Page 328 of 825 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 12367

200 cps is insane even if it is MB. I don't think I can make that or would want to. Especially if other heroes who might actually be needed for Spec Ops 5 and alts are coming. Sucks that I miss her but given all the ways you can counter her now she's not a must get.

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Ouch!

On the one hand.... no, they can't offer Special Ops heroes for sale like anyone else. If they did, no one would play Spec Ops and would just wait for the hero to be released.
    Why wouldn't anyone play spec ops? You get special weapons, the missions are new, entertaining and fun (and that's the point of playing right?) and you get the character way before anyone that's waiting around to buy them for CP.

Yeah for 200 CP she can stick those clubs where the sun don't shine. I think she'll be 90 though, fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    Why wouldn't anyone play spec ops? You get special weapons, the missions are new, entertaining and fun (and that's the point of playing right?) and you get the character way before anyone that's waiting around to buy them for CP.
    I totally agree with this.

I really don't get what people have to complain about with this. I killed myself and drained my resources to try and get MB and I didn't get her at all, cause at the time it was near impossible for me. There's people like me like there's people who weren't even around when it happened. I honestly don't think she deserves to be especially expensive. 90 CPs is not that easy to get on short notice and she's only available for a few days, so plenty of players who don't put out some money will still miss out on her as well as people who aren't going to be around by the time the sale goes.

And if this is about what it could mean for PVP, well, again, other characters are becoming power houses in their own right and MB is no longer the kill everyone she use to be. Everyone should get to enjoy her if they can.

Captain America saved my life way back in SO1.

Also, SO1 started just when I had finished CP farming for all the heroes + Avengers uniforms, and I was lucky that Cap was one of the first few heroes I got, so it was a matter of powerlevelling him and Thor to 9 once I realised that my main heroes then just couldn't cut it. <_<

I think back then She-Hulk, Cyclops and War Machine were my heavy hitters O_o I was way stuborn to get 11 stars with just these guys.

Oh, yes! Rhodey and Cyke were my main Tacticians too. But they were so flimsy that they died horribly in the hands of those stupid mutants (TA-Beta, you still suck) and I had to reconsider my strategy.

(Also, back then I used the 6-hit Minigun Barrage as well as the 4-hit Heavy Ion Beam on the BR-Betas with Defensive Experiment. Oops.)

I truly hope that Mockingbird isn't >90 CPs, that would suck. I got into the game during the tail end of Special Ops 1 and even playing as much as I did there was never a real option of me unlocking her. So I do hope that I can get her in a few days. It looks like Storm has gotten a boost which is good, but I am still sort of holding out hope that they come out with her mohawk alternate costume. That would rock.
    Please check out the links for my new series People you Know.

www.facebook.com/peopleyouknow

www.peopleyouknow.tv

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    I truly hope that Mockingbird isn't >90 CPs, that would suck. I got into the game during the tail end of Special Ops 1 and even playing as much as I did there was never a real option of me unlocking her. So I do hope that I can get her in a few days. It looks like Storm has gotten a boost which is good, but I am still sort of holding out hope that they come out with her mohawk alternate costume. That would rock.
    I'm still hoping this is happening. Especially since she's going to be sporting the Mohawk again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    OK, it seems like there is a good chance MB costs 200 CP. Be prepared.
    If that is the case, pass.
    I Will Raise my Throne above the Stars of your Gods

Note: 200 CP is the current placeholder but that is subject to change.

dunno if I'll be able to get 90cps in time, never minding 200cps.

what do you guys do to get CP? epic bosses or 1.1 over and over?

Either or. I got 10 with Epic Electra today. Got tons in chapter 1. Since Beast's debut, I've built up 170 or so.

Anyone have a list of all the characters they announced at that con?
    Risen

I play the epic bosses - 7.3 is a favorite of mine and great at leveling up bruisers and scrappers

I'll mix it up though with the other bosses as well every now and then but I've had some luck with that one
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com