Page 333 of 820 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 12300

I truly hate that Mockingbird is 200 Cps and it does not bode well for Deadpool or Cable. Ugh. And where did you hear about the required characters for Special Ops 5?
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I got to wonder how a Wanda/Deadpool team up would be like.
    I got Deadpool as a Tony assist today. As soon as the "hits" counter popped up, I nearly died laughing.

As for Spec Ops 5..... they really couldn't require Bobbi as an assist, even if they have made her available (for a given definition of 'available') for sale. That'll make half of their player base quit in disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    As for Spec Ops 5..... they really couldn't require Bobbi as an assist, even if they have made her available (for a given definition of 'available') for sale. That'll make half of their player base quit in disgust.
    It might be worth it just to watch Playdom's forum explode...lol

Got Thing currently training up to level 10 - he'll be out in an hour and then I'm putting Ghostie in to go up to level 12.

Herc is currently waiting to go up to level 11 and DD is waiting to go up to level 10.

Though if I get Quicksilver ready to go up level 9 - I might slip him in first because the 12 hour training would be able to time things around the work schedule next week so there is no dead-time...or am I the only one who is sad enough to do that?
    Last edited by Nightstar1441; 11-24-2012 at 12:16 PM.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

I got Deadpool as a Tony assist today. As soon as the "hits" counter popped up, I nearly died laughing.

I could see them using MB, Emma, et al as requirements for a side-quest Epic Boss, in the same way Frozen Hell was a requirement for Fury but that was not on the critical path to get GR.

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Luke Cage is in training to Level 12.

....and I NEVER thought I'd be typing that sentence out.

I wouldn't be doing it now if the game didn't prompt me to. He'd still be at Level 10 if I had my way.
    Haha! You are not alone. Once Black Cat gets back from her boot camp I'm sending him off to join the level 12 club. I just promoted She-Hulk to top level! I didn't think I'd ever say THAT to be honest :)

Also, I'm not so bothered if Cabele/Deadpool are more CP, but it's the time limit I object to. Grind enough bosses/epic bosses and you CAN acquire the CP without buying it, but 3 days? Poor show.

All my heroes are level 12 except for GR (10, waiting for 11), Iron Fist (11, waiting for 12), and Black Cat (training for 11).

I agree about the 3 day sale for MB being too short. Farming for 200 CP for most players could take weeks. I'm getting 3 to 10 per day, but I play constantly.

This thing with MB has reminded me that I forgot the reason I'm addicted to this game is because I like Marvel Heroes, and all this griding and spec ops has just made it more frustrating than fun. So I spend my CP on some alts for Kitty and Reed rather than just letting it sit there to get the 90 cp heroes I got left to get (Which is Thor, Cap and Logan, the latter two I don't really give two shits about). I'm setting my sights on Gladiator Hulk, he seems like he could be worth the swap. I'll go back to grinding depending who's needed for Vision, but hopefully it'll just be Tigra who I'm sure I'll have CP for by the time the deploy is needed, which is usually the last few tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    This thing with MB has reminded me that I forgot the reason I'm addicted to this game is because I like Marvel Heroes, and all this griding and spec ops has just made it more frustrating than fun. So I spend my CP on some alts for Kitty and Reed rather than just letting it sit there to get the 90 cp heroes I got left to get (Which is Thor, Cap and Logan, the latter two I don't really give two shits about). I'm setting my sights on Gladiator Hulk, he seems like he could be worth the swap. I'll go back to grinding depending who's needed for Vision, but hopefully it'll just be Tigra who I'm sure I'll have CP for by the time the deploy is needed, which is usually the last few tasks.
    You'll like Gladiator Hulk, especially when you pair him with Herc or Thor. It's almost as if their comic book personalities come to life and they try to out-do each other with high crit points LOL

I know. My imagination is a bit wacky.

Wellp, I've about given up on PvP contests. Yesterday I was in the top 5%. Twelve attacks and ten losses later, I'm down to 20%. (on the other hand, I defended once, and lost that one, too). I've been using P5 Cyclops for firepower (esp. against Torch and Scarlet Witch) and Magik as my infiltrator killer and bypasser-of-guards like Hercules and Captain America. That team got me up to that 5%, originally.
    Last edited by Cyke; 11-24-2012 at 10:26 AM.
    “What I think the political correctness debate is really about is the power to be able to define. The definers want the power to name. And the defined are now taking that power away from them.”

So here's an interesting question - what happens when you max your level at 300? How do you get gold from that point? Purchase only? Does not seem like an option TBH

Reason I ask is that I am debating on some of the weapons (Fury, Blade of the Guardian) - but if they are set to the agents power then it makes sense to wait to invest in the weapons until you max your level and save your gold until then so you get the most bang for your buck.

I'm currently at level 207 but am curious if anyone else had the same thoughts?

chariset - know you are higher than me - has this crossed your mind?
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

I am on a crusade to train everyone up Nightstar, so yeah...you gotta almost work out a schedule.

BANNED

Okay, why do I go down rankings when I win PVP fights?

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Okay, why do I go down rankings when I win PVP fights?
    Probably someone fought you while you were fighting and you lost that one.

BANNED

The game is bugged! My rating is going down the more I win!

You're reading it the wrong way, S/D. It goes from most recent (at the top) to least recent.