Page 324 of 822 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 12322
    Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Hawkeye has just gone off to train for level 12...That'll make 25 heroes at max level for me. I'm determined to get them all there before the new year! I think it can be done...

did it all for the cookie Chamber Rat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    The thing with SHSO is that there is no waiting to level up or to get energy... you can only really get "stuck" if you don't have enough funds to get a new hero and all of your others are at max level.
    That's true, but I can't see SHSO competing with either MH or MAA. As far as that goes, I can only hope the heroes in MH don't come with fart emotes, too.

Definitely a gold weapon... ran into it in PvP and it was a bit of a bear to overcome. It basically makes the agent into a mini-Hercules (like the hex wand makes a mini-SW). The protect and counter-attack is annoying to go up against and earned the agent using it the right to go down first.
    Ooh, that sounds promising. It looks like a beast just from its description. I'd be really sorely tempted if I didn't know I'm going to have to use 25 gold to skip the epic boss requirement of the Spec Ops task list.

Speaking of which. I finally scrounged up enough iso to get the sinflayer, which I'm not impressed with, and have made it to the part where you need 5 demon teeth. I thought, "Sweet! Those things drop in about every battle!"

NOT. ONE.

Never mind the fact I have 46 (!) Infernal Fangs just hanging out in my inventory (and that's after socketing 15 of them for PvP). Apparently those don't count. And now I can't get any enemy to drop a fang. Boo.

Congratulations, John! I'm moving a few less-used or fairly new heroes out of the Level 10 Club. Luke Cage just trained to Level 11, and Gambit's training now. Nightcrawler and Spider-Man will be next once I raise enough Silver.

Some observations about PvP

1. Most people seem to be waiting until the last week or so to really commit to this tournament.
    2. Computer-controlled Magik seems glitched. When I fight her, she does nothing but Soulsword over and over.
    3. Infiltrator Agents = Mockingbird food, unless you've got someone like Cap in place to protect them.

Finally got all my jets to level 4. Thanks to all my allies, you guys rock.

Got myself a Beast too. Thinking of a Beast and Herc team with a few buffers on my agents belt as scrappers are so prevalent and I could generalize any blaster that might throw a hurting on Herc. Let you know how that goes once I get the pair up to lvl.

In chapter 2, Mission 4, how do you deal with Jack O Lantern? He keeps decimating me with those Psychosis bombs. My Agent is Level 13, I use the CPU Iron Fist, and bring in my Level 4 Hawkeye. Hawk's the only tactitian I have since the Roulette Wheel never gives me Command Points. I've hit on CP like once out of countless Boss Battles at this point.

Go back and level up and five star past missions. Best thing you can do.

Jack you want to burst kill him typically. IF really isn't the best at that.

Each time you five star a mission, you get one gold and five CP.

EDIT: Also after you five star chapter one mission one repeat the crap out of that mission. Only takes 30 energy to complete so easy to level up and CP farm.
    Last edited by crimsonspider89; 11-18-2012 at 08:57 PM.
    Currently Reading:
    Avengers, UXM, UA, NA, YA, AA, SSM, Hawkguy, Fearless Defenders,WaTXM, ANXM

Jack-o-Lantern used to really bother me, since nothing seemed to get rid of Rapid Psychosis. I finally read the description and realized that you're supposed to Recharge.

Anyone care to tell me why Ghost Rider never seems to meet anyone's eyes with Penance Stare? It seems to hit my Agent right at chest level. How have my breasts sinned, Johnny Blaze?

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Anyone care to tell me why Ghost Rider never seems to meet anyone's eyes with Penance Stare? It seems to hit my Agent right at chest level. How have my breasts sinned, Johnny Blaze?
    I am sure I have a witty comment for this one but I am gonna pass...way too easy

Sue just went in for level 12 training. Herc and Ghostie are up to 10, DD and Thing is at level 8, DD at level 7 and Quicksilver at level 6.

Down to 9 pages of research and have currently saved up over 400 CP.

Only mission left to play out is the Dr Strange premium and will be heading into that once the special ops ends. Been playing mission 2 in the special ops and don't want to go into battle without a full arrange of abilities with Strange.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Jack-o-Lantern used to really bother me, since nothing seemed to get rid of Rapid Psychosis. I finally read the description and realized that you're supposed to Recharge.

Haha...Just noticed this. Got him to Penance stare Emma in PvP. Copped a right eyeful.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Dang, I can't win PvP today to save my life... suddenly everyone I'm running into has waaaaay better hero/socket bonuses than me AND they get to go first AND they have better agent items AND they always get Cosmic Power... two days ago I was thinking I might be able to sneak into Cable, and now, I'm hoping to hang on to vibranium!
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    Haha...Just noticed this. Got him to Penance stare Emma in PvP. Copped a right eyeful.
    Who's the sinner now?
    Marvel game addict

Who's the sinner now?
    When you do it to the flying characters, ala Spider-Woman, he stares right into the crotch. When you do it to War Machine, well...It's just not right.

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    When you do it to the flying characters, ala Spider-Woman, he stares right into the crotch. When you do it to War Machine, well...It's just not right.
    Awesome. That's even better than force fields taking off peoples' heads.
    Marvel game addict

Dang, I can't win PvP today to save my life... suddenly everyone I'm running into has waaaaay better hero/socket bonuses than me AND they get to go first AND they have better agent items AND they always get Cosmic Power... two days ago I was thinking I might be able to sneak into Cable, and now, I'm hoping to hang on to vibranium!
    Yeah PVP is getting tougher, why I'm trying to adapt some strategies to stay in that .5

Say we all team up here and share strategy. We will take Cable together by force!

Quote Originally Posted by goosey13 View Post
    Yeah PVP is getting tougher, why I'm trying to adapt some strategies to stay in that .5

Say we all team up here and share strategy. We will take Cable together by force!
    I daresay my strategy has some holes in it, since I am being taken apart today.

Agent: Generalist Trench or Infiltrator Power Armor if I'm feeling lucky
    - Possessed Pistol (my highest damage weapon, possessed debuff nukes enemy defense and evasion)
    - Quantum Jumper
    - Offensive Accelerator
    - Digital Decoy

Level 10 Mockingbird
    Level 10 Phoenix Five Emma (Tactician)

Here is what I notice... I am counting too much on Mockingbird to snag an extra turn off the bat and kill one enemy in the first round. If that doesn't happen because their defense is really stacked or something goes wrong, that really puts my team back on their heels. I also like to use Emma to stun the enemy agent on the first turn since so many of them have so many nasty toys. Again, enemies with protect who can keep Emma from being able to stun the agent really throw me off.

Any help people can offer would be appreciated! If you all share your strategies, I will be happy to try to give some insight as well.
    Marvel game addict