Page 332 of 822 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 12322

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    They wouldn't do that. There would be wailing and gnashing of teeth. More, I mean.
    After today, I honestly do not think they would give a damn.

After all, you can just buy gold to bypass the task, and in the end, that seems to be all Playdom care about - how much gold they can force people to buy.

Yes, they are a business, and yes, they have to make money, but over $20 for one hero?! Give me a break.

I have 315 CP, but I wont commit 200 of them for one hero. I'd rather go without.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Aye I ate my words and re-upped with Gamefly to make the gold for Mockingbird. Don't judge me! Least I'll get to check out games I missed like X-Com and Dishonored before I cancel.

So now back to grinding out CP. Next hero/alt costume suggestions?

Blasters: Iron Man, Ms Marvel, Human Torch(Blaster alt), Dr Strange(Tact alt)
    Bruisers: Herc and Thing
    Inf: Black Widow, Black Cat, Gambit, Invisible Woman(Inf alt)
    Scrap: Daredevil(who needs his Yellow costume and a badass passive already) Ghostie, Iron Fist, Power Man, Quicksilver and Sif
    Tact: Cyclops, Hawkeye, Mr Fantastic
    Gen: Beast, Mockingbird

Wishlist: Thor, he keeps looking at me like 'Dude I thought I was your favorite character, whats the deal?'. Also, could use another bruiser.
    Scarlet Witch, seems fun to play. Always glad to see her pop up in PVP cause even if she kicks my ass her randomness is fun to watch.
    Spiderman, looks pretty useful in his future foundation skin and the Epic Boss unlocks and premium mission.

even with grinding my butt off I dont think I'll have anywhere near, so I'll have to go earn some gold and use it for that.

I've been thinking about getting Hercules to team up with my tac Strange. Herc seems pretty beastly every time I face him in pvp but I worry he'll just get eaten by all the Torches running around.

Does anyone here think Herc is worth investing the points in or should I be looking at some other characters instead? I really like my current team of Strange and Magik but they don't do so well when the computer has a hold of them.

Hercules is worth it. He needs to be paired with either someone who can put buffs on him or someone who can heal/shield him which Strange does both. And also HT won't eat him alive typically due to his counter. The rock hurts man. And a lot of blasters are flyers as well. So yeah. Kinda funny bruiser gets one of the best anti blaster tools.

So yeah can work. Hercules IMO is the best bruiser currently. Better than Hulk endgame due to passive, better counter and protect than Thing/Colossus/Cap and deals with a lot of different strategies surprisingly well.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Quote Originally Posted by PrinnyWesker View Post
    I've been thinking about getting Hercules to team up with my tac Strange. Herc seems pretty beastly every time I face him in pvp but I worry he'll just get eaten by all the Torches running around.

Does anyone here think Herc is worth investing the points in or should I be looking at some other characters instead? I really like my current team of Strange and Magik but they don't do so well when the computer has a hold of them.
    This teams done pretty well for me although rival blasters can be a pain especially when every other team has a WWII Cap blocking for em. Or an agent with Blade of the Gaurdian. Still he soaks up the damage while the others do their thing but you might find yourself using those quick actions to throw a shield on Herc and Boost before you really want too.

Grrrr, I'm still angry about MB and it's been hours since I saw her price.

I dont even want her, but at the same time, knowing I can never fully complete the game without her is bugging the hell out of me
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Luke Cage is in training to Level 12.

....and I NEVER thought I'd be typing that sentence out.

I wouldn't be doing it now if the game didn't prompt me to. He'd still be at Level 10 if I had my way.

The Game has been prompting me to get him at level 8 for like a month and half now, but with new characters and spec ops I just simply hadn't the time. I'm doing it now though, might as well get him to 12 and put him back in the do not use pile with Nightcrawler.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

All this speculation about more heroes costing 200 CP is pretty terrifying! I was hoping with Quicksilver that we might actually start to see some more heroes who aren't 90 CP... I know that there are a lot of players out there who are pretty addicted to this game (myself included) but if they start to make it TOO hard/expensive then people will start to trickle away, especially when Marvel Heroes comes out.

The strange thing about this game is that I think it appeals more to the comic book COLLECTOR in me than the gamer in me... the repetition of every task and constant waiting/meticulous planning (not to mention the extremely random PvP situation) feels a lot more like the games I don't usually play. If this didn't have my favorite heroes and villains all over it, I doubt I would have continued playing it for a fraction of the time I have.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

....and I NEVER thought I'd be typing that sentence out.

I wouldn't be doing it now if the game didn't prompt me to. He'd still be at Level 10 if I had my way.
    At least that will come in handy when ch. 10 comes out.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Sweet Christmas!
    HeroUp.com: Squire Valiant Snail, level 3734/3767
    Fortress Of Solitude: ComicList

Wanda's Chaos Shield even cures the status effects placed by the Demon chess set. Yeah. Awesome.
    Currently Reading:

I got to wonder how a Wanda/Deadpool team up would be like.

Wanda and Deadpool would be hilarious for the fact Pool out of nowhere with Reality Warp could get his best overall buff.

Also, Wanda plus Herc seems all kind of stupid.
    Currently Reading: