Not bad but not the Frozen Hell. Bah, take it down already. They should know by now that I will never re-spin the boss rewards!

I really hope they don't extend this spec ops... it was fun, but ready to be done with it. Seems like we all have Ghostie by now?
    Don't know about anyone else but I don't have Mockingbird and I haven't noticed any extra luck at the drops
    The lack of originality will always bother me

I gotcha Rick. I sent you a pm.

BANNED

I'm giving up on PVP. Too aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I'm giving up on PVP. Too aggravating.
    I know exactly what you are feeling, I wish that it didn't last quite so long. I've been lucky enough to get into Adamantium League a few times, but I'm not sure that I will be able to remain there when it actually counts. The thing that keeps me going on is that we don't know how much it will "cost" to get Deadpool.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    I know exactly what you are feeling, I wish that it didn't last quite so long. I've been lucky enough to get into Adamantium League a few times, but I'm not sure that I will be able to remain there when it actually counts. The thing that keeps me going on is that we don't know how much it will "cost" to get Deadpool.
    We'll see. I thankfully stockpiled 183 CP, so I'll just wait and see who's next.

Hopefully it's Tigra.
    God, I need characters who aren't full of experience. Everyone is level 10, 11, or 12 now, and I have to wait so long for Hulk to Level Up to use him.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    We'll see. I thankfully stockpiled 183 CP, so I'll just wait and see who's next.

Hopefully it's Tigra.
    God, I need characters who aren't full of experience. Everyone is level 10, 11, or 12 now, and I have to wait so long for Hulk to Level Up to use him.
    Not sure which is more annoying, the long wait for high-level training or the ridiculous amounts of silver required to do it.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Man, I still don't know how people are getting this much CP
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    Man, I still don't know how people are getting this much CP
    i had it all saved beforehand, so i was lucky, but you know some people are either stupid lucky, or just lying

I've done the same mission so many times I can beat Vapor and Magneto in my sleep LOL. The trick is to just keep at it til our mind bleeds. I sit at the computer around twelve hours a day editing video, and when I start to get bored with the vid stuff, or it is rendering, I jump to the game. I also blew a ton of time. I probably did 4-4 fort times this weekend. Hell...did it five times today, thanks to gifts and such. Got 17 CP so far! here were a couple of singles, but did get one ten from the Epic fight.

I've played 9.4 and 1.3 so many times, I get nauseous and twitch uncontrollably just recalling those missions. I got many CPs from them, though. Lotsa singles, with the occasional 5 or 10. After I bought Beast when he debuted, I was down to about 100. I'm now close to 300, and that is with also getting alternate uniforms for Strange and Sif.

My plan is to keep a base of around two hundred CP....for Spec Ops and such...and work up a ton for the rest. I needed a new site for a project, so I got a hundred gold bars yesterday from GoDaddy to add to the kitty. Got a few Characters pimped out with some top shelf ISO....My Human Torch is gonna melt the computer itself!

Quote Originally Posted by rex-a-vision View Post
    My plan is to keep a base of around two hundred CP....for Spec Ops and such...and work up a ton for the rest. I needed a new site for a project, so I got a hundred gold bars yesterday from GoDaddy to add to the kitty. Got a few Characters pimped out with some top shelf ISO....My Human Torch is gonna melt the computer itself!
    With GoDaddy, do you simply need to purchase a domain?

Not sure...it kicked in when I did the hosting, but I do think that's it. Off topic...wish me luck folks! Pitching a reality show about my life as a travelling concert photojournalist/videographer over the next couple of weeks...already got some interest!

Best of luck to you, fellow Avenger!

FYI...Ghost Rider DESTROYS Vapor.....