Page 320 of 822 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420820 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 12326
    Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rex-a-vision
    So....big day!
    Very nice. Enjoy your agent suddenly being a stud. I remember doing basically the same thing, but just with silver ISOs and still felt like my agent was essentially unrecognizable.

I will be staffing your jets!
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post

My conclusion is, that in characters with more than 3 weak areas (since ISO can boost 1, 2, 3 or 6 areas) it is best to go straight chaotics.

Now the reason I am posting this is so that you beautiful people can show me all the holes in my logic, or congratulate me on thinking this through properly. Please commence.
    Thanks for this; it supports what I had suspected from doing similar, but I never found the best way to tally across multiple types of ISOs on the same character.

I probably would avoid using like a ISO 29 for defense and invest in a green ISO that would give me 114 health and 23 defense - small trade off but the health bonus compensate a bit for it.

congrats Rex - when I get home - I'll confirm your staffing requests tonight!

Hoping to hit level 200 tonight!
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

Thanks! The jets are staffed, and I went into my first PVP with my new coat and got demolished by the Torch. Sigh....
    Oh and hey....good luck on 200! Being comic fans...the numbers mean a lot to us!
    Last edited by rex-a-vision; 11-15-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1441 View Post
    I probably would avoid using like a ISO 29 for defense and invest in a green ISO that would give me 114 health and 23 defense - small trade off but the health bonus compensate a bit for it.

Hoping to hit level 200 tonight!
    Interesting...

Good luck getting to 200! 100 more to go!
    Marvel game addict

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Interesting...

Good luck getting to 200! 100 more to go!
    When you say 100 more to go....does that mean 300 is the highest level??

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    When you say 100 more to go....does that mean 300 is the highest level??
    Yes, I believe that 300 is the current agent max level.
    Marvel game addict

Alright time for some advice. I have 92 CP.
    My current roster is:
    Blaster: Iron Man (9), Storm (9), Ms. Marvel (8)
    Tactician: Cyclops (8), Hawkeye (8), Cap (8)
    Infiltrator: Black Widow (9), Sue Storm (9), Black Cat (6)
    Scrapper: Daredevil (8), Iron Fist (6)
    Bruiser: She-Hulk (9), Thing (7)

So who should I get next? I used to play as a scrapper or a bruiser, so thats why I didn't have as many, but lately I've been a blaster as well. I need to get 3 stars Mission 3 of the spec ops, and I should be able to get Ghost Rider. So that should be my next scrapper.

So should I get a bruiser? Herc? Or are there other 90 cp characters worth looking at? Or should I just get a bunch of characters like Johnny Storm and Dr. Strange?

Deadpool is supposed to be available for everyone at some point, and will most likely be 90, so I'm saving for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    My current roster is:

So who should I get next? I used to play as a scrapper or a bruiser, so thats why I didn't have as many, but lately I've been a blaster as well. I need to get 3 stars Mission 3 of the spec ops, and I should be able to get Ghost Rider. So that should be my next scrapper.

So should I get a bruiser? Herc? Or are there other 90 cp characters worth looking at? Or should I just get a bunch of characters like Johnny Storm and Dr. Strange?
    Spider-Man unlocks a premium mission and 2 epic bosses - so you get the most bang for your buck. Other options would be Thing and Luke Cage as both are needed for epic boss unlocks as well and that would give you an additional bruiser and scrapper.
    Never Surrender

For information on the Classic Marvel and DC Figurine Collections by Eaglemoss
    http://www.superherofigurineforum.com

My current roster is:

You could get Strange and his Tac alt and still have enough left over for a cheaper hero. As for 90 cp bruisers. Herc is a very effective and fun to play.

Having a lot of luck playing with Torch and Sue in their alt costumes in PVP if you wan't a competitive team there.
    Last edited by goosey13; 11-16-2012 at 11:10 AM.

My current roster is:

I'd maybe go for a couple of cheaper heroes. Strange is very good now, and I really like both Mr Fantastic and Kitty Pryde. But of the 90cp people, yes, I'd go Herc.

PS, on a PvP related note: I can stand customised weapons, power of four, Quantum Jumper etc etc...And I say this as someone who uses Emma Frost myself, but I hate - no - DESPISE the Cosmic Power buff. It ruins all strategy. Gaaagh...I'd happily sacrifice it's use for my own team to see it gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by John Trenchfoot View Post
    PS, on a PvP related note: I can stand customised weapons, power of four, Quantum Jumper etc etc...And I say this as someone who uses Emma Frost myself, but I hate - no - DESPISE the Cosmic Power buff. It ruins all strategy. Gaaagh...I'd happily sacrifice it's use for my own team to see it gone forever.
    Nooo, enough has been taken from Emma!

Besides, Cosmic Power doesn't really hurt you if you got a strategy beyond debuffing the hell out of the openent. And even then, its random nature isn't something that can always be counted on, and with Emma not being able to heal herself with diamond form it provides what's left of her extra defense and support to the team.

Guardian Force on the other hand, now that's a bit more problematic, since it can undo any damage you manage to do.
    Last edited by xhx23x; 11-16-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Nooo, enough has been taken from Emma!

Besides, Cosmic Power doesn't really hurt you if you got a strategy beyond debuffing the hell out of the openent. And even then, its random nature isn't something that can always be counted on, and with Emma not being able to heal herself with diamond form it provides what's left of her extra defense and support to the team.

Guardian Force on the other hand, now that's a bit more problematic, since it can undo any damage you manage to do.
    See now Guardian Force I don't mind, 'cos in my eyes a debuff is better than a straight hit. It's like, say, my Emma starts the round, but the next6 turn is their agent. I stun him/her to take the win and smash their inevitable Quantum Jumper but then - bam - stun removed, QJ in play and I'm a dead man.

I do agree they've taken too much from Emma, though. She was too powerful, but I think they should have kept the ability to cure debuffs with her level 2 attack and maybe let the rest of the nerfs stick. I still like her though. Two quality, purely stealth attacks keep her at A grade.

I only fear 2 opponents now: Steel Fortress Colossus and Bruiser Cap (but only cos I'm using Ghost Rider).