Page 335 of 825 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 12374
    did it all for the cookie Chamber Rat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Yes. Got ghost rider on the last day.
    Grats! I just got him yesterday or the day before. Slowly but surely, eh? :)
    Marvel: Avengers Alliance Level 50 | (looking for allies!)
    SHSO Squad: Soothing Steel Rat | Level 339
    M:AA Wishlist: Chamber! Iceman, Cannonball, Jubilee, Winter Soldier

Just snagged the EMP Blaster in anticipation of the Vision spec ops.

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Anyone else wish the PvP tournaments were shorter? Like a week or 2 max? I'm hovering in the top 1% and I'd be ready to make a big push for the Adamantium league, but what's the point at this stage? I'd only get knocked back out by the next day (or hour). A month is just too long :(

Omniversal Dominatrix. The Scarlet Witch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    Anyone else wish the PvP tournaments were shorter? Like a week or 2 max? I'm hovering in the top 1% and I'd be ready to make a big push for the Adamantium league, but what's the point at this stage? I'd only get knocked back out by the next day (or hour). A month is just too long :(
    Agreed. I got up to .01 percent and was like JUST GIVE ME CABLE ALREADY PLAYDOM!!! and by the next time I was on I was .09. Everytime I log on to pvp i'm now fearful

I had a theory that this weekend would be a good one to try and farm CP. I thought with Mockingbird out, the averages might get skewed to give out more CP than usual, to entice players into getting close to her and then spend the money to finish. I had time as I am a self emplowed video editor, my work has me sitting in front of the computer. I chose 4-4, and went deep into my time resources. I managed to farm 100 cp's in three days from 4-4, and got three 10 cp roulette spins! I actually made enough to pick her up if I wanted to, but instead I will be banking these for Deadpool and the next SpecOp. With the Vision looking like he will be the next specOp reward, I would suggest picking up lots of EMP grenades, and scoring the EMP blaster. Love me some Vision...obviously!

Maybe something to that, I hit the 20xCP daily reward today. Only another 44 and I think Scarlett Witch will be my next draft pick.

I also had a good day on CP pick ups, and so I went ahead and spent 200 of my store. Still got nearly 175 left thanks to the aforementioned CP drop luck so it hardly broke the bank, but still, kinda hurt to spend that many on one character.

Now to grind away on levelling her, likely teamed with my newly outfitted Storm who I'm trying to bump up to at least 9.

Just got to hope that Wolverine, Kitty, Spider Woman and Nightcrawler wont be needed for any Vision deploys, as those are the only 4 heroes I dont own atm...
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Glad you guys been having some luck - already got MB but have scored only 1 CP last 2 days - in a bit of a slump...
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Hey guys my name is rick stone, I would be more that happy to befriend anyone and except anyone in regards to the AA game, it sucks playing by yourself :-(
    "It would trouble me if you believed you were ever my equal"

Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
    Hey guys my name is rick stone, I would be more that happy to befriend anyone and except anyone in regards to the AA game, it sucks playing by yourself :-(
    Hey Rick - feel free to PM me a link - more than happy to help however I can
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Hey Rick - feel free to PM me a link - more than happy to help however I can
    Thanks alot!!!
    "It would trouble me if you believed you were ever my equal"

You can Pm me aswell. It's always good to add new allies.
    Makes the game better.
    The lack of originality will always bother me

Can count me in as well. More the merrier.

Rick feel free to PM me also and I'll add you.

In other news on the last daily bonus of the current spec ops I got my 7th straight Grim Visage.....good times.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    Glad you guys been having some luck - already got MB but have scored only 1 CP last 2 days - in a bit of a slump...
    Maybe Playdom only set more CPs to drop for people who DON'T have Mockingbird... I know I haven't noticed anything different, though I haven't been playing a ton...

One last epic run at Spec Ops 4.2... got a Personal Combat Amplifier and 5 CPs. Not bad but not the Frozen Hell. Bah, take it down already. They should know by now that I will never re-spin the boss rewards!

I really hope they don't extend this spec ops... it was fun, but ready to be done with it. Seems like we all have Ghostie by now?
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle