Page 318 of 822 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418818 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 12318
    did it all for the cookie Chamber Rat's Avatar

Woot! I just cracked Gold League with Team Underdog, consisting of a Generalist Agent, Black Widow, and Human Torch. I don't expect to stay that way, but it's a nice feeling anyway when I take down teams with way better stats and gold items and such just because it usually comes down to them not being able to kill Johnny. I'm still a Ms. Marvel fangirl, but I gotta say, Torch is quickly becoming my go-to heavy hitter.

Last night I was in the 6.2% with a tact agent, Alt Torch and Lady Sif. Probably change once all the high rollers come back for the new season. Could use Sifs alt for the 3 turns of crits but I think I'll sub in Sue Storm in her Future Foundation digs once I get her to lvl 9. Although, I did win a match cause the AI kept attacking a caged agent while the rest of the team killed picked em off.

Maybe a tact Strange needs to go there?

Also, anybody spring for the Hex Wand and if so, is it awesome?

LOL, I'm such a newbie on this game!
    I need some clarifying on your part, friends.. The way I understand it, the free gifts we are able to give - such as Pumpkin Bombs - are virtually unlimited and don't consume the stuff in our inventory, right? If an ally gives me back the same item, instead, it will add up in my inventory.. Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Mind View Post
    LOL, I'm such a newbie on this game!
    I need some clarifying on your part, friends.. The way I understand it, the free gifts we are able to give - such as Pumpkin Bombs - are virtually unlimited and don't consume the stuff in our inventory, right? If an ally gives me back the same item, instead, it will add up in my inventory.. Is that correct?
    You are correct. Items you gift to friends do not come from your inventory and items you receive go to your inventory or S.H.E.I.L.D. Point total.

Tigra is next. I'M EXCITED, GUYS.

"TIGER TIGER. BURNING BRIGHT, IN THE FORESTS OF THE NIGHT"

Coming Soon...

Also, for any UK based players here, they have this code in their XML:

FREE COULSON'S REVENGE
    AVAILABLE IN THE UK ONLY
    WITH EVERY FACEBOOK CARD
    ONLY AT GAME STORES
    OFFER ENDS NOVEMBER 28, 2012
    AVAILABLE AT UK GAME STORE LOCATIONS ONLY

So keep a lookout for that.

Quote Originally Posted by vaultofechoes View Post
    Tigra is next. I'M EXCITED, GUYS.

Is she avail to buy or a spec op? If to buy well you know you will need her and beast for the boss mission in the next Spec op. Oh and Ghost Rider is mine. hee hee.

I'll get her now is she's 48 CP, if she's 90s I'm getting Spidey's FF suit first.

it looks like a lot of people are trying to figure out their teams on pvp after the adjusment. bunch of characters I never see there are now being used.

Since putting a lvl 6 Sue in with Torch in their alts and I haven't lost an attack yet. Top 1.3% after 31 fights.

Running in to a lot of mirror matches.

Finally got Ghost Rider. And so sick of everyone having blaster Human Torch. Because of my bruiser Human Torch I have to put all enemy HTs in force cage so the fight lasts at least 8mins, damn.

What outfit would you guys suggest for an agent being teamed up with a scrapper and a tactician? I'm having trouble committing to anything, I fear change.
    Last edited by PrinnyWesker; 11-14-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Rain Soaked Misanthrope John Trenchfoot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrinnyWesker View Post
    What outfit would you guys suggest for an agent being teamed up with a scrapper and a tactician? I'm having trouble committing to anything, I fear change.
    I've never strayed from being a generalist this whole time, I like it that way, but other than generalist I'd go Infiltrator. If you go up against a scrapper, sure, it's bad news, but not remotely as bad as a bruiser going against a blaster, or a blaster against a a tactician. Generally speaking, I'd say best class is till tactician, followed by scrapper/infiltrator then bruiser, then blaster.

Yeah I'd go Infiltrator as well. Lots of peeps are playing Tacts cause 4/5 teams have blasters present.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinnyWesker View Post
    I play Generalist. Why let anyone get an advantage on you?

Scrapper is the only one that does not result in dire consequences for the rest of the team while getting a decent bonus. Tactician is only a strong choice if you have an actual two-turn strategy that you benefit from against Blasters - otherwise you're much better off with a hero Tactician than your agent.

When do enemies start doing CP drops? I've gotten to Chapter 2 after grinding away in Chapter 1 and only have 5 CP. I've not landed on them in a Roulette Wheel yet, and haven't had a single enemy drop one either. I'm stuck with the Default characters.