Page 331 of 826 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 12378

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    200 is way too much, and I say that as someone who went through the first Spec Ops to win her. 90? 120? Fine. But 200 is just gouging.

Edit: Ha! I just fought the entire Dormammu + Mindless Ones boss battle (in Strange's mission) without bringing any items which cure Stare of the Abyss. No Extinguishers, no Gene Innoculations, nothing except Scroll of Melsalam. It can be done, but I don't recommend it.

I'm about to walk to the post office to mail my annual batch of Christmas cards. I'd be happy to send any of you one as well. Just PM me your mailing address.
    I don't mind the 200 cp's. (granted I have her allready). I do think the time limite is a bit extreme. Just put her up for sale like everyone else, and if you want to truely make a sale make 100 for today only then go up to 200 tomorrow. Do that for all the limited heroes, that way newcomers can get a shot at them.

I just like that Playdom's idea of a sale is pricing a single character over $20. What a savings.

To be honest while I disagree that MB should cost as much as 200 CP, it has been absolutely worth it for all the bitter tears and whining on the M:AA forums.

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    To be honest while I disagree that MB should cost as much as 200 CP, it has been absolutely worth it for all the bitter tears and whining on the M:AA forums.
    They are going crazy, huh?

What I find a bit annoying is that there's no other options for this sale except for her. like cheaper heroes or alts.

A friend of mine had a good idea. He said Playdom should offer her as an additional prize in the next Spec Ops. Players who already have her can simply go after Vision (it has been announced that he is the prize). Players who don't can try to win both. I'm not sure exactly how Playdom would do that; but if they can give us an AVX scenario with split teams (SO3), they can work Mockingbird in somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    What I find a bit annoying is that there's no other options for this sale except for her. like cheaper heroes or alts.
    Yeah I was hoping Tigra would get released. Will grab my missing alts over the weekend, in case PD feel like being generous (lol).

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    A friend of mine had a good idea. He said Playdom should offer her as an additional prize in the next Spec Ops. Players who already have her can simply go after Vision (it has been announced that he is the prize). Players who don't can try to win both. I'm not sure exactly how Playdom would do that; but if they can give us an AVX scenario with split teams (SO3), they can work Mockingbird in somehow.
    I think that could work, although there's less of a case for a split scenario in the Ultron ops? Maybe separate West Coast Avengers missions, haha. There were rumours that Quicksilver was supposed to be an Avengers SO3 prize too, so that could work.

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Honestly, I was simply hoping they would periodically re-run previous SpecOps at a healthy interval from the originals - maybe six months, and give them all a single color of variant ISO, so you could long-term save towards playing them again. Allows people to re-level custom weapons and pick up characters they missed, but after a long wait. Sort of like trade-waiting comic books!

If this makes them any money at all I'm sure we're going to see a 200CP Emma around Christmas.

Also, I will not be surprised if this means Deadpool will be 200CP as well; all the more reason to win Cable in PVP!

Hey, that WCA idea would be cool (I'm sure Playdumb could find some way of messing it up though, haha).

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Honestly, I was simply hoping they would periodically re-run previous SpecOps at a healthy interval from the originals - maybe six months, and give them all a single color of variant ISO, so you could long-term save towards playing them again. Allows people to re-level custom weapons and pick up characters they missed, but after a long wait. Sort of like trade-waiting comic books!

If this makes them any money at all I'm sure we're going to see a 200CP Emma around Christmas.

Also, I will not be surprised if this means Deadpool will be 200CP as well; all the more reason to win Cable in PVP!

That could work as well.

Although I think offering DP at 200 CP would be true price gouging, mostly because only 1000 people got him the first time around, whereas many more players can get a Spec Ops hero. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say DP will be 120-150 CP. Cable might also fall into this range, based on how many players win him at the end of this tourney.

Another thought:
    I'm wondering how many players did not get Emma (obviously, the true newbies may not have) compared to those who did not get MB. I'm sure there are fewer without Emma than those without MB.

can you imagine if this 200cp character price becomes a norm and some of them end up as deploys?

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    can you imagine if this 200cp character price becomes a norm and some of them end up as deploys?
    I am actively expecting. In fact, I half expect MB to be a SO5 deploy
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    I doubt MB cause if there's no option to buy there's no way for that to work. But Deadpool and Cable? Oy, I could see it. And we thought asking for 90CP heroes was hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Quest View Post
    They wouldn't do that. There would be wailing and gnashing of teeth. More, I mean.

did it all for the cookie Chamber Rat's Avatar

Very disappointed re: Mockingbird, but I kinda figured she'd go for some outrageous price.

Small boon today, though: I got my first ever special drop on a boss roulette! Won Binding Contract after sending Mephisto packing.

Didn't think I had a chance in hades of actually finishing this, but I just need to 3-star Mission 2 now (only need about 55k points) and GR's mine. Finally. Whoo!
    Marvel: Avengers Alliance Level 50 | (looking for allies!)
    SHSO Squad: Soothing Steel Rat | Level 339
    M:AA Wishlist: Chamber! Iceman, Cannonball, Jubilee, Winter Soldier

Good luck!

Also, Red Hulk, Union Jack and Squirrel Girl will be required deploys for the Ultron Spec Ops. What's that? They're not released yet? Guess you'll have to fork out 25 Gold then. Ha!